Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

>Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

>When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

>The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

>Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

SO YEAH, ABOUT THAT SUICIDE ATTEMPT...IT'S ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE

Attached: Suicide_Room.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7291861/Jeffrey-Epsteins-cellmate-tells-saved-billionaire-pedophiles-life.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch-when-he-died-how-safeguards-arent-foolproof/1975631001/l)
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1975631001
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12257496&fbclid=IwAR1TzWL3_DzbHmfPOFt7bxJlPlfBaBGzvl7DBnlTMGaz7cM3BXMa0DrMpbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

I guess they are hoping this all passes with other news, otherwise they'd frame trump & others affiliated as taking epstein out.

>not on suicide watch

Attached: images (17).jpg (292x173, 8K)

yeah - gurney body is wearing orange shorts

Tries to kill himself/somehow gets assaulted by cellmate two weeks earlier. This is unheard of, by the way. Taken off/Never put on suicide watch. Wut?

why didn't they have the shooters come AFTER this? Damned Mossad fucking up hard these days.

first ever suicide at MCC apparently

I imagine from a headstand position, wedging his head in that ~1ft gap to the left of the grate, he could relax his body to fall back-first onto that bench breaking his neck

Suicides happen on suicide watch. It's not exactly common, but it does happen.
On a high profile case like this, though? Doubtful. But suicidal people, genuinely suicidal people, have committed suicide while on suicide watch.

t. State Prison Guard.

Granted fed is different than state.

This was Epsteins' inmate. Holy shit. (sauce from a few weeks ago: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7291861/Jeffrey-Epsteins-cellmate-tells-saved-billionaire-pedophiles-life.html )

Attached: 16561330-7291861-Jeffrey_Epstein_s_cellmate_Nicholas_Tartaglione_pictured_says_he-m-19_1564209331652 (634x476, 39K)

He wasn't on suicide watch at the time

poison. not hanged.

*cellmate

Nah. Kill yourself you circumcised piece of shit

Attached: suicide.jpg (236x236, 19K)

Good thing that suicide watch means 24/7 eyes on you to make sure you don't try any creative shit like that

Oh wait the camera just happened to go out when he killed himself

I dont think a 50 year old untrained richfag could do a handstand, much less to kill yourself. Most people struggle like fuck to actually kill themselves with just a gun or a rope, much less getting themselves into a handstand just to topple themselves backwards. You would hesitate so hard while holding yourself in a handstand. I'm pretty Jow Forums but I cant hold a handstand that long, much less long enough to overcome that fear and hesitation.

Wrong. He was on suicide watch since July 23rd.

>Less than three weeks ago, Jeffrey Epstein was placed on suicide watch after he was found in his New York jail cell with injuries to his neck. But the wealthy financier had already been removed from constant surveillance when he was found unresponsive in his jail cell early Saturday morning. He was rushed to a hospital and pronounced dead after an apparent suicide by hanging. (sauce: eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch-when-he-died-how-safeguards-arent-foolproof/1975631001/l)

>Epstein hangs himself in a room with no bars or light fixtures

Attached: (((((((((((((NO IT DOESN'T, IT'S JUST A ✡✡✡COINCIDENCE✡✡✡ AH I'M SO SLEEE (480x366, 2.55M)

Is it just going to be allowed? Is this just how it works now, pedophile rings assassinating people in the open? Is this the culmination of clown world? I feel so naive for being shocked that the rule of law means nothing after all. What days we live in.

Attached: despair.jpg (753x707, 331K)

The camera going out is the most suspicious fact of all, a bit like the street camera change just when the comet pizza shooter turned up

Crafty escape. Go Epstein, put that money to use.

You can hang yourself from a doorknob

That picture’s even wrong. I was on a 5150 hold once. The suicide cell didn’t have any sharp edges.

Proof?

Really the only way I'd imagine you could suicide is if you try to jump up and down and break your neck. Or bite off your own tongue. But strangulation with some sort of rope? No way, not in a properly secured straight jacket. How is he even going to make a rope in the first place if he's in a jacket?

Nah, the dude either got suicided by people who could land in trouble if he squeals or he got whisked away and a double took his place who was then suicided.

Classic ROLCON bro

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Haven’t been following too hard today. Where is this camera fucking up info coming from? Any sources? Just hearing it repeated.

Nope. He was only on watch for 6 days then taken off.

LMFAO
>Nuh Uh! It never happens! I know because Jow Forums told me!
Fuck out of here, nigger. You low IQ whites are worse than Kikes and Niggers and Spics combined. If I could press a button and eliminate one, it would be low IQ whites, like you.

>culmination

this has likely been going on for hundreds of thousands of years. we are likely descended from powerful males who indulged in behaviors abhorrent beyond comprehension.

Attached: 1562113913734.png (1156x1084, 791K)

Attached: 033701.png (591x173, 28K)

Rule of law has never existed. There is only rule. The law is the truncheon by which the plebians are kept in check, just like democracy is the carrot they chase, thinking themselves free while the yoke grows ever tighter.

What about a ninja death, biting off your own tongue?

I figured he would be killed in the prison showers

Based auto erotic asphyxiator checking in.

not calling you wrong, what what's the source for that claim?

Seriously, half the fucking stories tell he was on suicide watch and half say he wasn't. Which is it? It's impossible to fucking know what happened

have sex, incel

The fuck you talking about? I only posted Epsteins' cellmate, faggot.

But he wasn't in a suicide watch cell

wrong. suicide watch just means you go to ad seg/shu, there is always a guard in the hallway to hear for death sounds. nobody gets 24/7 eyes on them.

you dont get put in a straight jacket lol, seems like no one here knows about prison

Lel. I was thinking of Tony Bourdain and exactly that

>ROLCON
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
THIS IS GONNA DRIVE ME CRAZY

Attached: 1482464840914.jpg (547x493, 85K)

Dude he just jumped up and landed on his neck stop questioning it.

didn't you see them adjusting narrative? he was removed from suicide watch after his last attempt

>Which is it? It's impossible to fucking know what happened
Oldest msm trick in the book

Attached: 1556278925686.webm (710x400, 212K)

>we

Attached: 1564439182438.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Redpill me on ROLCON

You're an absolute, unmitigated brainlet

t. Da innernetz tol me

You're an idiot schizo nigger

Its pretty much reported on every news site
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1975631001

Dank flag mate

Attached: 1525493428230.jpg (414x499, 71K)

I can't recall this happening to another inmate at MCC. They have held mobsters, terrorists, they just got done with El Capo being held there while he trial took place in EDNY. Looking forward to see with BOP and SDNY put forward in the coming days.

this is what people fail to understand, suicide is so hard, it's almost impossible and requires insane amount of will. If it was as easy as everyone assume, people would be offing themselves left and right.

Attached: 2-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window-jeff-epstein.jpg (1051x616, 391K)

>ROLCON
ROLCON = Republicans OnLine Cannot Own Narrative

She was a nigger lover.

man, can’t believe that a really rich person with many connections in the world of politics is possibly not dead.

Yeah, no shit user, anyone with half a brain knew that he was gonna "die", he has too many connections.

did he have a cyanide tooth?

Thanks lad

Admittedly I had seen many anons mention it as though it were common knowledge. The only source I could find was on Big League Politics, which I don't consider trustworthy; so it may be just a rumour/larp

This guy was a 160IQ physics tutor, described as a genius by many smart people. If anyone could figure out a way, it was him. Not some gang banger or terrorist

the virgin hanging vs the Chad slam your head into the fucking wall

>nobody gets 24/7 eyes on them.
Suicide Segregation blocks at the prison I work at do have 24/7 control room cameras and no full darkness. Only showers and shitters don't have cameras.

I'm starting to think he never died at all.

Think about all the people who have brought up Epstein's death today - whether they think he committed suicide or was killed.

It's now embedded in the social consciousness that Epstein is dead, one way or the other.

If he is alive, it's impossible to prove and an uphill battle just to convince people that he is.

He very well might've gotten off scot-free.

He was taken for medical in clothes, not that paper shit they put you in for suicide watch. He was taken off of suicide watch. It sounds like he may have been kept isolated to some extent, still.

Jow Forums on suicide watch

he could still asphyxia himself right?

I've been in solitary before there's nothing in those cells to kill yourself with. the furniture is all built into the walls. there are no doorknobs or anything to tie a rope to. you can't even drown yourself in the toilet.

I've been trying to source that for awhile now. Lots of stories about it being a hellhole, but I can't confirm that 0 suicides before today claim.

>If he is alive, it's impossible to prove

Unless the reptilians took him to their fucking homeworld, proving he's alive would be pretty easy

>t. State Prison Guard.

Attached: 80329490234.gif (256x300, 14K)

Cell mate, guards and whatnot would notice the blood pouring out of him.

It'd also be evident in the picture, and there's no blood on him.

This very coherent statement is very coherent.

Attached: [Crucifixion intensifies].jpg (603x338, 88K)

Either

Poisoned
Chocked out by someone and the camera was off at the time

High school* physics teacher* .. in the 70s .. you know, before black holes were confirmed to be a thing and all that (actually, at the exact same time that Hawking was working on the shit that made him famous in physics).

Ah yes, because big brain equals big balls and the ability to do the impossible.

There was no way he could have killed himself, who gives a shit if he was a smart guy, even Macgyver couldn’t do it, those cells are fullproof

Also, there was no way that guy had the cahoonas to kill himself. Look at him, he looks like a bitch

Facial reconstruction surgery is a thing.

>uniteligible circumcised drivel
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter because your dick is circumcised. Your dick had its foreskin removed surgically. How can anybody take you seriously? Typical American circumcised piece of shit. You will never have a foreskin. Kill yourself now, kike. Anybody who is circumcised is basically a jew. It’s a nigger and kike ritual

It's just a tweet of some blue check guy's prediction. The wording and lack of obvious sarcasm made it blow up.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12257496&fbclid=IwAR1TzWL3_DzbHmfPOFt7bxJlPlfBaBGzvl7DBnlTMGaz7cM3BXMa0DrMpbQ

>meme flag
Circumcised Israeli piece of Ehud Barack shit confirmed. Do you smell that Zyklon B warning scent?

LMFAO My cock isn't circumcised. My parents aren't Jews.

Ha ha. Did you faggots not read the comment or what?

No shit Mossad killed him.

Even more suspicious when you look into it and see official reports stating that he went into cardiac arrest...I wasnt aware that happened when you hung yourself.

this meme wont age well

Your flag is circumcised you fucking liar. Swallow my smegma, bitch.

>in the most guarded and monitored facility in the city
>24/7 surveillance
>Guards round the clock
>Prisoners inside the room 23 hours a day.
>camera malfunctions in Epsteins cell so there is no footage of his death
>has magic access to a rope
>first ever suicide at MCC
>has a cell mate??
>"maximum security" and "cell mate" should never feature in the same sentence
Epstein was being held under the jurisdiction of the Southern District of New York. One of the most corrupt in the world.
Also, the royals are the biggest land owners in Manhattan.

>Suicide watch = "watch us suicide this guy"
Its the morning of Tisha B'Av and eid adha
Jewish day of sacrifice
Epstein was sacrificed.
They always do Ritual Blood Sacrifices on important Jewish days.

It takes an average of 32 minutes to die of hanging.

Inmates on suicide watch are monitored 24/7 via surveillance cameras, and they are monitored in person hourly.

Oh well I guess with the trial now impossible, there's absolutely nothing holding anyone back from releasing every single sliver of information and proof against Epstein and his customers.

I visited aclosed prison on tour two days ago. The former officer turned tour guide told me even with the absolutely slashed funding our prisons get and the corresponding reduction in officers, someone is watching the intervention suite as we call it at all times. There is no way to kill yourself without outside assistance. Even outside acquiescence is not enough. This was for a small underfunded prison in the UK. A high value prisoner in a well funded U.S prison is even more unlikely.
I'm not one to go for conspiracy theory sounding hijinks but fuck me, this is astounding.

Make of that what you will.

New York is a territory of Israel,
if you want answers go ask Chabad Lubavitch

why not?

>>Oh wait the camera just happened to go out when he killed himself

Attached: 1549789986671.jpg (665x500, 84K)

It was reported that this was the first ever suicide at this facility. Cohencidence? Go to sleep goy.

Someone needs to call Shkreli and get the lowdown

Attached: 104551495-2ED5-BL-PharmaBro-062617.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 127K)

Hes a big guy

because ain't shit gunna happen nucka

its because you're looking in the wrong places

Trump was in on it