My problems with Catholicism

I won't bring up the typical cover up of child rapes, rape of nuns, trafficking, the current Pope etc as that's boring.
Mortal sin: I don't believe or care about mortal sin however schism defined as "the refusal of submission to the Roman Pontiff or of communion with the members of the Church subject to him." Disturbs me. As all orthodox, all Protestants, and all messianic Jews are now in Hell and will be if not in communion with the city of Rome.
Secondly regarding indulgences and the burning of Protestants back in the 1500s ie anabaptists. I copied this from a Instagram page. It speaks from the catholic perspective.
>"Indulgences were wrong but the church is never wrong and to say it's wrong it to say Christ is wrong so you shouldn't leave, now I'm going to kill you for leaving to pursue a more true and perfect faith." Fast-forward few hundred years. "Come back to the church indulgences are no more. But it's not because we we're wrong, the church is never wrong because Christ founded it, no we won't apologize for the burnings, rape, and torture because you (prot in general not just Baptists) even did the same on a smaller scale. (Ie Puritan armies)
Thirdly the defense of the inquisitions against the Protestant people and all the murders thereof because "they're wrong" I speaking as a Baptist in the north of Ohio want to stay as far away from you psychopaths as possible. Had my life threated twice because I listened to Christian music with a guitar, and now I will be arming myself. Perhaps if I find but one good catholic irl maybe they can change my mind, but as of today I have not.
Lastly don't try to take any credit for us regular church goers having the bible today, you guys killed so many people trying to keep it out of our hands. Don't care if you take credit for writing the original bible or not, just not the bible in our vernacular.

Attached: f887f0a426439a9a9ddbfe7ad195cb10.png (577x319, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZoz3DkW8X4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
amazingdiscoveries.org/who-is-the-rock-on-which-jesus-said-he-would-build-his-church
catholic.com/tract/sabbath-or-sunday
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/command.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=53BN9tTDoCw
youtube.com/watch?v=jepXCdnBHG8
youtube.com/watch?v=ESqrgnSbIJ0
catholic.com/tract/call-no-man-father
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/on-this-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh scriptures.
Say that Jesus will build his church on Saint Peter

Why do people pretend Catholics are Christian?

Attached: 1560619640518.png (764x823, 100K)

And what happens what Peters church starts killing people? Should we not run from it? There has been no apology that I've heard.

Killing people? You're literally either insane or jewish

You really don't know that the church killed people?

And that's all you got?

prots take everything too literally in the bible, probably why you guys believe jesus rode dinosaurs and the earth is 5,000 years old

>The Peter founded the church meme
Even when presented with scripture proving Peter was just one of many church leaders, you dumbass papists still keep this shit going.

Solution. Create and live your own belief system.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

Slander and lies... Hates actual uncucked Christians... humm

Attached: Babba Kamma Jewish deception lies.jpg (255x211, 21K)

this.
Quotes Bible as infallible, then literally throws it out when it proves him wrong. Kike like behavior.

Amen. All good works are to be done with the intent of either helping someone,furthering God's work, and trying to live by God's commandments. Not because of self righteousness, but because its the right thing to do, and it shows where our hope is in

I don't know they even corrupted the ten commandments. The very foundation of Christian tradition.

Attached: HMMM.jpg (554x335, 36K)

What if. Just what IF! THE CENTER OF ALL CONSPIRACY IS THE LIE OF THE CHURCH USING THE KILLING OF JESUS CHRIST TO FOUND AN EMPIRE
. the holy roman empire. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Conspiracy. Me thinks so.

Attached: ZomboMeme 09062019204742.jpg (474x576, 62K)

>Holy Roman empire in germany

That's just the start. Here's are two more, one Catholic specific (though it is odd that your rebuttal is "that's all you got?" and not an argument), the other isn't:
- Catholics say Mary only had one child.. but that's not true. Here are the names of some others: James, Joses, Simon, Juidas.
- Why is the Christian deity so fucking dumb? For example, he told Moses that locusts, grasshoppers and beetles are fowl (as in birds) with 4 legs. (There are more of these factual errors in the Bible than proofs that Catholics are not Christian)

Not even close. Not even close to being close. Would you like a second guess, Miss Cleo?

The fuck are you talking about retard?
There's literally zero proof that Peter was the sole head of the church.
While there's lots of proof it was a group of apostles that led the church.

I mean obviously you don't have access to the internet because it would be too easy to find out, but I know a troll when I see one so I'm done with you.

God -> Jesus -> (Catholic) Church

deal with it heretics

catholics are roleplaying as le epic medieval holy men, but really they dont give a rats ass about the bible and have never read one, maybe dont even own one. Lutherans are shit. Baptists are the only true christians. Catholics worship saints (random people) and kiss statues.

You. Need. To. Do. Better. Research. Charlemagne. Constantine. Nicea. The empirical 'holy trinity'. Theres a piece. How about helena, betrrada and mary. Do you know w
How THAT FITS IN? Probably not. Know why. YOU HAVE BEEN INTENTIONALLY DIDINFORMED ABOUT HEREDITARY ENTITLEMENT AND BIOLOGICAL LEGACY NATURAL LAWS. Know why?. HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. YOU AND 2000 YEARS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GENETICALLY RIPPED OFF. YOU SHOULD LOATHE THE 'CHURCH'.

Again refusing to admit you were wrong as you haven't defended the points I laid out.

>Be jew.
>get called out for lying.
>Flee!

Baptists are cool bros until someone mentions alcohol.
Then you all turn into borderline mormons sperging out about a glass of Jim.

Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=NZoz3DkW8X4

one of my problems with Catholicism

In prophesying of the the Beast power of the latter times...
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Catechism of the Catholics removed the 2nd commandment, changed the sabbath day & altered the 4th commandment, then split the 10th commandment into two separate commandments to compensate for removing the 2nd.

so much more, would love to have a series of 3h+ debates with a Catholic

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

protestantism -> progressivism
good job fags

it's useless and boring trying to "argue" with yet another autistic prot who can't even honestly interpret matthew 16:18. i recommend the catholic answers podcast. i used to be anti-catholic (whore of babylon, etc.) so i know the hole you're in. no more (You)s after this.

>matthew 16:18
here you go
amazingdiscoveries.org/who-is-the-rock-on-which-jesus-said-he-would-build-his-church

The only verse Catholics have read because it's the only one they ever quote

i dont drink and its not a good thing, but theres a lot more things people should sperg about than alcohol. Like fag marriage and abortion

(catholics love those two BTW)
Also, if you dont follow the pope then youre not a catholic, just a roleplayer pretending to be some imaginary holy person from the middle ages (probably inspired by a paradox game)

regarding the day of sabbath
>catholic.com/tract/sabbath-or-sunday

regarding the other commandments
>vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/command.htm

why do you want a 3 hour debate when you can't even put in 3 minutes of reading? stop listening to cringe boomer youtube videos.

I'm not a catholic.
I'm protestant.
I do however enjoy how long the Baptists have held on to the KJV.
Never change on that.
Most modern (((translations))) suck.

From our perspective the second Vatican council was essentially the lutherization of the Catholic Church. Look how far the church has fallen since. Protestants are nutty in their own ways (works don’t matter, for example).

cringe. typical prot interpreting the greek instead of the Aramaic that Jesus spoke. once you get matthew 16:18 correct the rest falls into place, you realize the Catholic Church is the Church that Christ established, and you lift yourself up from your solipsist protty hole. how's this for a protty argument: the Holy Spirit helped me interpret Matthew 16:18, and Scripture is infallible, so I'm correct.

Wasnt calling you cath, just saying in general. All these catholics on pol are just teenagers pretending to be the character from a RPG, being fed revisionist propaganda about the catholic church and its evils.

I cant stand any modern translation. its like google translate

youtube.com/watch?v=53BN9tTDoCw

Romans 4 King James Version (KJV)

What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
We dont believe they dont matter, we just dont believe they are salvation, and we dont believe your hocus pocus BS magic shows with the cracker and the confession and the long vain chanting like heathens. Also your faggy molestor priests wear dresses.

Oh you sweet, sweet, summer child.

Idk what the Vatican 2 council was about. I haven't read into it yet. I speak of the Baptist church I go to as I haven't been to many other churchs, just a few. Doing good works is very important. Not necessarily on the level of salvation but because we are now the children of God and good children honor their father.

Wait till you find out that the illuminati think Jesus is Lucifer. Totally relevant because the Pope's are controlled by them.

yes.
the church is the membership body of people who believe in Christ.
it is not an opulent building built on top of the body of st. peter. give me a break.

I like (You)

catholics don't believe good works are necessary for salvation either. they are the external manifestation of God's grace. salvation is obtained by faith in the Trinity and baptism. same as what Jesus said. Jesus also loved his sacraments, performed them and commanded them. they aren't necessary for salvation but they help reinforce one's faith. why do you not follow Jesus?

Talking is more fruitful and demonstrative because I can pull up a concordance on my screen with Bible verses and quickly retrieve historical documents and the Vatican's own admissions while livestreaming. Writing detailed essays in 2,000 character limits is burdensome and less than 10% of people will even bother reading.

The Biblical record contains two distinct laws, the temporary ceremonial law contained in the ordinances that outlined the ritual service which prefigured & foreshadowed Christ, and the eternal moral law of the 10 Commandments that defines sin and was written by the finger of God Himself – the Catholic church changed the moral law of the 10 commandments, fulfilling Daniel 7:25

Sabbath is not Jewish, it was established in Eden, and occurs in the Bible before the issuance of the tables of stone. If you toss out the Sabbath then you must toss out the other commandments.

Babby's First Explanation (9 mins into video)
youtube.com/watch?v=jepXCdnBHG8
On Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=ESqrgnSbIJ0

There are so many point to bring up, it just turns into a cluster-F
speaking is more convenient

i do follow Jesus when he said call no man your father on earth, for one is your father in heaven. The catholic trees fruit is not of gods people, inquisitions molestation greed bribery and crime for 1700 years since the first ecumenical council. Peter had a wife so he couldn't have been the first pope

Yeah don't get me started on the NIV
I attended a Christian high school, and they used the NIV as their required reading.
I argued the whole time I was there that it wasn't a literal translation.

my best religious moments come when I'm drunk. me and my buddy get drunk and talk about the Bible and pray. idk if it's tehnically allowed but I feel the most spiritual when my usual inhibitions are broken down.

> Faith in the Trinity
Doesn't the bible say confess your faith in Jesus? Where does this Trinity Come from? How is the "virgin Mary" inserted into it?

Redpill: To copyright a book it needs to be somewhat different than the base material. Where are the changes they are making?

This.
Prove that Peter founded the Catholic church and that it's the Catholic church that Jesus meant when he said that Peter was the rock upon which he would build his church.

Is it not possible that Jesus was talking about Peter's strong and steadfast example being what other Christians looked to for guidance in those early years?

the apostles founded the church and its traditions which then later compiled the bible

>Peter had a wife so he couldn't have been the first pope
You touch on another one of my "Reasons Catholicism is NOT Christianity." Catholics say priests should not take a wife. Why? Peter and Simon both did, so it can't really be for religious reasons.

EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN A RELIGION BESIDES JUDAISM ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE WITH ANYONE

Virgin mary is the biggest BS. matt 12. jesus had half brothers.

I'll pray for you.

Attached: index.fhj89png.png (500x500, 471K)

Apostles -> Scripture
Who do you think determined what made up the scripture?
Apostles -> Church -> Scripture

vain traditions.

God wrote these two verses for catholics, and its so painfully obvious.

Matthew 15:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

yawn. i'm only going to post this for your first point since it's already wrong and typical protty cringe. you prideful idiots think you're smarter than priests who dedicate their lives to understanding scripture.
catholic.com/tract/call-no-man-father

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, it's a package deal and Jesus is God.

>durr muh Mary idol
low quality bait, i'm not even going to give you an easy to read catholic answers response

Because you idiots use the Kosher Masoretic Text compiled and translated by rabbis and given to you silly goyim in the 8th century and not the Septuagint which was compiled 300 years before the birth of Christ.

Hell is real and people are falling into it like snowflakes, indulgences are still a thing and we love them, the inquisition was totally justified.

Attached: 38955181_513922949036162_8917365229151584256_n.jpg (720x593, 101K)

my pastor doesnt wear robes

She was a virgin when she gave birth to Christ. Afterwards she had her other children. Virginity also meaning in spirit hence "ever virgin Mary" -OP here

Mary has actually appeared to people on Earth.

>LE PRIEST SPENDS HIS WHOLE LIFE STUDYING SCRIPTURE

Wrong. They study the vulgate based off corrupted texts, and more importantly they study papal bulls, aquinas, augustine, and the catholic catechism more than scripture.

(Catechism teaches men can become gods)

>idk if it's tehnically allowed but I feel the most spiritual when my usual inhibitions are broken down.
Technically speaking, the Apostle Paul did say to give depressed people alcohol for their depression.
But drunkenness is generally not a good policy.
Who knows.
I have a NKJ and an old NASB on my shelf.
I avoid other translations.

how very jewish of you user;completely ignoring the fact the lord gave free-will. absolutely blasphemous.

that's because they didn't invent the shit, they only preach it

Yes the virgin birth is important but catholics fetishize it, kiss statues of mary, and say she ascended into heaven and didnt die on the earth.

Attached: F8E02432-D11D-48CA-B87F-2D88204AEE88.jpg (400x266, 73K)

Yeah, I saw her in my toast yesterday. I was going to call the local news station.. but I was fucking hungry dude.

Nice argument, still murder which is a sin you psychopath.

>Mary has actually appeared to people on Earth.
Which would directly contradict the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus.
So apparently Jesus was wrong, because you dumbass catholics saw Mary in your eggplant parm. .

So all of divine revelation stopped after the canon was written?

Catholics cling to the church and their traditions to the death. Ever met a bitter old catholic? Fuck em

She wasn't virgin forever, after the miraculous birth of Jesus, Matthew 1:25 confirms she & Joseph consummated their marriage

Praising Mary is rebuked in Luke 11 by the way
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Catholic buzzwords. Yes it stopped after revelation 22

This is fucking based. Papists cannot and will not respond to this.

catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/on-this-rock

>Church doctrine changes therefore the Church is false
you're autistic

Joseph's sons

shouldn't you be watching your boomer faggot youtube conspiracy-tier videos?

>im 14 and this is deep

>bro just believe whatever you feel like

pic related. these catholic clowns dont give a shit about god. They care about the pope and their shitty priest. their traditions are important to them. They throw jesus words out for papal bulls.

Attached: 1549813959022.png (634x92, 9K)

ohn 12 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
12 Jesus therefore, six days before the pasch, came to Bethania, where Lazarus had been dead, whom Jesus raised to life.

2 And they made him a supper there: and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that were at table with him.

3 Mary therefore took a pound of ointment of right spikenard, of great price, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

4 Then one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, he that was about to betray him, said:

5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?

6 Now he said this, not because he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and having the purse, carried the things that were put therein.

7 Jesus therefore said: Let her alone, that she may keep it against the day of my burial.

8 For the poor you have always with you; but me you have not always.

Attached: 1565223858970.jpg (450x490, 88K)

Catholicism is the only true church. Every other denomination is going to hell. Every single one.
>lutherans -hell
>methodists - hell
>baptists - hell
>pentecosts - hell
>calvinists - hell
>seventh day adventists - hell
>evangelicals - hell
>born agains - hell
>dominionists - hell
>every single protestant heresy - hell
Only good catholics go to heaven. There is no one in heaven but god, jesus, the archangels, and catholics. NO ONE ELSE. The rest burn for eternity in hell.

>josephs sons
So then joseph is an adulterer? Where in scripture do you get this idea or is it some made up catholic le theologian excuse for your abortion of doctrine

>le boomer
le teenage paradox game larper rebelling against his non denom parents

9 A great multitude therefore of the Jews knew that he was there; and they came, not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead.

10 But the chief priests thought to kill Lazarus also:

11 Because many of the Jews, by reason of him, went away, and believed in Jesus.

12 And on the next day, a great multitude that was to come to the festival day, when they had heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried: Hosanna, blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord, the king of Israel.

14 And Jesus found a young ass, and sat upon it, as it is written:

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy king cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

16 These things his disciples did not know at the first; but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things to him.

17 The multitude therefore gave testimony, which was with him, when he called Lazarus out of the grave, and raised him from the dead.

18 For which reason also the people came to meet him, because they heard that he had done this miracle.

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves: Do you see that we prevail nothing? behold, the whole world is gone after him.

Attached: 9a0.jpg (600x1769, 56K)

Attached: 6777343765359.jpg (1024x753, 191K)

Based and nontrinitarianpilled. Daily reminder that Arius was right in denouncing trinitarian doctrine.

Douay-Rheims btfo'd
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs

>>Church doctrine changes therefore the Church is false
>you're autistic
SO you're saying... it's okay to not follow the scripture as your deity intended it to be? Interesting.

20 Now there were certain Gentiles among them, who came up to adore on the festival day.

21 These therefore came to Philip, who was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying: Sir, we would see Jesus.

22 Philip cometh, and telleth Andrew. Again Andrew and Philip told Jesus.

23 But Jesus answered them, saying: The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Amen, amen I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falling into the ground die,

25 Itself remaineth alone. But if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world, keepeth it unto life eternal.

26 If any man minister to me, let him follow me; and where I am, there also shall my minister be. If any man minister to me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour. But for this cause I came unto this hour.

28 Father, glorify thy name. A voice therefore came from heaven: I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

29 The multitude therefore that stood and heard, said that it thundered. Others said: An angel spoke to him.

30 Jesus answered, and said: This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

31 Now is the judgment of the world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.

Attached: bddbfbdf.jpg (1478x820, 597K)

>blah blah blah everyone but me goes to hell
kys and find out after your "purgatory" lmao

God have mercy on you. Holy Mother Mary pray for this user grant him grace. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners and all those who do not believe in the graces granted to you by our Lord Jesus Christ. Lay down this message before the throne of your son. Amen.

Our Lord is a King and must be treated as one.

this is true. You can't just make up the rules as you because you don't like them. That's nigger tier logic.

Lol can't tell if this is a troll, radical papist, or satanfag shilling fire and brimstone Christianity.

these

Which book did Jesus write?

everyone notice how this user constantly goes to extra scriptural resources for his doctrine. This is wicked. Catholic doctrine is a shell game.

bible says the following things
1. There is one god
2. God is god
3. Jesus is god (john clearly says jesus is logos and logos is god)
4. Holy spirit is god (first corinthians)

If you are to accept the bible as hard canon then those 4 things combined mean there is one god and it is three things. Or three hypostases in one ousia as they put it.

PS. 'faith' is translated from a word that means more than simply belief, but also following/being true to. This means the protestant 'faith alone' meme doesn't hold up.