G.A.T.E

github addadothere com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research

One user made a thread a bit ago before my ISP decided to neck itself for a bit. Kind of want to talk about this some more.

Attached: UI.png (700x210, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP, do you think there could be a connection between GATE and these "incel" shooters?

Is it confirmation bias?
Was anyone else here a G.A.T.E. kid?
What's your personal experience?

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too:

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Heavy early twenties drug period
>Forehead scares
>Early speech therapy
>Oldest or youngest child
>Migraines
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
>Meme Magic
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Above average intuition

Personally, some of these apply to me but not all of them. I was a G.A.T.E. kid and I definitely fell out of society as a whole throughout middle school leading to an eventual dropping out at the beginning of 9th grade.

It's probably something a lot more real and practical; You know, like shrimpdick 3 letter agencies gaslighting and recruiting mentally unstable children.

Attached: oh ho ho.png (344x394, 107K)

I'm curious if any of those kids were GATE. Or perhaps, as you suggest, they are more like a different subset with a different agenda driving them.

> GATE traits

Yes, I check off most of those boxes as well. I sabatoged myself from progressing into the (((special school))) by playing dumb as soon as they started taking me away from my classroom to do logic puzzles, etc. Soon after I was back with the normies. Something didn't feel right about those times. My memories are foggy though.

At least one of them didn't even exist, the one I'd like to know most about is Tarrant.
He's the most realistic candidate for actually being a shooter but as far as I know, he was an AU citizen.

that's strange, i did the same exact thing: sabotage to get kicked out of it. i don't remember why at all, never did anything like that as a kid in other classes

those pictures on the github page are weird too. no bullshit, they seem familiar. pretty creepy

I was selected for this program due to my tested IQ. My mom said no because she got creepy vibes from one of the teachers, so she said. Turns out it was Tavistock run program, thanks based Mom!

the only Rorschach image I remember was a cartoon pool with a diving board (I think viewing the pool from above?) gave normie answers for laughs from the other kids, and the guy running it got mad I wasnt taking it seriously (this was what, second grade?) and gave me the opportunity to quit and go back to regular class, which I took him up on. strange remembering all that now

Oh, and about the teacher. I hadn't spoken to the teacher of that "class" for 3 years pretty much as I felt ashamed for getting removed from the class. When I finally did speak to him again in my last year of school, he was extremely dismissive, while he was usually chipper and encouraging (to an uncanny degree.) Got weird feelings about that afterwards.
One of the kids who were in the proposed "success" group eventually ended up with a rare cancer in his early 20s.

I had done the same, 130+, but I was encouraged to do it. Also went through the heavy drug period.

I don't remember being shown any Rorschach images. Was this standard between everyone?

How did you do in school after that? I had a tough time afterwards, in terms of motivation. My grades dropped as I coasted through middle and high school.

i coasted as well. not bad grades, but not great. mainly B's with periodic A's and C's. same with lack of motivation, etc.

160 IQ here. By materialistic standards I'm a failure for someone of my intelligence.

Our teacher was really creepy too. She wore a star of david around her neck and dressed from head to toe in purple. All her shit was purple including her car. This was a Catholic school, by the way

I was in GATE and also the otherwise-the-same GT program in high school.

Learned C++ in fourth grade, did a sick poster about UFOs, participated in a mock murder mystery solving game, and wrote a stupid play about Marie Curie.

Back in the day I was really socially awkward but decided to pursue psychology mainly how to teach myself to be normal. Finishing up my masters in counseling now and worked in digital forensics for ten years before doing so.

Own lots of guns but never killed anybody. Was also a mod on Jow Forumspizzagate before they killed my parents but that's another story.

Knew it was wrong and asked to be removed and was. Every year in that school after was bad. At Middle school went back in, went to bunker at old mil base, don’t remember much else. Got kicked out of student council for inappropriate ideas. Teachers all made me feel bad, but I remember enjoying visual pun work sheets so that was nice.
Summary: didn’t want to be there, left and suffered disproportionately for life and for reasons I couldn’t understand.

>Was also a mod on Jow Forumspizzagate before they killed my parents but that's another story.

You what?

Attached: rocco.png (852x1112, 589K)

He said it’s a different story.

Oh, and for the IQ / career questions, they tested me as a kid. Supposedly I'm around a 138 but I don't really know or care. High school GPA was 4.6 (AP classes) and undergrad was 3.8. Was third in my class for both.

Have very little money from my own doing but enough to get my by from an inheritance for a few years until I'm done with the master's program. Had lots of ideas for things back in the day that now exist and make bank, so that's a good feeling.

I write a lot of music in my spare time, do a ton of synth programming, and supposedly I learned basic violin stuff faster than my old teacher has ever seen an adult do before, so that's cool.

I was in GATE but it was called TaG or GT. My brother, who was 3 years older than me was in it and bragged about being inside of a gifted class in elementary school. Then a year later I was selected for the class, I believe now that I was probably selected from a standardized test of some sort. Here's what I remember.
>they would ask us questions about what we thought about political figures
>had a mock election between bush and gore
>gardening eggplants, at the start of the year we planted them and at the end of the year we cooked one up and ate it, I remember it being very peppery buttery and delicious.
>felt anxious whenever the gate teacher would come to take me and this other kid out of class
>felt anxious when they would make us walk in a line down the hall way because I thought other kids thought that we were strange.

as for your list, check, check, no, no, check, no, no, check, absolutely check, check.

Look up an archive for /u/jangothejanitor. I don't have the mental energy to talk about it now but my dad died without explanation on his way to work like two days after the sub was shut down. Lots that didn't add up, like the coroner visiting me directly, no autopsy offered, etc. Could just be paranoia but I was the only person there with real investigative experience, was trying to keep a facts-first neutral stance, enforced the scientific method and evidence validation, and taught users about steganography, etc.

And because I was there out of curiosity, I didn't use a VPN. My dad and I shared the same internet.

Probably a conspiracy theory but it just doesn't add up the more I consider the timing. Wish I was larping but he was a great man who died either of absolutely nothing / a bizarre heart attack out of the blue, or something else. I'm probably just crazy.

> and suffered disproportionately for life and for reasons I couldn’t understand.

How is it possible that so many of us ended up here?

On how my life ended up
>I feel that I am much smarter than other people, I can tell pretty quickly, it's almost as obvious as being taller than somebody to me.
>mother brother and sister all passed away
>don't have a car (hopefully will change next week
>make shit money as a dishwasher/ line cook (I'll go back to Front desk agent work at hotels when I get a car again)
>Moved around an unusual ammount, dad was Airforce, so moved around everywhere as a kid, never ditched the habbit.
>have a really hard time staying in touch with people who just love and care about me, relatives and friends.
It kind of feels like my life was artificially altered and I would be much much more successful if I just had a normal up bringing.

i was in GATE. opted out after a year. was just an AP like environment for above average students.

shitthatneverhappened.txt

you're on Jow Forums and lying dude nobody believes mainly because nothing you said is true

Collective consciousness and ability to perceive reality without ego/bias?

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you, I'll pull an archive. I got so fucking attacked by TopMindsOfReddit afterward that I just about thew in the towel.

Did they ask you how you would defend yourself if someone broke into the house? Remember the hearing test beeping headset thing? I think GATE kids were candidates to be abducted.

Any GATE anons who have had visits from the blue orbs and UFO's tell your story.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x2272, 1.62M)

Thank you user.

Jesus fucking christ, I remember these types of quizzes but oh so vaguely.

I think you're onto something there. I would imagine most if not all of us are INTP or INTJ

> candidates to be abducted

I have no memory of that question but a vague recollection of the hearing thing. Reading your post just gave me chills for some reason.

TR3B flyover one night.

INTP

Negative

GAYTE is gay as fuck.

t. Chad MILAB

INTP. same weird vibes about the hearing test, although I remember having those in normie classes throughout elementary school too. don't remember having them specifically in GATE

Wtf is this GATE means?

Why doesn't anyone post the original checklist? The one with occipital bun and Jewish artist gf

Can anyone post a copy of the test too?

no orbs or UFOs. however there was a period of time where i was very afraid, irrationally, of being watched by aliens. this was in my early twenties too. thought it was the onset of schizophrenia, but it passed after about six months

I was in GATE since the earliest you could be in, was up to skip grades, but I didn't because I wanted to stay with friends.
I didn't have an interest in the supernatural as much as I had a lot of supernatural experiences as a kid and I was drawn there after the mundane answers were exhausted.
Intuition is largely how I do my work and I'm a high grade professional now.

Oh your election thing reminded me of odd events worth mentioning in my experience.
In the 4th and 5th grade our class was taught US history and we were assigned as loyalists or revolutionaries. The oddest thing was it and our special history assignment oral report were video taped, but I never got a copy and it wasn't for my parents.
We assumed it was for the teacher to study to assign a grade.

Sorry I forgot to say that in our assigned role we had to research that sides history and defend our stance to the other side.

Edfag here.

Whoever compiling all this shit is bright, but clearly has zero fucking clue about what actual research is. Even if there were something here, it's so badly sourced and organized that it's worse than useless.

And there's an absolute desperate need here for p testing. There's noting WRONG with unfocused exploration of people's experiences compiled as qualitative research, or to direct which way you direct your research, but you need to be able to pull testable and null hypothesis out of it at some point.

Additionally, even learning the most basic things about how education is organized in the US would be invaluable. Being able to identify WHERE various directives came from, when and why.

Compare the identifiable organizations that are out there to fuck up people's intellectual ability, to say, the identifiable organizations that fuck up education out of incompetence, or fuck education up out of pursuing their own agendas, like say making their publishing company a hell of a lot on textbooks.

The real deal is that there is no secret organization that fucked you up, preventing you from reaching your potential. Being able to source and organize information properly is WELL within your intellectual ability.

There is a SERIOUS lack of quality research on exactly what works and doesn't work for GATE programs beyond grades, standardized tests and college placements.

I have a hypothesis that the structure of GATE programs do a terrible job, if not actively hurt teaching soft skills, like networking, relating emotionally , being able to communicate effectively to people who don't understand 10 percent of the things you talk about, conflict resolution, time management, work ethic, setting and achieving goals.

Whenever we would argue, I would mock the jewess by calling her the "all-seeing, all-knowing, omnipotent, omniscient one"

I was never in any GATE-sounding thing. I check off a lot of those “similar experiences” though.

Also, I was in speech therapy as a kid, and the first time I went, all I remember was being brought somewhere with a woman by myself (after school?), and I also remember my mom telling me that we weren’t gonna do it anymore there because “well you know haha you don’t wanna learn to talk from a woman, and sound like a woman, right?” It could’ve just been an initial evaluation visit, but I don’t know why it would be so sketchy and why my mom made it seem like we switched sessions.

Because after that, I ended up in the same speech therapy that everyone else in school did, which was DURING school and in a group with my classmates.

Also, a couple years later, a lady came to us in gym class and made everyone do dance moves. Apparently it was a screening for a new and upcoming dance school and they wanted to teach kids with the greatest potential. Out of 60 kids, me and one other kid were singled out to stick around (although I tried on PURPOSE to remain average and unnoticeable). They sent a letter to my mom saying that I should join it, but I didn’t want to and she said okay fine, despite the prestigious offer and despite her ALWAYS making me do activities.

The other kid who got the letter ended up going, and he became really, really weird by graduation.

Finally, back in preschool, they wanted me in a special preschool program. I don’t recall the specifics but again my mom declined. All just odd.

Maybe coincidence, Idunno. Interesting to think about.

Fuck you, I have enough evidence that would lead to a big investigation about this if people weren't massive retards. There is a jewish mafia sabotaging bad goys, they always did it before and they continue to do it now.
I'm willing to be tested in polygraphs or whatever the fuck and there is plenty of official documents about it.

> inb4 oy vey, take your meds, skitzo

Same way there are other cookie cutter type persons out there.

Top minds of reddit?
oi, can't imagine
Were you ever featured on r/iamverysmart?
Now that's a badge of honor.

Sound off Phase 1 master race

Attached: giphy (75).gif (480x204, 3.07M)

My brother was and I taught a GATE class. It's confirmation bias. I have had actual morons in my class. One girl was 10 and couldn't spell her last name.

My brother was a drunk fuck up that didn't get his shit together until his late 20s. Some GATE kids in my school turned out alright, some better than others.

>Was anyone else here a G.A.T.E. kid?

oh, this LARP again?

I have zero familiarity with the Brazilian education system, other than that the ONE thing Bolsano is right about is removing Pablo Ferre with a flamethrower.

Alright. Lets see what you've got.

Gamers Attention Timing Equilibrium.
Actually I don't know. After school program
I recall having some kind of interaction with it. I don't remember if I went for one day and bounced or what. I think I thought it was for retards, but I forget exactly. Some of my friends were in it, and it felt like they were zombies in that environment. I got tf out of there.

Gifted And Talented Education, as in Education made for Gifted and Talented students whose skills would go to waste in a normal, slow placed classroom environment.

I've compiled a list of the least terrible links about this, but there is much more in other websites:

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com

zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups (most of them are bait by spooks):
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Colin Ross is associated with the father of a recent shooter, both worked in a mental hospital that got shut down due to ethical reasons.

Hold the front fucking door, mate.
Hold the shit.
Hold the fucking Nikes, mate.
Holy FUCK I can't even talk about this right now.
Okay SO....
I dated a Jewess and had an extreme trip out moment where I was out on a hike with her and some guy friend (not a cuck situation as much as it should sound like), and I had a moment where .... long story short, I thought she was God.

All I know is everything got better after I drank Tang for a bit. They drug you with something that messed with your parietal lobe making it hard to organize yourself. The Tang definitely helped.

What if it’s to find incarnated extra terrestrials?

Forgetting the occipital bun

>Remember the hearing test beeping headset thing?
they did this to everyone at my elementary school, I doubt it has any significance

I was in something similar but it was not a named program.
Weird puzzle tests
Room with no windows
Speech therapy everyday but never really worked on speech

Elaborate man.

I never thought this bitch was God. I only mocked her for thinking she was. She was the opposite of God. I'm convinced this bitch was a demon. All the women in her family were.

I check just about every box except migraines. I did have them for a while as a teen, but I don't think I had them in my 20s.

Oh, and I only went for a day though. I think. I'm trying to remember. I think I was wigged out by the thing, so I avoided it.

I was gated in a mri machine with an injection to check why I had migraines and given speech therapy
Turns out I waa autistic

I have all of these things except an Israeli art student girlfriend. I did flirt with my art teacher senior year tho if that counts. What does all these things mean?

what made you think she was god?

Alright. There's a lot here, and it's not fair for me to make any claims until I've gone through it, but I want to double check something. There seems to be quite a bit about gangstalking. Is that really where you're going with this? The link between GATE and gangstalking isn't obvious at all.

If you're trying to make this claim, you're going to have to be able to demonstrate WHO, HOW and WHY. And when I say HOW, just pointing to the existence of DARPA research on hypothetical brain blasting guns that may or may not actually exist in functioning form yet isn't sufficent.

WHO is this jewish mafia to begin with?

You don't even need to answer these in this thread. This is for in the future for constructing an effective argument.

Was pretty hell bent on analyzing a topic in movies, a social dynamic in civilian life as opposed to military.
In a social setting, ranks can fluctuate as each person takes turns making a choice for the group unless there's one overbearing person that is very aggressive toward each other and toward other things for the group. Compared to rank though, which is fixed for 6 months at a time, it was disorienting to feel the shifts in each different social interaction with each person entering and going.
What I realized is that people actually use tools from movies to effectually assign ranks to and for each other which changes sometimes from second to second.
In the instance with her on the hike, it wasn't just a brief second here or there, it became almost permanent for a long duration, but it was due to an intensity which caused it to almost take over my entire mind. I mean it started to feel real, in fact it did feel real, and no amount of talking about it could change it. I was fucked. It faded when we returned from the hike.

FUCK
I HAVE A HYPOTHESIS

HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK
ok caps
Holy fuck I may have just cracked a piece of the code.

weird the Kant thread archived with 29 replies but had to post this somewhere

I was adopted and got records from the agency.. I had been examined as a five month old by an MD who administered an Infant IQ test..basically tests your responses to stimuli . My score was 167. His hand written notes stated I would certainly be in the Gifted and Talented program when i entered school but by then there were none. Was I cheated or did I dodge a bullet.

seems so many find any complex thought beyond their ability to seek out some simple instructional set they can follow to achieve a basic stability... every day i find myself remarking at the blithering imbecility everywhere I travel with no evident mental activity beyond the mere basic simplistic tasks of for instance operating a motor vehicle yet that with no evidence of a vision beyond their bumper..no problem solving or strategizing to make progress or avoid creating impediments. I feel like I am surrounded by literal morons so when most people stop at monkey-see-monkey-do in their development who is it they're following?

Attached: solitary.jpg (335x393, 35K)

share bro

You are a stuck up asshole, my testimonial and the allocated DARPA budgets, FOIA docs, press releases, papers and patents, plus the affidavits by spooks, other testimonials and EMF measurements in persons and equipments are more than enough to justify an investigation.
You are just a moron trying to sound smart.

I need some digs on this woman

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.28.14 PM.png (506x764, 400K)

>I was adopted and got records from the agency.. I had been examined as a five month old by an MD who administered an Infant IQ test..basically tests your responses to stimuli . My score was 167. His hand written notes stated I would certainly be in the Gifted and Talented program when i entered school but by then there were none. Was I cheated or did I dodge a bullet.
none of us are really sure. you either ended up a type 1, which is a smart NPC and you were groomed/positioned for further success, or a type 2, and would've had too much of an individuality streak that they ended your spot in the program (typically after 5th grade).

Actually it doesn't really matter that much.

she hates men and hates being a woman... its a quandary and she's miserable but goes through the motions because its good money and what the hell else is she gonna do.

>Trinity

OP forgot this:
>did you have a near-death experience when young?
many GATE anons not only reported this but specifically that they also nearly drowned. I nearly drowned when I was 5 or 6.

I don't remember 1st through 4th grade only kinder pre k and fifth grade onwards

Yes, I was. I've written about it a lot on this website and 8ch for a couple years. Not really interesting in phoneposting the whole story, but basically:
>take WISC at age eight and score very high
>test into GATE/HORIZONS
>transfer schools and start GT education
>instant outcast. No friends. Teacher bullies me.
>mental health goes to shit. Depressed for three years.
>grades tank. No ambition.
>exit GATE.
>Poor student ever since. Barely complete high-school.
>test positive for ADHD at 23. FSIQ has fallen over a full SD in fifteen years.
>Abject failure until recently. Might have PTSD.

AMA

Alright man, this is a big fucking deal. I almost never get to talk to anybody about this.
I discovered a pattern in hollywood movies.
There's key phrases in plots for certain archetypes to use.
A common trope I noticed early on is, a bad guy will be the one to say "I don't believe it." And he'll usually die. He'll essentially die for his disbelief. In contrast, the protagonist will live and prevail for having faith.
This is just to get the gears turning.

They gave GATE kids special beep tests. I was given a weird test asking how i would react to an intruder in the home. That led me to not want to be in the class anymore. GATE had us analyze TV commercials, and shows. It felt very Jewish.

Pic related, Charlotte Iserbyt wrote about GATE being supplied with Soviet magazines. There were lots of group discussions. 911 was a big topic for a while.

Attached: Soviets in the Classroom Charlotte Isybert.png (1196x6800, 2.55M)

as I said I had no special courses or programs... I scored in the 98th percentile on the PSAT then walked out of the SAT and quit HS.. I've been self employed for 25 years live alone and will die alone.. Just recalled that phrase Gifted and talented and thought it was just a general term for advanced placement/ accelerated classes and was unaware it was a defined broadly implemented program

>the feels user
>i think this every day

Attached: GATE crop Soviets in the Classroom Charlotte Isybert.png (1195x660, 160K)

So here's where movies meet real life.
This is fucking nuts, and you'll see it in almost every fucking shit, mainstream movie with a hero protagonist.
It's in almost 40 or 50 decades worth of movies.
Supporting characters will say, "Jesus!" or "Jesus Christ!" or "Jesus *Protagonist's name*" or "Jesus Christ *Protagonist's name*"
There are more subtleties to it.
A character may just say "Jesus" and the protagonist will be shown in the next shot, a direct cut. Or a supporting character will say "Jesus" and the protag will have the next line.

>was in gifted classes until i was fourteen
>when i was 8 my mother suffered brain injury
>at ten she got cancer
>by fourteen she lost her sight and i didnt have time to get good grades as i had work to do
>lived in 8 different cities in 5 different provinces by then
>mostly with my uncle who was an army doctor
>i wish i could keep in touch with people who care about me
> i feel like ive been programmed to be unable

Just like you would be around your family, and someone spills a drink, someone will say "ah jesus" and you or someone may come running to help clean it up or move something so it doesn't get wet.
It's a social mechanism to express a request for aid with an extreme emphasis.
Religious people will accuse you for using the lord's name in vain. Dumber people just use it all the time.
It's not simply a call for help, it's a direct window into the psyche and how they feel about who they're directing it too.
The same is for when someone says "Oh my god!"
You hear girls say that all the time in conversation.
Everybody uses it loosely for things that pique their interests or amaze them or dawn upon someone with something.

I was a GATE kid twice.
first time
>1st grade, do really well on some standardized exam
>go to GATE
>no memories whatsoever, just remember being extremely stressed-out and crying, asked my parents to pull me out
>really young and an emotional kid though, not like I remember much about the rest of 1st grade anyways
second time
>5th grade, the GATE kids are announced over the PA system to make the normies jealous
>one of the names was my friend-rival and had the same name as well, PA only called first names
>I told the teacher that I was going too because it could've been for me, she didn't care
>go to the GATE class which was one of those trailer classrooms
>first day we learn about digital logic gates and the fundamentals of circuit boards
>some other day we do some kind of science experiment involving soda, get to drink a lot of root beer
>another time they invite some older people who were biologists from UCLA I think, learn a bit about genetics
>in the spring we have these little projects to work on in groups, can't remember mine but the cute girl Elizabeth I had a crush on had one about enzymes in saliva, and she accidentally spit on me while trying to get it inside of a test tube, a highlight of my elementary school years
>last day is a pizza party day, tons of fun
Can't really complain desu

Attached: Conservative Treason Selling Out Your Children Charlotte Isybert.png (1196x5450, 1.83M)

Why does this sound like some sort of LARP?

Also, in terms of common features
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Heavy early twenties drug period
>Forehead scares
>Early speech therapy
>Oldest or youngest child
>Migraines
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
>Meme Magic
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Above average intuition
I needed speech therapy and am the oldest child, maybe above average intuition too, otherwise doesn't apply to me.

This stuff is freaking me out. Y'all keep naming stuff that matches my life and I was in the gifted program at my school from kindergarten to junior high

>Remember the hearing test beeping headset thing?
I remember this. It revealed that I was nearly deaf and needed surgery to remove my adenoids. Can't complain.

So what I'm suggesting is that if Jesus is the archetype associated with the protagonist...
By the way, God is often the enemy or something to be feared, like death or the antagonist's bomb or something, which programs the psyche to be fractured into several states where one can hop between selves, jesus role, god role, etc. That's another story and complicated topic.
However, if Jesus is the protagonist, and the main character's girl is his most important responsibility, aside from saving the world or whathaveyou, what I'm suggesting is that we might have all been programmed to hold women above ourselves in the protagonist/jesus psyche which has been programmed into us.
If Judaism is a matriarchal society, where women are inevitably in charge, we might be getting programmed to think the same way, which for our type has quite literally manifested at one point in time, with a Jewess, literally.
Perhaps it's the result of seeking a path out of the programming and going to the source? I don't know.
I can explain it much better, this is just my first go at it.
Questions?
Oh, reason I Brought up Carrie Ann Moss is because Neo is often referred to as Jesus in dialogue, but interestingly enough, Neo refers to Trinity as Jesus once or twice.
You're all gonna catch it now when you watch flix.

This stuff is spooky af.
>be 7 and hypersensitive to the noise anything electric makes.
>Being unaware it made me tense and difficult in school.
>Moved to private school.
>Remember headphone tests as well as card tests.

I know who 'I am' now. But when I first saw these threads and read about the head phone and card things it immediately made me remember some of those thing.

Bruh wtf.

OR
If we're intelligent people, hence getting picked for GATE, then perhaps it explains why we all dated a Jewess, because they're from a matriarchal society where as, who else is? Not Americans.

Semi-known GATE handbook guy here. If anybody is wondering "why" the short answer was to poz us as little autists. I'm way too busy for full time GATE research lately but stay strong anons