Why are jews so smug and condescending?

Why are jews so smug and condescending?

Attached: Ben_654.png (654x368, 102K)

because they're psychopaths.
it's a side effect of inbreeding

I'm surprised nobody has punched out Ben Shapiro yet.

They own everything

Attached: 1F7CF917-8805-4089-BBCD-600DCCE6F04F.jpg (960x925, 90K)

Why is water wet?

Can anyone photoshop him with big ol titties ?
Asking for a friend in college

Water is not wet

Because right now they're winning. That needs to change.

Because they run the show and kikes like that one know it. It’s time to take the power back white man

Because they aren't done being ground into dust beneath powerful German feet.

Attached: filename.jpg (719x959, 115K)

It's illegal to beat them to death with hammers

Attached: KhazarMilkers.jpg (639x500, 50K)

Jews are player characters the rest of us are NPCs

Attached: 1560085260969.png (1061x1500, 2.66M)

Because they are narcissistic sociopaths who have been allowed to gain control of WAAAAY too much power.

Attached: JewsishCabal.jpg (3434x4000, 2.64M)

Just imagine

Attached: 27D9D7A6-F986-4712-BC05-74CBA3F17FC1.jpg (618x481, 52K)

This

Thia exactly.
Just wanted to write that, ha!
Spot on.

I dunno maybe it derives from their belief that they're literally God's Fucking Chosen People or some shit like that

Attached: complexstff.jpg (680x521, 74K)

Attached: soph.gif (445x539, 923K)

"Why have any dissenting opinion at all when you could just be quiet, goy?"
-Ben "Billy the Yid" Shapiro

You know the difference between your intelligence and that of a sheboon? That's how Jews feel talking to the goyim.

they believe they are chosen by a god, and that regardless of any circumstances that arise they will reign supreme in the end.

I cant believe thats really time warners real logo. How more overt can they be?

Attached: 1565403125892.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

The fact they are useless retards who only excel in using feminine tricks to scam people is what makes it even more ironic.

palestinians that arent following yeshuah hamashiach deserve to be genocided. That includes all muslim and catholic palestinans.

Good, im tired of hearing pathetic jordinians who force their own children to breed for a suicide mission by age 7 just because they are greedy and want israel.

because they get away with murder and nobody does anything about it because jews can just flap their lips and their problems go away.

Attached: 1473456349844.jpg (850x400, 74K)

Attached: index.jpg (204x247, 7K)

its a piece of shit stretch of land surrounded by a piece of shit region filled with piece of shit people.

the west should just ignore these countries and let them duke it out. who gives a fuck as long as they leave us alone.

Hey I never said the united states needs to meddle in it. Matter of fact they wont in the near future. Just so you know once the time comes israel and palestine are going to war again and the whole world will end because of it.

Because when you're told at birth that you're God's chosen race of people and all other people are put on Earth to serve you, it tends to inflate your ego.

So controlled inbreeding and forced child warfare is justified? Its painfully obvious non arabs and jews shouldnt meddle with the blatant family fued they both have.
If I were you I'd just not take any part of it. Since jews call themselves Jehovah's chosen people, their future lies on that claim. If they succeed, then baruch hashem, if not then whom else.

Because they won.

Thus is the hubris of indoctrination, in this day and age, as time is basically done, the dangers of oldschool prophetic embellshments will be humanity down fall. There is only hope, which is irrational.

Jews have no self reflection.

Attached: mll111kfv -- 0808 -- soq111bjg'.png (454x685, 115K)

CBS looks like the all seeing eye and also Saturn

small dick syndrome and their fairy tale religion tells them they're special even though they are inbred ugly fat stupid and genetically ill

pwned!