Shes fucking better than you

Shes fucking better than you

Attached: 0614C46F-10FB-4B07-9805-6E3D71AA670D.jpg (640x368, 20K)

she has a pretty mouth

She looks like the type of bitch to not cum before you during sex just to prove she’s better than you.

She looks like she smells like pee

>wacko feminazi who blames trump for everything

Yeah everything wrong with the western female right there folks

Attached: 1562471670412.gif (391x263, 3.93M)

I want to kiss her armpits.

Attached: what.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

Whoaaaa guys so cool look at her go! So awesomeeeee

NOT

This attention whore virtue signaling dumb bitch needs to go

what color are her nipples?

Attached: concern.jpg (480x270, 21K)

Imagine being an Armenian and sitting alongside someone who denies genocide that is so obvious that cannot be hidden.

She fucks better than me? I'd like to see her prove it.

She looks like I'd smell her pee and cum before she does in her pretty mouth if you know what I mean.

Well, she's definitely a lucky bitch, a white looking Armenian is a rare find. Of all the Armenians I know personally, I only know one girl who's white like Anita.

Brown unfortunately

Do you think she fucks Hasan?

Is it true that this video is scrubbed/suppressed on YouTube now? Razorfist or styx or someone claimed it in a video the other day

Attached: anakaspsucking.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

I'd say go to /s/ but that's for sexy and beautiful women.

I luvs her so much...too bad we have to hang her for sedition

Attached: pepeinlove.jpg (255x215, 12K)

Why do you watch based spoonclank in 2019? He used up his value after he predicted trump to win

That's funny, she is significantly browner and more Arab-looking than the supposed "Armenians" we have in California

You were made for much better things. Let Jesus carry your burdens. No need for mindless violence.

Attached: jeesus.jpg (1100x1404, 149K)

Because I compulsively listen to political YouTube videos in the car or when I have a moment of silence throughout the day, and only styx and Tim Pool make daily content nowadays. I hate them both desu, but hate silence and the radio more.