What's the endgame with the Refugee program the EU is pushing onto its countries?

What's the endgame with the Refugee program the EU is pushing onto its countries?

They know the end result will be an uprising of nationalist parties hell bent on removing the majority of refugees, why do it?

Attached: 20150912_BLP502.jpg (595x335, 44K)

Declining birth rates.

It will never stop. It's a war crime and it's violence committed on native populations. They have taken an invasion and made retarded people think it's some form of fucked up compassion. THESE ARE WAR CRIMES AGAINST US

It is possible that the uprising is not successful and they achieve a mixed slave race of 90 iq worker drones.
Thier other option was to lose power when fiat inevitably exploded.
So what the hell else are they supposed to do?
Thier white slaves are dying off and they need new ones..

I mean think about it in a conspiratorial sense.
Even if the move was to incur more debt onto the population by immigrants taking out new loans, the obvious destabilisation of en masse peoples coming in doesn't help that.

Were they honestly hedging bets on intermixing at that level?

The thing that is disturbing about the EU is they don't just push it on European countries but they push it on every country in the world.

Theres nothing European about the EU. Replace European with Evil is more accurate.

Panic and fear of an economic and institutional bust. If you had the public debt of an EU country and a bunch of Boomers were expecting gibs for the next 30 years you would also try everything to not lose power. But as centralized propaganda didn't worked and even 30% of the Boomers whose gibs you try to pay with debt slaves in form of shitskins start to be against that method, well you start to give up as a politician and just pray that you will not end on a rope

because whenever conflicts break out jews gain power

Arab iq will go up a good amount once they outlaw the inbreeding cousin marriage stuff. Thier culture is very submissive to authority by it's nature, once they install themselves over the Muslims they shouldn't have any real trouble with them there isn't much that the Muslims actually want that costs the rulers anything.
They could do mixing but it isn't really that neccesary. You can also just shape a population via whatever form of laws you impose on them; creating artificial selection. Lowering iq is hard to do directly though because when they are as smart as you are they can see through the tricks.

This is the same shit as asking "what's the end game of scientologists testing the thetan levels?"
It's a religion, a very stupid religion.
There's no end goal, just follow a retarded belief until shit fucks up and you get beheaded.

eu has been the kalergi plan since day 1

Suicide by nationalists, I guess.

The climate change, declining birthrate narrative is BULLSHIT. There is no logical explanation other than genocide of Europeans

It could be a policy overdriven by accelerationists hell bent on ushering in the end times.

because they literally can't lose. in ~20 years all those refugees will multiply and vote leftist pro-immigration anti white parties. Take the UK/USA for example where we have 2 party system, one side is extremely pro-immigrant+anti white, the other is anti-immigrant (somewhat). These countries often flip power election to election and often only winning by a few %. Add in a few million pakis or spics and it's game over.
In the short term yes nationalistic parties will rise, but they only have a very short period to sort the problem out before it becomes impossible to revert (kinda already has happened). In order to fix it we would have to go full hitler mode to remove these people, and we know that's just not going to happen.

And why do they do it in the first place? Because the elite want millions of 3rd worlders to displace whites so they can pay them fractions of what a 1st world white person deems acceptable. After all the billionaires can run away in their gated mansions and never see a brown person in their life.

>current year Europeans defending their homelands against invaders

Attached: 6889947686_f7b98d6d54_b.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

It's to get Europe into war mode OP. You have seen a pattern that most are oblivious to.

half you country is literally not white LOL

to disarm and lock everyone up when they try

man you blackpillers. I understand it seems unlikely, but you really think Europeans (I say Europe revolts first ironically) are going to stand for it much longer?

> What's the endgame

Just read the Protocols.

It's all in them.

Attached: 1400183737342.jpg (974x650, 176K)

whats that from jesus christ man

This as well. Babylon and Nimrod though they could take on the Elohim themselves, Knights of Solomons Temple continue on the traditions of Saturn worship with their star of rempham today the same as in biblical times.

Once you know this, combined with Zionisms quest to rebuild Solomons temple along with all of the western military bases in the Middle East it's not hard to figure out the agenda, it's blatantly obvious.

A fourth reich was actually predicted in biblical times in the form of Nebuchadnezzar's dream.

So either these guys take it all serious and want a war with God, or for some other reason they are self fulfilling prophecy.

Who are the good guys in all of this? Hell if I know. What you have noticed is what I have noticed though OP, the Roman Empire is alive and well.

Attached: image.jpg (350x557, 34K)

JFK

The strange death of europe.

Attached: file.png (329x499, 394K)

I live in London mate I don't see how I couldn't be blackpilled about this, its the same for most major European cities. London whites are a minority, the capital of England, this city is 2000 years old and for for 1950 years it has been inhabited almost exclusively by whites. In the span of 40 years it has been COMPLETELY over run by shitskins and 3rd worlders. Just think about that. Cities all over Europe have experienced the same, none of them will EVER be white again, ever, we have been conquered. Europeans might 'revolt', but the only solution is the final. The only way to fix it would be to start the gas chambers up and genocide millions.

Attached: 435d55eebea844a156852cb1df5e4cc4cb1e53dd.jpg (300x300, 27K)

To destroy culture and replace it with corporate culture.

>Stop having kids to save the world
>Oh no now we have to import people but please still don't have any kids

>the Roman Empire is alive and well.
Who is Rome? The Catholics?

>white people make no babies
>less people less consumers
>less consumers less money for Mr. Goldberg
>Mr. Goldberg replace you with people who make babies
>Mr. Goldberg makes more money,

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

The Roman Catholic Church seems to carry on many pagan traditions of Rome and have taken much of its power after the supposed fall of the empire.

Lol, no.
About 45% of Afghanistan is inbred. They also have about a 75% illiteracy rate.
They're genetically fucked and will only bring down any groups they come in contact with.

This is one reason sub Saharan Africans are literal retards.
To this day there are entire community's that don't understand that sex=pregnancy. They wind up having sex with family members without evening knowing it because nobody knows who their father is.

yeah i've kind of come to the same conclusion here

it's either us or them. they will finish us off in a couple decades if we don't do it first.