Someone red pill me on the Holocaust did it happen?

Someone red pill me on the Holocaust did it happen?

Attached: 1564087402087.png (680x680, 928K)

Yes I talked with a old man whose cousin died in the Holocaust, they threw babies in the air and shot them. Its was like skeet shooting but with babies a favorite pass time with the germans

Yes. 6 million Jews were brutally murdered in the name of nationalism. Then people now wonder why we are so against any resurgence of these awful actions.

Nope, it was another ROLCON

Attached: 702C8E59-1C2C-4C32-AA50-B33576F7CCDF.png (306x406, 152K)

Yes my mother and father both died in it

Attached: image.png (1092x843, 287K)

FPBS MY SIDESSSS

didn't happen, trust me, I've been a slave to Jow Forums for more than 9 years now... I've seen every argument and counter.... it didn't fucking happen... do your own research cause I'm not posting shit else... just trust me... or not ... what ever.

Yes, but not enough perished evidently.

Do the math, Einstein.

Attached: holocaust jewish world populatin.jpg (886x1040, 237K)

Attached: IRC red cross on deaths in concentration camps holocaust.jpg (960x879, 242K)

lied

Attached: holocaust bloger lied about 22 death camp victims.png (594x616, 328K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1530429926240.jpg (413x395, 38K)

also lied

Attached: Man who claimed to have escaped auschwitz admits he lied holocast.jpg (637x625, 82K)

once you get past the initial shock and get over that fear that society is going to reject you, the answer is pretty self evident.

Opps! Lied again

Attached: Jew defends lying about Holocaust it was real in my mind.jpg (710x644, 179K)

If it happened the jews deserved it
If it didn't happen the jews deserve it

lied and revised the lie

Attached: Auschwitz sign changes from 4 to 1.5million holocaust.jpg (720x523, 45K)

It sure as heck did, good buddy. Over half my entire lineage was wiped out thanks to the nazibros.

Do the math.

Attached: unr111wjr -- 0197 -- evo111unm'.png (1410x1800, 583K)

Caught lying, revised the lie again

Attached: death camps inspected by US.jpg (542x1099, 270K)

Some weren't even lying.

Attached: nlp111qbm -- 047 -- cee111ntx'.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Another lie

Attached: dresden ohio train crash became holocast picture.jpg (640x279, 33K)

Whitewashing history. 6 million were murdered and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Stupid lie.

Attached: no room in the gas chamber holocaust lie.jpg (801x939, 356K)

My non Jewish ancestors have been putten into Auschtiz. Nobody ever heard about them after war. Holocaust happened, the only concern are numbers.

Oh come on now....

Attached: holocaust born in gas chamber.jpg (714x662, 37K)

>did it happen?

Attached: misc (64).jpg (750x829, 87K)

Yup. That's it. That's the redpill. The holocaust hsppened. Hitler was a nigger drug addict. Germany is and always has been shit.

Now watch a hundred homos fight over who gets to call me a kike.

Attached: Beat Dead Horse.jpg (384x208, 17K)

271,000 and not all jews. You lie

Attached: holocast deaths.jpg (400x357, 56K)

Typhus is what caused the deaths of 271,000
Typhus is spread by lice.
Zyklon B is for fumigating lice.
Jews had lice because they didn't bathe

Attached: typhus.jpg (600x600, 107K)

What's actually at issue

Attached: False claims about holocaust deniers vs facts.jpg (568x505, 154K)

Did i post this one?

Attached: No proof Jewish holocaust.jpg (600x785, 203K)

The seeds of doubt have been planted with the current generations and thats all that matters. Whether it happened or not doesnt matter anymore. Nobody cares anymore, and nobody believes or trusts jews.

>Zyklon B is for fumigating lice.

Attached: image.jpg (900x313, 112K)

my opa was at auschwitz when he saw opa get pumped full of proapane up cunt and then set on fire
goering said 'oma is dead'
opa said 'oh no'

True story. You can hear it on tape at the Imperial War Museum in London.

Epstein. Prince Andrew. Bill Clinton.

>Epstein. Prince Andrew. Bill Clinton.

Kek

Attached: EB41AA3B-41C0-4073-BBAD-B171CE3D6BBB.jpg (1024x584, 71K)

Well. My problem is that the germans side of the story IS NEVER SPOKEN. So. Fuck jews. The dead ones too.

Roman garbage faggot.

Pretty sure that one is a Jow Forums troll and not supposed to be taken seriously.

>End of the war
>SS are recalled from camps a week before Americans arrive
>Replaced by Auxiliary-SS who are conscripts with no ties to the Nazi party
>Americans arrive at camps, conscripts instantly surrender without a fight
>See starvation and disease due to the bombing they caused and destruction of all (even civilian) logistics vehicles
>"These guys did it"
>Massacre conscript guards who weren't even SS (this is why trials exist kids!)
>Claim that the machine gunned guards were dead jews killed by Germans
>Perpetrators never tried for this war crime

"Hurrr regord all dis begus sumone mite doubt"

this would be greeeeeaaaat... if any of it happened at all

slide thread
fuck off kike
SAGE

Just ask for proof of it.; No one will be able to give it to you.

Absolutely. First, they installed whole camps with all kind of amenities, like pools, soccer fields, medical aid stations, etc. The Nazis liked spending a lot of resources to keep their victims that way - they even put this above aiding their own war efforts. The reason is that killing happy people was more fun for the Nazis, because they were really really evil. Second, they stated constructing all kind of hellish, nightmarish devices to kill the poor Jews. For example, they built fake showers with wooden doors and holes in the ceilings, in order to then just airborne chemicals to suffocate the innocent victims (Jews) inside. :( Other witnesses, some of whom have survived several gassing attempts by faking sickness, have also reported of unimaginably cruel Nazi machinery that resembled a rollercoaster. The completely blameless Jewish victims, who were targeted for no reason at all, were then placed in that one by one. After a horrible ride, this rollercoaster-like monstrosity delivered the absolutely inculpable victims (especially Jewish people were targeted) directly into the ovens where they burned to death. :(
Furthermore, the Nazis used to burn their dead victims (Jewish people, mostly - who became a target out of baseless anti-semitism) after tortoring them to death. They used to collect the human fat that resulted as a by-product of that process, just to then turn it into soap. Just imagine the purest of horrors that the innocent (mostly Jewish) inmates of the concentration camps went through, when they were given such soap. :(
Other well-founded reports of Jewish survivors highlighted the absolute dehumanization and cruelty that they witnessed when incarcerated inmates (targeted for their Jewish fate alone, completely innocent whatsoever) were skinned alive in order to not only kill them in the worst way imaginable, which instilled a demonic joy in the Nazis, but to then use the skin to produce lamp shades.

Attached: a9422055-8d4a-4fd8-8557-ff26fc69ea68..jpg (1278x1012, 219K)

As you can see, the holocaust was truly a unique and unimaginably horrible event. It was so gruesome, that Jewish DNA - even nowadays - makes its carriers relive the pain of their ancestors. This is why we here in Europe are not allowed to question or, god forbid, deny the Holocaust. It's only fair to those who suffered, and still suffer, from the unimaginable horrors that were inflicted upon them. Luckily, the US army helped to showcase these horrible war crimes and crimes against humanity after they liberated the poor angels who were still locked into the camps when the war was lost for the Germans.

Thank you USA, thank you Israel!

Attached: 1f84d3e9-4eae-45b9-9877-227e1d1b6c27..jpg (796x597, 85K)