Why do so many people vilify China when America is the one waging wars around all the time?

Why do so many people vilify China when America is the one waging wars around all the time?

Attached: 1554979256709.jpg (1000x1500, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK20t11He14
youtu.be/Z9dNrmGD7mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is an oppressive communist dictatorship that has killed tens of millions in the last century and is everything Orwell warned us about. Not to mention is the world's largest polluter and a hotbed of crime and corruption and has 800,000,000 people in 3rd world poverty.
The US responds to countries that attack it first, even if you think its all a false flag the 3rd world still takes the bait every time.

Attached: 13345465534634.jpg (2670x1293, 506K)

Why America is waging war? Because it wants to keep hegemony over the world.
Guess what country is destined to become the most powerful in ten years?
Here is your answer.

because its leader is a dolt and u fucking jerkoffs keep following him

Orwell is a meme
Huxley warned us about something far worse

America essentially keeps the peace by outsourcing big guns to people that cooperate.
They are preventing total global anarchy in a way.
China is exactly one of the nations that if America wasn't around would rush to power grab most of the world like a fat cancerous blob of commie shit.
America has never indictaed they are expansionist or an Empire.
Yet China has numerous times.

Living in a bubble gets boring don't it?

That is a fucking 11/10 and it breaks my fucking heart knowing i'm never going to have this.

China is the future.

Attached: 1565055917905.jpg (875x583, 81K)

God, she's beautiful

Cultural differences. Its hard to have empathy for those you dont understand.

The shit happening in the Middle East is Europe's fault. They begged the US to act on their behalf.

You're falling in love with plastic. Stop.

Huxley is what San Fransisco is. Free drugs, sex, and an attitude of do whatever feels good.
If you want to sleep in a gutter, then do it.
If you want to get pozzed in a gay orgy then do it
If you want to OD on every drug known to man go for it
If you want to cut your dick off and be a woman then snip snip
It's all Bizarro World

Attached: 1565286867535.png (720x707, 1.04M)

>being gay
stop

go away roast

Attached: 1561942626424.webm (480x480, 2.19M)

China doesn't have a Navy or an Air Force capable of world wide reach

Attached: 0c80a19be9957c5d74475da394508b6d.jpg (3840x2160, 2.27M)

exactly so why do you keep living on one?

>why do Americans side with America and not China???
Are you retarded?

It's 100% self-interest.

did i ever say it wasn't?

it only pollutes because everybody outsources their manufacturing and garbage to them. If China didn't exist it'd either be another shithole country or everybody first world nation's garbage would be 10x worse. It's a mutually agreed-upon system, you're literally looking at a landfill with your OWN garbage going "why is all this trash here?!" idiots

i was talking about trump

>middle easterners fighting each other since before america or even europe existed
>americas fault.
Arabs are the biggest dindu nuffins in history.

Then why is the esteemed Chinese government buying people's trash? Is it because they are trash? If China was so powerful then why don't they just stop taking in the trash right now, right here?

Attached: 123123213.jpg (838x1677, 134K)

Tell us what wars America has started in the last eight years, chatbot.

Makes sense China would want to get involved with Africa considering they work for them.

Attached: 14232r.jpg (1977x1990, 394K)

lets see

White supremacist going on killing spree around the world because of the fuckhead u dolts put in the white house

If you'd know her age, you'd know that even looking at her will get you imprisoned for life in 'MURICA.

Every 'government' is a corrupt af mafia with a monopoly on violence that pushes their opinions on the population at gunpoint, however China is the most blatantly open one to a point where you can get killed for literally saying one wrong word. All the major powers in the world (USA, China, Russia etc.) are backwards, corrupt and violent af, but trust me, you do not want any other power but the US at the top. They're all shitty, but the US is by far the least shittiest of them all because it grants you the illusion of freedom and political choice. China outright makes you disappear and sells your organs if you dare to utter a wrong word.

Straw man example with no facts.
Good to know you have nothing. Thank you for making that clear.

>China doesn't have a Navy or an Air Force
But they sure do have aesthetics.

Attached: The Chinese.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

It has already stopped.
youtube.com/watch?v=NK20t11He14

Sorry what did he do again?

Would love to see this bastard and his goons rot in a cell within my lifetime.

>If you'd know her age, you'd know that even looking at her will get you imprisoned for life in 'MURICA.
Wang Yiren
Born: December 29, 2000 (age 18 years)

Nope

the current commander and chief has been 100% anti war and has the track record to prove it. kill yourself, faggot bitch shill.

>1 post by this ID

Yea those frog-fish-monkey faces are so aesthetic.

lololol u fuckheads and ur strategy of ignoring the elephant in the room won't get by me

he inspired them with his hateful rhetoric and all this just for votes

EVERYBODY GET ON BOARD THE CHINA BUS, this is know a China wrecked thread

Attached: China crashing this bus with no survivors.webm (434x360, 768K)

That was close Ameribro. Be careful. A few months off and you're getting canned.

No they don't. They have one big land army that is practically useless and can't deploy anywhere. They spend more time on parades than actually fighting and when they do fight they are bullet sponges who get mowed down by the thousands.

Attached: 54y45y4.jpg (1094x1191, 176K)

You got fucking rekt bitch.

You still can’t justify anything you’re saying, crackhead. Saying LOL IM GONNA STICK MY HEAD IN THE SAND WHEN YOU COME AT ME WITH LOGIC just proves you are an idiot.
Every meme fag should be ignored, and you’re the flagship.

Attached: 16004A93-3E2E-4F77-958E-4B873FD87A47.jpg (400x400, 119K)

Attached: chad xi and his minions.jpg (2400x1667, 322K)

>Why do so many people vilify China when Israel is the one waging wars around all the time?

I mistook her for another plastic robot that looks almost just the same. You really showed me. I'm still shivering. But I'm glad you're not going to jail because your valuable posts are needed here.

nice digits nigga

Attached: locustbirth.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

I'm a different person. She doesn't look plastic btw, you just have garbage taste in women.

I always wondered how political figures can manage to abolish the constitution of a country so easily to make their reign endless. Putin, Erdogan, Xi... they all just made themselves emperor with nobody interjecting.

Attached: dlu571107.jpg (310x316, 43K)

Xi and Putin are alphas who can change a whole country's constitution at their own will.

Attached: Tiannanmen.jpg (1100x619, 144K)

>She doesn't look plastic btw
I've got first into kpop around 2002/2003 and I can assure you that there is no major kpop idol that didn't have anything done. They mostly get the big surgeries nowadays pre-debut so they can claim they're 'natural' and only get the temporary injections/fillers/veneers later on.

why am I supposed to think china is a good place?
or that it would be good if chinks were a superpower?

Attached: 1559994701988.png (1371x1208, 2.17M)

Wrong, China never advanced past the feudal age. It's all being shot in Hollywood.

>America is the one waging wars
China wages war against its own people.

Attached: Capture.png (1190x1333, 2.69M)

Yeah keep telling yourself that queer.

It happens quite frequently in communist countries. Look at Cuba and NK. African commie nations do the same thing given that the leaders live long enough. Of course Stalin held power for a few decades as well.

Attached: dlu57929.jpg (596x497, 59K)

Those two things have nothing to do with each other.
They're a bunch of chink commies.

lololol keep proving my point

Oh boy here we go

Attached: scuffed bumper.webm (640x362, 1.28M)

America will beat you down and steal ur shit but send you a nice care package later.
China just wants to eat you.

Your mother is a whore.

I love these photos coming out with the crew.
I find the aesthetics of them bad ass.

Attached: 1544932932119.webm (480x360, 827K)

Attached: 1545269680287.webm (320x240, 440K)

>Why do I hear boss music?
youtu.be/Z9dNrmGD7mU

>no fire
im disappointed

China's history is defined by civil war. They even have the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which is a telling of China's feudal past. And now today China is on the brink of another civil war with Hong Kong. This why China will NEVER be a global power.

Attached: 1234234.jpg (768x1436, 147K)

Cute and funny!

those arent civil war pictures those are college students in the 90's that got caught with drugs lol

>China is on the brink of another civil war with Hong Kong
I'm just a pleb who doesn't know shit, but isn't Hong Kong merely a city (city-state?) and hopelessly lost against the corrupting power and force of the Chinese regime? It seems like it's a lost cause, seeing how China is kidnapping dissidents, brainwashing the youth through school curriculum and generally just stepping closer and closer militarily.

Question also: The US is known for sparking dissident/civil wars against unfavorable regimes and secretly supporting oppositions. Why do they not support Hong Kong?

Attached: totally people.webm (236x426, 1.9M)

At least today China is more pragmatic and sells the organs of their victims instead of burying the entire body in a ditch.

See how they treat there own people
they will treat other poeple better then they treat them selfs ?

Attached: 1553310076177.jpg (2047x2048, 296K)

USA Democide score since 1776: 4.5 million dead, including wartime bombing and two nuclear strikes.
PRC Democide since 1950 At least 100 million, not including war, possibly as high as 140 million.
Hows the US so bad?

They do want to, very badly. The US has been building up the Pacific forces for a decade now itching for a fight with China but the problem is Neo Cons/Libs are strongly against it because of the business end of it. Nixon trapped China by offering them some sweet capitalism and China took it. China agreed to stay out of everybody else's business as long as the money flowed. Thing is people like MacArthur wanted to nuke China and defeat them right then and there, same is true about Patton wanting to drive across eastern Europe and finish off the USSR.

Attached: 1024px-US_Navy_070522-N-8157C-240_(from_foreground)_USS_Nimitz_(CVN_68),_USS_Bonhomme_Richard_(LHD_6 (1024x685, 146K)

Actually China raised 800,000,000 out of poverty over the last 20 years, while your ruling class has enslaved you with debt and started replacing you with low IQ migrants.

America is the most warring nation EVER. We had something like 3 years total where we weren't in some sort of military conflict. No such thing as Pax Americana.

Its a very well crafted combination of the two...Instant gratification, distraction, and medication WITH a massive surveillance state. Neat huh?

China doesn't need a airforce capable of worldwide reach. It already occupies the prime strategic territory and has no desire to rule over stupid barbarians.

No, it was 6,000,000. But they used magic fairy wand technology to dissapear the bodies, thats why only a few were ever seen.

A population base of 7 kwatrillion beings is bound to produce a few truly exceptional specimens.

Attached: fvNtPR5H_2019625073849.jpg (720x600, 189K)

You are going to invade? What's that going to cost? Think it will go better than Iraq?

Only stupid sandniggers and regular niggers are pro-war this late in the game (this include kikes and consequently their golems).

>Look how close China is to all our bases
I guess Iran isn't the only country to be surrounded by the US. China has it's backdoor unguarded from the battle harden ME US forces who have been fighting for 17 years. China is caught in a squeeze.

Attached: 21134423.jpg (2366x904, 206K)

Google 1 country 2 systems

Attached: 1556221794920.png (480x311, 32K)

how am i supposed to sleep now

Attached: 5c2a9b66a310d9126fdc4bb8.jpg (1199x792, 712K)

Thanks.
Not a fan of the little girly, pasty hands but I suppose that can't exactly be helped

Xi's got baby hands. It's his only weakness.

Attached: 1564760136849.jpg (3889x2506, 1.63M)

I wonder, with genuine sincerity, how much, if at all, the pics of him in the foreground with his squad behind him were inspired by western musicians. It didn't occur to me until this thread that that's what they remind me of.

I have no clue.

Attached: Xi and squad.jpg (980x551, 109K)

Yes as a matter of fact it will considering there are no muslims terrorist groups in China to fight the US. China is a conventional army which means the US has a huge advantage tech wise. China's gear is produced in house and is a copy of Russian gear, inferior clone gear. The US gear is designed to fight Russian gear so yea, China is at a serious disadvantage. Its not hard to miss Chinese soldiers when they are traveling around in distinct vehicles wearing distinct clothes. And historically the US has beaten China on the battlefield. There are also 7 countries that also want to invade China.

Attached: dlu571124.jpg (331x680, 75K)

I found an old folder of mine the other day where I labeled photos of architecture of countries from around the world that I made the effort to label. I'll dump the stuff I have on China until this thread dies.

Attached: China_Forbidden City_1_Ming Dinasty.jpg (1000x714, 324K)

Attached: China_Forbidden City_2.jpg (800x552, 164K)

because china fucks over a lot of non shitskins

Head on back to beijing chong

Attached: China_Gate of Nanjing City.jpg (764x524, 90K)

Cool

Attached: Xi-Greeting-PLA.jpg (1330x831, 188K)