75 year old man apprehended the 21yo Norway mosque shooter

yikes

Attached: 8A617E49-30F6-49C7-A44C-0C6428D47BFD.jpg (640x360, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYivFE9pBJg&list=RDOG7qJEcqrE0
youtube.com/watch?v=XrdqSYGF8ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What Arab country is he from or is he a convert?

White nationalist incel: 0
Some old Muslim boomer: 1

Well, I mean, it was either going to be a muslim or a hardcore anti-semite. Seriously though, when are people going to realize that assassination is going to be ore effective than senseless slaughter? Sterilization and repatriation is typically the way to go, then euthanasia for the unsalvageable retards and neer-do-wells.

Attached: ...what.png (180x204, 21K)

There will be no sympathy for pedophiles and any of those involved with that man. They get the rope as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYivFE9pBJg&list=RDOG7qJEcqrE0

guy this I don't know where to start
>Svartinger som sitter å eter kebab mens dem driter

hahaha is almost like somehow anonymous is involved in this omg but at the end aki from labyrinth comes in

Shareblue is still trying to make Hillary not look like a sociopath 3 years after the election?

Attached: 5ECBEE7C-5E0F-4443-B179-E0D8D724F6D3.jpg (800x2648, 592K)

is the worse of the maga people user but
>svartinger som sitter å eter kebab mens dem driter

how would that fly in sweden? unironically aki from labyrinth joins in. I guess they learned to know him there

fuck I must go to him

youtube.com/watch?v=XrdqSYGF8ts

No one would care especially since everyone in labyrint are basically niggers

I stopped listening to your rap when I realized how bad it really was... hvorfor snakker vi engelsk?

nei jeg pleide å hore på dem hele tia, egentlig digger jeg dem.. men jo når jeg forsto hvor ille det egentlig var... granater på politistasjoner, mens de folka der jubla for det.

da var det nok.. da stoppa jeg hore på dem... men.. så har jeg han kompisen min der nå da.. hva faen

men helt seriost
>svartinger som sitter å eter kebab mens dem driter

omg sven

svartinger som sitter å eter kebab mens dem driter
who the fuck comes up with a statemen like that hahahaha... I know who but my god

he looks like a berber, which are basically whites from the northern most part of north Africa.

kek what a fucking moron

stock image

Attached: 84a985c0ebc7d05985d5fec9c3b34fcd.png (1022x752, 174K)

i think this may be the real guy

Attached: 1565477506165.jpg (400x534, 27K)

WTF I LOVE SHARIA LAW NOW

I prefer conservative muslims to these fucking larpers, not surprised he was physically weak in the slightest.

ZOG planned a mass mosque shooting to cover up the pedophilia suicide, but some old Muslim man stopped the stormfag shooter

Idk man, seems like they would have done that here if that were the case. We havent had a nigger church shooting in years.

well didn't he kill one person?