What timeline are we on?

>"Ep(stein) suicide" the News says
>Literally no one believes the News
>How do they try to shape the narrative when no one believes it and never will?

It's all so crazy. It's like we'll look back on this moment and say it was the point it all started to change.

Attached: 2t1ddy.jpg (653x653, 79K)

I knew epstein could be used as a fulcrum to redpill normies, but this is... idk what this is
I'm not sure if the suicide is good or bad new in terms of redpilling normies. I guess we'll see.

they change the subject with a false flag. i expect a major happening within the next few days.

so you are saying he is still alive?

Attached: mystruggle1.jpg (1038x576, 145K)

doubt

i'm saying that there will probably be a mass shooting or some other mass casualty event that will force the media to divert their attention away from esptein.

They were not ready for today and the hillarity that ensued re no-one believing the news.
The redpilling op of anyone who was unaware was unsurpassed.
It's too late for a ff now.
Trump nailed it with the retweet and took over the news instantly.
Even if Epstein won't face justice, it was an epic day for everyone but the deep state.
Well done faggots.

Attached: 71a53b5a3d28bf9d498c3769712b7b44bb4c739c70b1b6f38db471529e76d29b.png (858x830, 365K)

They’re aware of the deep state if they don’t pin it on Trump. Even rebbitfags from comments I read are mentioning Bill Clinton too. Pleasantly surprised.

Then they're gunna love tomorrow.

Attached: 1564979828244.jpg (500x570, 74K)

goddammit, no one checks digits around here anymore. fucking faggots, the whole lot of you.

Redpill or not, what matters is what happens to everyone else on Epstein's list.

You don’t have to believe them. People are so fucking stupid that they will still get brainwashed and have false narratives planted in their head either way.

On dubz, not worth putting a shitpost on a pedestal. Check em’ though

Attached: C0010AD8-0D2A-4617-81BB-9EAE60BB72A5.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Fire up the meme ovens and shift the memes to who was named in the papers vs Clinton memes. If the public is focused on Epstein & the useless Clinton's then those named will walk as they're out of the public mind.

Attached: 1565483347567.jpg (697x500, 65K)

We don’t sentence people in the court of public opinion. Distracting from anything is a false argument.

He's here, you faggots. Praise.

>We don’t sentence people in the court of public opinion.
Yes we do. Stop distracting people from the names in the papers with Clinton.

Attached: 1565425723104.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

Attached: b705448dc82f8b04cf994e2ed201da31be0b040bd7a9c51be7fb55a8d14334eb.png (600x600, 577K)

That's the thing, thought, Nipperoo. We got one day where the vocal idiots DIDN'T believe the narrative. It won't last, but it's a start.

I believe.

shit, this is great

since trump and especially thanks to alex jones being scrubbed from the mainstream internet. people are getting redpilled like crazy. I was in the supermarket today a black manager was talking to a white lady and were calling bullshit on the epstein thing.
Untimately i think truth coming all out would coincide with a major world war or result in the end of the world.
how would the world go on knowing all the top tier elites who virtue signal constantly are all devil worshipping pedo kiddy fuckers(and kiddy killers). The stench of evil would be too much that even athiests would have to admit their is a God.

Something ive always believed is that the world is shit covered in gold leaf paper, one needs to merely peel the millimeter layer to reveal the truth.

it actually helps that every player on both sides is screaming wtf.