I am blown away by the reaction to Epstein

Seriously, EVERYONE is calling out the bullshit. Left, right; doesn’t matter. Nobody believes this garbage.

Of course, people have different conclusions. Some say Clinton did it, others Trump, others Jews, others say something else, others say he’s not even dead. Regardless, the point is many are realizing that the Elites have basically unlimited power so the conclusion doesn’t even matter that much right now.

Also, imagine the web traffic of people researching pedo rings right now. Which then leads them down a Red Pill rabbit hole. This is great for us.

The Elites want too far this time. A mass awakening is taking place. I guess the only thing that could stop it is another terrible national tragedy.......hmmmm.

Attached: B35D39F2-0998-4246-9122-455159817D72.jpg (782x519, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmIqIVxUuKs
youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing will happen

Attached: 1559575977746.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Shit is going to get real weird real soon.

Attached: 1565228850918.png (480x332, 39K)

When Tyranny becomes Law
Rebellion becomes Duty

Attached: 1562194525810.jpg (555x574, 112K)

Attached: ndsh34tdf.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Checked.

Attached: cocked_pistol.gif (498x330, 2.05M)

Spicy digits, spicy

Imagine how desperate they have to be to do something this blatantly obvious

>another terrible national tragedy

will just open the eyes even wider

Attached: aliceDorothyWeirdShit.jpg (500x706, 88K)

The Government has gone tyrannical and no longer serves the interests of the people.

Attached: 1559851204431.jpg (630x630, 87K)

FPBP

Attached: 1550586187320.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

I fear this the most.

here we go.
hoist the flags of your fathers in your fists and see in them legendary duty.

Attached: MOVEMOVEMOVE.jpg (688x572, 179K)

THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE AND SHOW THE WORLD OUR POWER LEVEL. ITS OK THAT YOU'RE A LEAF WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER NOW! ITS TIME FOR JUSTICE!

>the point is many are realizing that the Elites have basically unlimited power
And if they really have unlimited power, why would they pull such a stunt? Murdering Epstein/Faking his murder is the Elite's endgame. They're pushing American whites into a corner so that they react violently, and then their guns can be taken away.

Trust the plan.

Attached: 802351D9-A671-43AE-977C-F357FCC201EF.png (500x627, 187K)

BLESSED

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

>THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE AND SHOW THE WORLD OUR POWER LEVEL
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaace pleb. Do as we bid. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 513123124123123.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Attached: 643D2BBA-9D16-4DBD-92C9-F154F5ADA3AA.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

this is how leafs hoist their flag

Attached: afuckingleaf.jpg (650x433, 33K)

Ummm. Norway just shot up mudshit church... Whatever they're called.

what makes you think anything will change

fuck you sharefaggot

You’re right

Attached: 332DC126-1B45-4247-8214-97EE90293B32.jpg (1242x1349, 572K)

>nothing will happen
>FPBP
>I fear this the most.

KIKE FEAR

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

youtube.com/watch?v=XmIqIVxUuKs

Attached: false flag pol same jew garlic and el paso 2.jpg (1061x1547, 415K)

Checked.

Attached: HolyPepe.png (1180x1488, 280K)

This. Post your face when everyone forgets by next week and nothing of consequence ever happens.

Attached: yeeheehee.jpg (235x540, 29K)

I have to say I'm a little shocked myself. Of course I knew it was bullshit the moment I heard it but most instances where it's clearly bullshit people just seemed to take it at face value, and the mainstream media has hardly covered it. I am blown away by all the trending Twitter shit. It's gotten to the point that Twitter tried to replace #CLINTONBODYCOUNT to #TRUMPBODYCOUNT as the #1 topic and it failed miserably. I wonder what made this sudden attitude change?

Attached: EBn36AEUwAEX-aw.jpg (1024x744, 117K)

Don't give a fuck.

surprised that canadians wrist isn't sprained holding all that weight.

Attached: feelngoodrnlink.png (1313x672, 283K)

I guarantee you guys will forget about this whole event in 1-2 months and move on to something else. Prove me wrong. You can’t.

This.
You'll be lucky if people are still talking about this in a week from now. Nothing will change. No one will be exposed. Evil will go unpunished. Remember what world you live in.

Attached: 1551208885797.png (1124x1444, 137K)

Absolutely nobody believes Epstein actually killed himself. The ruling class doesn't have control anymore, and that's very obvious now.

Attached: moot.jpg (976x549, 51K)

oh shit a nuclear explosion in LA
killing 300,000 inner city niggers
reported to have been from Russia definitely not the mossad!

Witnessed.

Attached: 3BFA808A-A091-4A1A-ACED-7F76DDF421FF.jpg (1500x881, 326K)

they know whites are cowards and wont do shit

Thing to look for:
People who were in position to allow the murder get offed themselves.

Kikes and Clintons love nothing more than paying off a person then killing them. Tying up the loose end.

FPBP. (((They))) WANT people to blame Trump or Clinton as a distraction.

I fear another happening will happen to shut everyone up and lastly a final happening will come in September and burn the world down.

Attached: 1551295228551.gif (777x777, 972K)

Yeah just like Kit Dot-com Seth Rich Stonetear Pizza Clinton Assange Gate just as Q predicted

No, the whitewashing is already finished. Read any mainstream account of it. Half the articles are ABOUT the "conspiracy theories" now. It's completely over. We will never live to see a time where the average person gives a shit

OH SHIT comments disabled on all fox news videos about Epstein

witnessed

I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this , expect to see a bunch more “suicides”. Does anyone know the name of the guard that was watching Epstein? I’d keep an eye on him.

Attached: 981BD807-9F76-4B62-8A55-9C15E1D598FA.jpg (750x872, 311K)

>The Elites want too far this time.
it was calculated risk based on the very real possibility that Epstein would sing and bring down some very big names

Fine!

Attached: EB3A4B91-E478-4C06-B0ED-718E8EB8653B.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

Not the game plan. And, no, guns arent going to be confiscated. But. Attempting to produce a situation that results in a un 'peace keeping ' mission WAS THE PLAN. of course that means a war in usa turf, and that would be bad fir the whole world. Whats funny is that the 'world' thinks we are 'afraid' to nuke ' the world'. Nope. Those are hippies. Gen x finds this gay as world lame and douche ridden and will happily push them buttons. Alot of times. Guess what! Hippies are dying and losing control and theyre failed attempt to bypass gen x and those crazys has failed miserably. It'll be fun.!

Your popeye is og gangster awesome.

HABBEDING!!

2827172 - 29282171

Attached: 1541385947372.gif (600x600, 3.77M)

8/11

I like your draring

This too, I honestly believe they knew we’d call them out. It’s no fucking way they are this stupid. Honestly this is some 5d chest I’d love to see how all this plays out because nobody is buying the suicide. Literally no one.

Attached: 66EC1A49-049A-41FB-A311-41D346B36EC8.jpg (750x742, 528K)

What we need is a modern day Thomas Paine to write a modern Common Sense; it'd have to be a viral video to catch attention
Or is the general public so apathetic that we're fated to be hopeless?

Attached: docboomer.png (382x349, 132K)

have you niggers seen CNN today, i dont know if is normal for them to do this on a saturday but they have show nothing but recorded docus and sport news all day, all the usual faggot anchors(3 of them are in the pedo island log btw) have not seen live air time in all day

Attached: 1493094060289.jpg (540x540, 84K)

bingo

>Trust the plan

How's that working out for you?

Personally I think Israel's responsible. Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak had close ties to Epstein, you know he's the kind of guy who'd exploit goy children. Doubtless Epstein would have been able to spill the beans about some Israeli pederasty, possibly ongoing trafficking of vulnerable girls, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the occasional snuff sex

Aw, one digit off from epic quads.

This Kek stuff is out of control

Attached: 97403A4F-164C-4BEA-862D-AEA1E969809D.jpg (1916x1080, 1.08M)

they did NOT fake his death, for fuck sakes.

Why would they fake his death? he becomes even MORE of a liability. No one can hide forever.
Especially someone as famous as him. And with the internet today.

People who say his death is faked, are retards.
Elites "faked or killed him" well if they are going to get the blame for "killing him" why not just ....KILL HIM. liability gone.

so please "faked his death" posts. I fucking cringe when i see the stupidity of that thought process.

Paul joseph watson is sort of that

dont know who this was but he was right.

Attached: 1565444423277.jpg (828x497, 63K)

The only way anything happens is
>someone high up in politics does something
not likely, most belong to the elite
>violent revolution calling for heads
also not likely, Americans, for all their weapons are not inclined to revolution unless they are directly affected even in the face of such blatant corruption

Wow yeah people are under fire right now. This is incredibly fishy. Usually CNN is 24/7 trump and pandering to liberals.

That's right. The average normie thinks (if he thinks at all, which is doubtful) that Epstein couldn't face the shame and disgrace and took the coward's way out.
We won't hear much about this. May be a little political football.

I had to laugh at Man in High Castle portraying Rockwell as some bisexual deviant.

Yes and I think there was a missed chance of really redpilling people. Everyone is calling bullshit but they're all debating Clinton and Trump. They need to realize that this goes far deeper than that. I've tried to bring up the fact that Ken Starr was the investigator who tried to impeach Clinton over lying about a blowjob, WAS JEFFERY EPSTEIN'S LAWYER. Ghilsaine's father was a Mossad spy. They're too caught up in Clinton/Trump like retards.

Burn them all

>Not the game plan. And, no, guns arent going to be confiscated.
Yeah you wish.

Golden gate alignment.
Go look at the moon tonight.
Saturn will be to its left and Jupiter to the right.
We’re gonna make it boys

based

Attached: 1547159752086.png (921x474, 9K)

>They're too caught up in Clinton/Trump like retards.
my team vs. your team sports mentality has taken over the average voter's mind and replaced rational thought, we peaked as a civilization during the Victorian era

> Remember what world you live in.
Right, one that's not theirs.
A world that isn't anyone else's bug Gods.
Most people don't listen to self-admitted clowns user.

This. Were in 1984/ussr/china/north korea already and dont even realize it. We realize the people with power are illegitimate faggots but we all keep our yaps shut because we are all programmed to denounce and tear down anyone accused of expressing the truth publically. It's a weird realization when it dawns on you how repressed we actually all are

hang on i thought white supremacist threat was the deadlieslt threat needing the most immediate action like rfn what gives niglet?

Honestly the biggest thing we need to do right now is point out Esptein is Jewish over and over and over again until you cant google is name without a link regarding his jewish ancestry being the first result.
Half the fucking boomers and normies have never once even conceived that a jew could do anything wrong in there entire fucking lives.
Pointing out that a child rape pimp was jewish will be our first step towards leading the masses to the redpill.

Attached: TheMerchantofWashington (1).jpg (618x410, 24K)

feds have him secure want him "officially" dead so people will stop trying to kill him he will resurface as surprise witness.

Attached: ca4e50fe9f3f91dce384864f25e3f0f54dc6e56cea7b6f849a93dc7580157d37.jpg (819x1024, 77K)

the US is the OTHER mind-control state left over from WW2.

checked

Attached: 3428753264.png (420x420, 15K)

ty fren.
coloring pepes and apustajas is very good hobbies.
crayola crayons are very cheap.
it is the perfect hobby.

i can teach you how, fren.

lay your monitor down.
put paper on monitor,
max brightness so can see lines.
very very gently trace memes delicately with pencil. nice and soft.
take paper off monitor.
set up your monitor normal again.

put paper on desk.
trace lines with bold marker.
then color with crayolas.
crayola 48,96,120+ packs are very cheap..
like $3-$6 dollar.
color.
it takes maybe 1-3 hours to make 1.

Attached: veryrare_customfitted_bday_boy.jpg (506x748, 141K)

It's really interesting to see. Even my normie friends and coworkers are talking about how fishy it all is.

youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU

HONK

Attached: 1483765737255.jpg (406x406, 17K)

>It's a weird realization when it dawns on you how repressed we actually all are
We're not repressed at all. It's evolution user. We are cows precisely because we don't fight back. If we were apex predators, then we'd be organizing a hunt or a war. But the truth is that majority of the humans alive today are simple cows with basic intelligence who can be driven into a frenzy at the whims of a elite that's been the apex predators on this planet for more than 3 millennia. All apex predators eventually find themselves among the elite. The reason why the number of families at the top stay stable is that all other predators marry into them eventually.

It's us cows who are kept out.

omg it's actually happening

is it just me...or is the world getting crazier..

But he wasn’t Jewish you fucknut. These are FAKE Jews. You ever read the Old Testament? People like you fucking PISS ME OFF
&&&@$-32

Attached: 9BA50C21-CDDA-401E-B025-564BC59A8187.jpg (316x202, 30K)

I have spent the day passing out baskets of red pills like the Easter Bunny.
It's been glorious!

nice digits

that makes ZERO sense.
If the feds wanted to protect him. they would just protect him.

They have held saddam, fucking el chapo, ect.
and many many many other high profile prisoners. But some how....epstien is smarter badder and wiser than all of those people. *rolls eyes.

They did not fake his death. he's dead. he was a liability, and that's that.
And to say he's a "surprise witness" that would mean the judge would have to be informed of this. And since there is no "secrets" within a court case. The judge would have to inform the prosecution AND the defense.
So very quickly that secret WOULD get out.

Christ all mighty. CRINNGGEEEEEE

You mean when the next El Paso happens and trump comes for the guns?

>But he wasn’t Jewish you fucknut. These are FAKE Jews. You ever read the Old Testament? People like you fucking PISS ME OFF
>&&&@$-32

sardonic shitposting just doesn't give me the feels it used to

It's palpable. This is a milestone.

You are closer than you realize.

It's time to exile the Jews, once again.

History repeats itself.

Attached: nbghgnmhjkl.png (640x653, 338K)

Trips of Truth!!!

But I'm sure, you all agree that none of us will care about Epstein in one month's time.

Attached: 41341513123123123123.jpg (200x252, 11K)

Attached: witnessed.png (672x542, 888K)

High tech!