Would it be feasible for Jow Forums to troll Russia...

Would it be feasible for Jow Forums to troll Russia? It seems like Jow Forums is a likely target for Russian intelligence operatives to target, in effort to foment anger/skepticism/distrust toward our government. Would it be possible to flip the script on them, in order to foment disorder in Russia?

Seems like we are just willing pawns here, refusing to retaliate for being used.

Attached: 180713-putin-russia-gru-2006-3-ew-236p_1a8288ae3c094fb34fbeaaeb6ae22b66[1].jpg (2500x1928, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do you earn for this Mr. FBI Agent

I hope Russia annexes Ukraine.

Attached: images.jpg (389x129, 24K)

what if instead you get a real job?

Holy shit my eyes hurt from the glow

DUDE RUSSIA BAD

>actually believing this shit

>implying Russia isn't based
you americans are dumb

Yes. We must do it for the lulz.

I hope this is just the hivemind, but is no one here the slightest bit pissed that Russia covertly meddles in American dialogue? I have a hard time believing that we've come full circle to believe Russia is a good guy now. Is your distaste for liberal propaganda so strong you immediately believe the opposite of whatever they say (you are undoubtedly still being used if this is the case).

"And here we have it Mr. Putin. The world's first ant hotel"

Too many white people. Clearly suspect.

I hope Putin orders the assassination of Netanyahu's son.

I think you should be pissed more about how America interferes in American dialogue before you go abroad. It doesn't matter how huge a lock you have on your door if the murderer (or rape, if you prefer) is already inside.

30 drunk Ivans in an industrial unit stole an election from the most sophisticated pharmaceutical and health care conglomerates who spent billions during the ad cycle, amirite ShareBlue?

CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK
>CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK

Please describe, in detail, what Russia has done. And then, if you would be so kind, provide evidence for these claims.

Thank you.

It'd be an odd flex. Given the liberal demonization of Jow Forums, and their obsession with Russia, if we targeted the enemy of our enemy, it would throw them off and create quite the dilemma. I just think Russian democracy is itching to collapse in on itself, and giving it a little nudge couldn't hurt, and it kinda rustles my jimmies that their intelligence operations think Jow Forums is weak enough to target.

Attached: 654845451321.png (720x900, 1.28M)

Why bother? Putin trolls all of russia every single day.

Most Russians are alcoholics or come from families of alcoholics, the successful ones anyway. They followed some crazy German philosopher, Marx and completely messed up their country. 20 million dead in war with Germany, and many more at their own hand. They are just incompetent drunks.

>proofs

How old are you ? You're a boomer, right ? Stop watching tv.

If I wasn't being completely obtuse, I'd say to some extent Jow Forums is appealing to Russian disinfo operatives. It's been shown they took great interest in fomenting distrust in police, as well as Black Lives Matter to increase racial tensions in the US. The opposite side of the spectrum from BLM would be Nationalist Right Wing groups, and let's be honest - Jow Forums is kinda known as a hotbed for that kind of thing.

Does that not make sense?

Russia are warmongers focusing on returning to "former glory" and doesn't seem to care about many who live in the actual country

Let's say the Russians are interfering. What do you think is their goal? I doubt they give a shit about any of our domestic policies. Their only real aim would be to limit the US as an international adversary.

And that's actually a good thing.

We are too involved in the rest of the world. We should fix our problems here first before we start worrying about the rest of the world.

Dis nigga glows like radioactive waste.
While Russia's eurasianism and minority coddling ways aren't to our taste they aren't trying to off our race like you spooks are. So get fucked.

Only the truth survives.

Attached: ygo111ilq -- 0822 -- qlh111sig'.png (701x495, 153K)

>What do you think is their goal?

I think it's pretty clear that they can't touch us militarily or economically. Our only objective weak spot is culture war, and since we are pretty good at becoming outraged ourselves, Russia fanning the flames isn't too wildly imaginative.

Russia and the US basically invented information warfare, and it was used extensively throughout the cold war, how people find this so unbelievable is pretty astounding.

Gee, if only you could have an investigation of some sort

/sg/ helped RuMoD bomb two isis terror camps .. why would they troll here?

>glowie detected

why did they build that building so small nobody can fit

they are too pragmatic to troll

Trump is president because of it. If you want to track Russians this year just look at all Tulsi posts

The investigation found Russia dedicated resources for online disinfo campaigns, Ivan.

Attached: 1385430832672.jpg (500x337, 141K)

Does this glow nigger faggot really think we don't read their reports?

Kill yourself.

we all support russia retard

Attached: fuhrer homeworld.jpg (810x456, 71K)

Someone already made them go back to typewriters long ago.

>Would it be feasible for Jow Forums to troll Russia?
Just drive it home at every possible oppoturnity that Hitler would've never ever entered Poland if Stalin hadn't agreed not to attack Hitler, thus ensuring for both Stalin and Hitler possibility to attack whole bunch of countries without worrying they'd end up in war against everyone else at once.

Attached: Ribbentrop_Hencke_Stalin_Hilger_Molotov_Kreml_Moscow_1939.jpg (2048x1504, 404K)

Like I said in a previous reply, Russia targeted BLM to encourage racial tension, and bolstered distrust in police officers through anti-police propaganda (the two go hand-in-hand regarding racial discourse in America, it's not a coincidence).

In all likely-hood they wouldn't just target one side of the spectrum, they would also look to bolster White Nationalist dialogue in order to pit both sides against each other.

Why is it completely okay when Israel and Saudi Arabia openly influences US politics via donations and their people with double citizenship, but when Russia (allegedly) did the same (except on a lesser scale) it's suddenly a catastrophe? Russia didn't even killed any US citizens or set up terrorist acts on US soil unlike those two.

>Glowing so hard you can see this nigger from space

Rabbi, your foreskin is showing.

What kind of cryptic response is that? If I was gonna program a bot to reply with some generic bullshit response, your reply is the perfect buzzword-laden response.

The troll farm that has no connection to the government and spent couple thousands dollars on ads targeting both sides? You got me, launch nukes.

>The troll farm that has no connection to the government
This is so bad excuse I bet its written by Americans trying to make Russia look bad

>we all support russia retard

TOTALLY NOT SCRIPTED POSTS

RUSSIA
= JEW "HALF SOVIET"
= KORAN MANDATORY EDUCATION FOR GRADE-SCHOOL CHILDREN (thank Putin for Koran lessons)

BELT AND ROAD = EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

BRICS (((BANK)))
= EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

FALSE-FLAGS ON Jow Forums
= ALT-RIGHT DEEP-STATE
= DUGIN
= NATBOL
= "SIEGE"
= Gnostic OCCULTISM
= EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

= "Yanang
= Tulsi and "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY"

Attached: eurasian pol altright trump china russia kgb mind control rogan new democrats krishna jews.jpg (1483x1529, 1.21M)

>TOTALLY NOT SCRIPTED POSTS
>RUSSIA
>= JEW "HALF SOVIET"
>= KORAN MANDATORY EDUCATION FOR GRADE-SCHOOL CHILDREN (thank Putin for Koran lessons)
>BELT AND ROAD = EURASIAN NWO
>= ROTHSCHILDS
>= ISRAEL
>= CHINA
>= RUSSIA
>BRICS (((BANK)))
>= EURASIAN NWO
>= ROTHSCHILDS
>= ISRAEL
>= CHINA
>= RUSSIA
>FALSE-FLAGS ON Jow Forums
>= ALT-RIGHT DEEP-STATE
>= DUGIN
>= NATBOL
>= "SIEGE"
>= Gnostic OCCULTISM
>= EURASIAN NWO
>= ROTHSCHILDS
>= ISRAEL
>= CHINA
>= RUSSIA
>= "Yanang
>= Tulsi and "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY"

DUGIN
= ALESTOR CROWLEY SUPER-FAN
= SPENCER'S WIFE
= LAUREN SOUTHERN INTERVIEWS
= ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS
= DAVID DUKE AND HIS TIME GETTING PHD IN UKRAINE --- FRIENDS WITH DUGIN

Attached: gnostic commie dugin.jpg (192x270, 19K)

Attached: spiritual communism altkike.jpg (474x291, 29K)

Israel and Saudi Arabia both get flak when mentioned on Jow Forums, Ivan. Mother Russia is suspiciously impervious to denigration. I can understand that the Left has pushed the narrative of Russia being evil so hard that Jow Forums is conditioned to adamantly reject criticism of Russia, but this sort of response seems generic and artificial.

You mean a Russian equivalent of Jow Forums? Which directly relates to my posing the question of if the American equivalent is capable of the opposite?

>Mother Russia is suspiciously impervious to denigration.

RUSSIA
= JEW "HALF SOVIET"
= KORAN MANDATORY EDUCATION FOR GRADE-SCHOOL CHILDREN (thank Putin for Koran lessons)

BELT AND ROAD = EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

BRICS (((BANK)))
= EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

FALSE-FLAGS ON Jow Forums
= ALT-RIGHT DEEP-STATE
= DUGIN
= NATBOL
= "SIEGE"
= Gnostic OCCULTISM
= EURASIAN NWO
= ROTHSCHILDS
= ISRAEL
= CHINA
= RUSSIA

= "Yanang
= Tulsi and "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY"

Yeah sorry I forgot that it's Russia and China who spend good chunk of their military budget for fighting enemies of Israel in middle east.
This is even more hilarious than mutts thinking that ass clown Dugin is ackshully important figure of authority.

The Russians did shitty boomers memes for boomers on Faceberg.

The Russians can do effective memes because humor doesn't translate well. The 2016 election was the product of American shitposters.

Just don't let Zhironofsky into the Kremlin or we will all be ashes.

Russia is the good guys this time.

Yes Mr FBI Agent, imagine criticising Israel for it’s genocidal policies against the people’s of the Middle East and Saudi Arabia’s support of Wahhabi terrorism, show us your badge.

Saying Tulsi is Russian is literally CNN/FBI/democratic party talking point

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Problem is some russians speak english, no english speakers speak russian. Kind of hard to infiltrate a community you can't understand, genius.

Fucking hell, is that obfuscated bullshit necessary?

"Blacktivist" boasted over 360,000 likes on facebook. It wasn't just boomers.

Plenty of Russian emigres living in the west

Unlike american glowniggers, russian agents have a functioning brain.

First it was Russian intelligence operatives, now it's merely Russian equivalent of Jow Forums. Either you're an inconsistent retard, or you just outed Jow Forums as CIA tool.

That's a pretty weak strawman, but touche. Best case scenario it was some "Vigilante Russian Patriots" acting on their own accord, or it was state sponsored disinfo.

And what did that affect?

Describe/post this Russian disinformation.

>Yeah sorry I forgot that it's Russia and China who spend good chunk of their military budget for fighting enemies of Israel in middle east.
HAHAHA

ignore 1970s

ignore BELT AND ROAD INITIATIVE (Rothschilds

>CHINA FUTURE GOY
>EURASIA Communism
>FUCK AMERICA
t. Globalism

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT CULTURAL MARXISM
>1700s Nationalism caused tranny clown world
t. DUGIN

Attached: banks eurasia nwo china london obama fbi.jpg (3356x3314, 3.55M)

Obvious fed poster is obvious

I don't think you could ever effectively measure it's effectiveness. It's so thoroughly entwined with American discourse on race relations (read: police brutality against blacks narrative) that it becomes impossible to parse out. 360,000 followers is a pretty substantial reach for a foreign operated account though, large enough to at least support that vested Russian interest exists.

>It's been shown they took great interest in fomenting distrust in police, as well as Black Lives Matter to increase racial tensions in the US
Where and by whom? And I would say the media is the culprit behind fomenting distrust of police and promoting BLM to increase racial tension.

>Does that not make sense?
It does not make sense. I see the media doing the things you describe, not Russia.

I am from the Rodney King School of International Diplomacy and can confirm Russia dindu nuthin wrong.

Attached: didnunuffin.jpg (500x325, 23K)

>id: bNE5
benis :DDD

Attached: 1517714497618.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Obvious fed poster is obvious
SEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE SCRIPTED REPLIES

DUGIN = HILLARY = ALTKIKE

WHO
MADE THEM
FAMOUS ?
HILLARY"S SPEECH

Attached: pepe eyes.jpg (251x200, 7K)

You are a dumb boomer. Compare the number of American shitposters who hate Hillary to the number of Russians working on this project. How man active users do yo think are on Jow Forums?

russia is easy to troll - just pay finns to shitpost on the internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

It's not like this shit is a secret, are you just now hearing about it?

>dindu nuthin
It's dindu nuffin, interloper. You would know this if you were actually one of us.

>Saying Tulsi is Russian is literally CNN/FBI/democratic party talking point
"VOTE DEMOCRAT"

ITT

Attached: glow in the dark 1.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Again dumbass, humor doesn't translate well. The Russians aren't funny. Good memes, dank memes, spicy memes, are hilarious. Again faggot, post some of this Russian disinformation.

>Would it be feasible for Jow Forums to troll Russia?
POSTING STALIN

Attached: Hitler smirk.gif (500x400, 999K)

>The Russians can do effective memes because humor doesn't translate well. The 2016 election was the product of American shitposters.
BUT THE ALT-RIGHT = HILLARY/DUGIN/MOSSAD

Attached: 1564851996006.jpg (479x495, 31K)

SCRIPTED

>The Russians aren't funny
ALT-RIGHT STOLE OUR FUNNY

THE ALT-RIGHT = HILLARY/DUGIN/MOSSAD

muh shareblue niggar

scripted

Yes autismo, calm down. The alt-right is a psyop.

texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/

It's not just "le maymays" you infant.

>russian agents have a functioning brain.
DUGIN FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER

SEE HER INSTAGRAM

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Attached: 1559639008551.jpg (702x702, 94K)

>. The alt-right is a psyop.
THE ALT-RIGHT = HILLARY/DUGIN/MOSSAD

>muh russia
gas yourself glownigger

>If you're not leftist you're russian troll.
Tiresome, sage.

>Read my lame article goy

Dear CIA,

All you had to do is ask, glowfren.

The answer is yes, it's possible for Jow Forums to troll Russia, however, we don't personal army so you need to give us a good reason to do it other then muh geopolitical situation.

Attached: Kek_Pepe_frog_lore-500x410.png (500x410, 188K)

What can you tell us about Russia mr. CIA/FBI?

>Kek_Pepe_frog_lore-500x410.png
I wonder if you're a shill.

Definitely not what I was saying.

Listen, you asked for proof of the efforts, and I gave you examples. The Texas incident is probably the greatest example of the aims of the Russian info operations, playing both sides in order to foment conflict. It's been established that Russia sank resources into building quite a large following surrounding BLM and anti-cop groups online (both bastions of liberal dissenters), it's only logical to assume the aim is still to play both sides, and Jow Forums is the right wing equivalent bastion.