You can't vote for Yang that's not board organic!

Attached: 1554719066083.png (231x218, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZGwlS4n?
yang2020.com/policies/
youtu.be/-Q5xY0sHLoA
abcnews.go.com/Politics/andrew-yang-big-tech-companies-served-broken/story?id=63050432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watching this interview changed my mind about bernie. he would make a good president

>voting for a chink

Attached: 28A28133-F58D-4D56-B681-4CB90A94BD67.png (581x443, 128K)

>flag
lol

Chink > Jew
Always

go die CHAIM

alright fine shill assholes yangpill me

Attached: 1546487580977.jpg (122x125, 4K)

How about

Attached: Andrew Yang closing speech.gif (250x150, 2.99M)

BASED

Attached: dumb gook.jpg (720x516, 95K)

I'm rooting for Bernie or Yang. I'm sick and tired of this Jew.

Attached: 1565051460218.png (680x654, 889K)

hmm yeah okay neetbux vs "still no wall, import them all" I'm in lets burn this down how does this gook beat warren and get the dems behind this though?
Its not like creepy joe, killer kamala, or "raise the middle classes by 50k a year" sanders are going to get the nominee

also give vaporwave hat jpeg

Right here: imgur.com/a/ZGwlS4n? senpai
If you have time please consider listening to JRE, Harris, and/or Lessig to get an idea on what he stands for. His policies on yang2020.com/policies/ are a good read too.
Fuck, I'm shilling for free at this point. I just think he's the best candidate by a significant margin and even though I still disagree on a few of his policies, I believe he can really make a difference.

Attached: 13 - jzT0Cqu.png (630x462, 176K)

Nobodys voting for chang, calm down.
Those are shills youre seeing, they are paid to post that shit. Most of them are indians with american proxies.

Bernie sanders gonna hearth attack within a week and that russian spy woman might become president so bernie is the chaos pick

Attached: 7B6D8EDC-7010-4CFC-93E8-47A2A1BE172F.jpg (967x966, 109K)

Thanks you don't even want the neetbux do you? you just want to be a state

Based kike

>muh free gibs YANGANG!!!1!!
Rope yourselves degenerates, you niggers want even more shitskins flooding the streets for even more gibs?

Not one user has ever argued that. The only support Yang is getting here is shitposters pushing the boundaries. Dismiss me if you want. Let the elections do the talking.

Yang is a Chinese colonist who has publicly stated white people need to be bribed with money so as to pacify their resistance to their own demographic replacement.

Imagine thinking the Trump campaign was organic.

Attached: P.S.Y group1.png (900x741, 502K)

Attached: P.S.Y Group2.jpg (2155x2024, 1.78M)

>muh gibs
>muh niggurs
(1) Yang wants to enforce the borders even more because he realizes a welfare state is an incentive for immigration.
(2) Only citizens can receive UBI.
(3) If you go on UBI, you become ineligible for any other welfare programs.

Attached: P.S.Y Group3.jpg (2870x1854, 1.61M)

My streets are already flooded with muds and (((Trump))) hasn't done shit about it. I'll take my 1000$.

Attached: 45th President.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

He cries about 10 Mexicans getting shot at Walmart...like this faggot would make a good leader. Maybe if you’re into acceleration

It's a 4D chess maneuver.
>Everyone gets $1000/month
>If more illegals come in the $1000 is in peril
>Therefore everyone will tell the illegals to gtfo

I don't even need them, but I'll take the NEETbux. On being a state, I guess that's fine too but it's not on the top of the list on why I like Yang. PR overwhelmingly wants to be a state at current time, it's up to senpai Sam to make it official for real this time.

Trump bitched about it also.

Wasn't there an official statement about no gibs for bad goys which essentially, if he had his way, would render 90% of Jow Forums ineligible for gibs?

Besides, running at all during a second term Presidency is retarded in its own.

Attached: 1552082082885.jpg (870x1024, 89K)

>no gibs for bad goys
The only citizens that don't get UBI are the ones in prison and those living abroad.

>2016

Trump had been ruled unstumpable for nearly a year by then

Attached: 1559439100338.png (1156x1084, 791K)

>and those living abroad
Fuck, I'm moving in less than 2 years. I'll have to bother my mom for her UBI when I move.

logistics question when it says you can't borrow or lend does that mean a jew can't legally make you sign away your dividend but you still have the discretion to use the dividend to pay loans and debt?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 The Freedom Dividend - Andrew Yang for President.png (1500x404, 88K)

pressing X on that one

I believe so. You can do whatever the fuck you want with the dividend unless it involved you hoarding it for decades and moving it to another place.

You're pathetic

>free shit being offered
>not wanting to take it
you are retarded

>I'm sick and tired of this Jew
>so I'll vote for a literal, actual Jew
>or maybe a chink

Attached: 325BEFBA-736B-4660-A149-E74793678CA4.jpg (673x673, 76K)

>spic self reports and has to try to 18 years without committing a crime when they can't even go like a week
>spic doesn't self report in the allotted time frame they get the automatic boot
unironically stricter on immigration than trump

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 Pathway to Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants - Andrew Yang for President (1500x416, 78K)

>flag
cute. btw, why do jewish bitches lust over blonde aryan cock so much? i've basically had to peel a number of jewish girls off of me.

Sure, but anything less than "we need to summarily execute every single illegal immigrant" isn't going to do shit to stop the spics.

It's 4D chess and it benefits us all in the longrun.
Illegals self report themselves and we then get either 18 years of taxes and good boy points for UBI or they fuck off due to everyone around them having yangbux
It's pretty good desu and promotes good people immigrating to the United States.

That's the whole thing though. Trump isn't doing shit either, but with Yang, it's more of the same but with 1000$.

>we need to summarily execute every single illegal immigrant
>illegal immigrants
Why stop there?

You have very weak shill tactics, no wonder they put you in the U.S. and not here.

Infinitely based. He's the first guy to tackle this issue, this 100 year thorn on our island.

Because no one is going to let us pass a law that says we need to execute all nonwhites.
I also take issue with the whole
>national decline vs national decline plus $1000
meme, it's almost painfully binary and the only people who will actually end up with a greater amount of money after the increased taxes are the already poor (and even then our currency will likely devalue so it's debatable).

Yangfags on suicide watch

Attached: 1561698075871.jpg (784x778, 419K)

>Yang niggers larps he does that
Lol never gonna happen. Him promising gibs isn't the same as calling out the MSM and their masters directly Kill yourself ocean spic

Attached: YangFans.jpg (800x672, 271K)

Nice try, feds. You're not making me throw away my vote.

Attached: 1547944915786.jpg (234x216, 9K)

Yang called (((them))) out.
youtu.be/-Q5xY0sHLoA

Attached: ac2741cfa192610d32801cf5da6d51ce96f67fed_00_2.png (500x600, 315K)

>Because no one is going to let us pass a law that says we need to execute all nonwhites.
that sounds like an issue that needs to be solved then

Attached: 1523255253854.jpg (236x354, 17K)

Wow, look at BASED Jew interview BASED Chink and talk about how the mainstream media rigs shit! Ignore the fact that he didn't say shit about who actually controls the media, that's not important.

lmao if we actually get this in you know every country plays follow the leader with the US a lot of the other countries will roll this out within a year after we do mexico has about a 60% of being included in that first wave they actually have a decent economy compared to the rest of south america
if mexico does do that a lot of our illegals are actually still mexican citizens they would all self deport for pesobux

Attached: 1548002237887.png (499x591, 181K)

>You can't call out shills spamming the board with inorganic support and shitty memes, that's... uh... um... you like Israel don't you!

Attached: 1558962981510.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Yeah I said calling out the MSM and their masters directly. Everyone knows the debates are rigged and CNN is fluff. That shit's been known since before 2016. But it's okay, I expect non white mongrels to vote for other non whites.

Attached: YANGANG.png (1390x836, 248K)

ALL YANG VOTERS ARE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>implying they'll voluntarily report to deportation rather than disappear into the country

while you're abroad your UBI still accumulates and you get it when you come back to the country

sounds 10/10 to me then

Attached: 1549606972866.jpg (1080x1060, 382K)

yang is literally going to subsidize a combined Jow Forums and Jow Forums coalition to hunt these fucks down

Attached: asuka's fucking hair too big.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

>vote yang
>commit nonviolent crime that carries a 4 year sentence
>get free college in prison
>get out of prison Jow Forums, debt free, with a degree, and $48,000 waiting for you to start your life

Attached: D57BD3EB-69A2-41FD-B2E6-6652222F6FF4.jpg (618x494, 55K)

Yang gang 2020

That's actually brilliant. The younger zoomers better be taking notes.

FUCK TRANSGENDER MODERATORS AND JANITORS

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

ALL JANITORS ARE SHITSKINS

No, none of that will happen. You'll just circlejerk and screech endlessly that anyone who disagress is an israel migapede shill. And when he loses because the kikes didn't choose him, the tears will be great. During the 2016 campaign there were so many things to like about Trump that you could ignore his Israel pandering as fluff. Yang doesn't have that, all he has is bribing with money and against automation (because demographics aren't important).
>Voting for a non white

Attached: YangGangAWM.jpg (477x468, 130K)

>Voting for a non white
Trump is a jew, so voting for him is still voting nonwhite.

>T-TRUMP WILL DELIVER THIS TIME GUYS I SWEAR

Attached: 1540492044629.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>literally just making something up to argue against because you can't refute his actual post
No wonder you're worried about being replaced by automation with that IQ.

kek, everybody wins!

Right, I should have mentioned that!

You don't get to accumulate UBI in prison tho

Attached: 1564936686035.gif (600x313, 860K)

This stupid faggot didn't even switch the hat properly.

Attached: 22d2b06869f0b165f20dfa971bbf9ab3bb42d3afeedd431g33ee69f6e3b225fd88.jpg (524x798, 88K)

I said it in the last Yang thread and got no replies. I'll vote for him, but how does he get a win in Iowa or New Hampshire? If he can't do that you might as well get used to Biden v Trump.

The better question is: what will sink Biden? This is what we should focus on.

I've been saying that for a while but most Yang supporters here seem more concerned with shitposting Trump fans. Makes the support here feel a bit shallow.

Everything that Trump offered failed or got worse except maybe the economy. Now that he demonstrated his ineptitude, do you expect everyone to simply ignore all the big glaring problems in addition to all the initial concerns on Trump anymore? No. That's why no one is enthused about Trump anymore except coping /ptg/ boomers. With Yang, you can easily ignore everything else for the $1000 similar to Trump, especially with the rise of nihilistic accerlationism. Which is why Yang has a lot of support from people in the Right Wing. The Right is never going to win in the future by 2024 when the country becomes permanently democrat controlled due to demographics. Coupled with Trump's inaction for almost 3 years, and you expect us to be Trump-thumping boomers saying "Truly we have achieved MAGA" when Trump kicks off KAG (keep america great) in 2020? May as well choose our inevitable democrat future while we can instead of holding off the inevitable and get a thousand a month. I'm getting and index vr headset the first month then an rtx 2080ti the next one, then vive trackers. Then we'll all meet each other in VR to have fun while the country collapses around us. But at least we'll have a smile on our face while miga boomers seethe.

Attached: BlackPill.jpg (800x679, 137K)

pls fix the perspective of the table and the items on the table. it's giving me a headache

Some people are just phonebanking and spreading the word.
I think Yang is going to have an excellent time in the Fall debates if they split it into two days. He against 4 or 5 dems would be easy pickings, he could start debating other candidates' policies blasting facts and solutions to their faces.

keep going

Yeah, I mean it's really cool that you typed all this shit out, but it has literally nothing to do with Trump in the runup to the 2016 election which is what was talking about. So save it.

>anyone who digresses israel migapede shill.
>so many things to like about Trump
Keep staying ass blasted about your nonexistent wall bitches i will be rolling around laughing atop my piles of neetbux

Attached: fuck lets try that again.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Again, that is completely unrelated to the point of which is that BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED, Trump had a lot of things going for him to make Jow Forums like him. Yang literally just offers money to buy your vote (legally, of course) and a vague promise to stop automation and break up big tech (neither of which will happen).

No shit
>REEEEEEEEE YOU DISAGREE YOU LIKE TRUMP MIGAPEDE
Pat Little 2020 nigger

Attached: YangNPC.jpg (524x499, 51K)

>vague promise to stop automation and break up big tech
yang is literally not even saying that either you use the resources peurto rico bro provided to you to educate yourself before arguing or fuck off no one is going to hold your hand and parse through your autistic screeching

>The point missed entirely
Candidate Trump had a lot to like about him, and you could ignore his Israel pandering as fake. Candidate, before we realized what a puppet he was.

Candidate Yang doesn't have that. All he has is bribing with money, and automation. There are a lot of other things to be against him for.

Attached: Yang.png (685x936, 992K)

Sure about that buddy?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/andrew-yang-big-tech-companies-served-broken/story?id=63050432

Attached: YangRaisesHand.jpg (238x233, 31K)

Wait, so if he doesn't say that (he does so I don't know why you're saying he doesn't) that means there are even FEWER reasons to like him. You're only supporting my point.

another forced meme? its 2019 desu

Attached: daily.png (1024x1448, 1.13M)

Attached: F23E5201-6B37-49F3-B137-B173EBC5C3A9.jpg (125x107, 3K)

If I marry a jewish girl, can I apply for Israeli citizenship?

forgot the VPN kike

Attached: 21342322.png (1066x993, 973K)

His argument was that there were so many things to like about Trump during the election that you could ignore the problems. My argument is that there so many things to be blackpilled about Trump currently that you could ignore the problems with Yang. The bigger relevant point is whether people should support Trump (not Trump in 2015) or Yang in 2020 which was the relevent point of . We have literally nothing to lose by supporting Yang right now. No one claimed that it'll be exactly like 2015. Obviously the circumstances of the support are different now compared to 2015 which also applies to supporting Trump too, but again 2015 isn't relevant to current decisions.
Yang supporters also have different expectations where each tier of success even in the primaries with Yang contributes to things like ubi and automation becoming more politically prominent. Furthermore, there's not even a huge expectation for Yang to really win, so him losing wouldn't even be a big surprise from his right wing support who were already blackpilled to a large extent. Meanwhile supporting Trump gets you nothing but blackpills with no effect on the relevant primary. Supporting Yang isn't zero sum which is also why miga boomers had a hard time wrapping their heads around accelerationism.

>My argument is that there so many things to be blackpilled about Trump currently that you could ignore the problems with Yang
This is moronic, since there are literally a dozen other candidates who are possible alternatives to the two and who also have a chance of becoming the Dem nominee (unlike yang).

You completely missed the point of what he said.

No, I just think what he said is fucking retarded and not applicable to reality.

>bribe you with money
literally what is different between yang doing it and every other president doing it. hes just doing it in a less roundabout way.

The idea is to push ideas forward, more so than assuring that Yang wins.

If you push Yang then the "ideas" of his that get picked up are NOT going to be the ones you want picked up. None of the ok shit he says will ever be brought up again by any candidate with any chance of actual election.

ehh, my personal goal is to get people to give up on the idea of Trump, so that we can transition into a revolutionary mode of thinking. No boomer conservatives is going to bail us out of our situation, and everyone needs to fully understand that quick. The good thing about Yang is that he makes elections look like a joke, since he technically is bribing people for votes(which all politicians do, as mentioned previously by another user, but Yang is more overt with it.)

Attached: 1552092308420.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Probably like 5% of the people on this board are actually still pro-Trump.

I think it's closer to 15-20%.