Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Attached: pagan dwellings.jpg (640x425, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4]
youtube.com/watch?v=iE1sbkndojk]
medium.com/forever-young/for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-years-humans-did-not-brush-their-teeth-why-do-we-brush-them-now-1bfe99250a35
sapiens.org/body/human-lifespan-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mutt man
Yup

Ok

Is that a Jomon pit dwelling?

>COME HOME WHITE MAN

Attached: skarabrae.jpg (1200x630, 121K)

would I get to drink mead out of a ox horn?

i would live in one of those things if it had electricity.

So that was thousands of years ago.
Pic related is Africa nigger yesterday.

Attached: niggerhovel.jpg (1143x611, 391K)

Want.

Attached: 1565331198638.jpg (501x466, 42K)

Come home white man.

Attached: 1564779798790.jpg (1080x1334, 83K)

Know your place. Call at the back door boy.

Attached: from sidewalk.jpg (750x1000, 216K)

why do people bully whites for the oldest still standing stone structures in the world built thousands of years ago when asians were living like pic related in our lifetime

Attached: 1553427443999.jpg (863x627, 80K)

pic related

Attached: 1555416474475.png (596x1900, 621K)

Northern Europeans were living like OPs picture at the same time Sub-Saharan Africans built this. I’m not even being ironic.

Attached: 0E016977-CA02-406D-88F2-3BA198FDAFA8.jpg (500x333, 78K)

[youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4]
>Those magnificent men and their flying machines

And then, considering the apex of their civilization fulfilled, they proceeded to do nothing of import for two thousand years.

>that thing is a church
wew

This but unironically. We need to deindustrialize the Earth. Primitive man lived better and more meaningful lives than we do

This, whites never lived like nigs, since the end of the ice age at least

Whites invented every major early invention
Metallurgy
The wheel
The arch
The bow
We tamed wild horses and wolves, domesticated them
We invented the bow
Ceramics
Bronze and copper smelting
Iron smelting
Steel
And silex cuting

All those things were either created by indo europeans or their direct ancestors

We were generally nomadic, but we still sometimes build structures, only the megalithic ones stand today

Attached: C13C660B-3E6C-4E8C-99B4-EA4F9FAA3F64.jpg (848x558, 204K)

Did black people invent shrunken heads or was that south americans? Did they invent plate lips?

Imagine the smell

True
The interior is quite nice

Attached: 1B441F45-ACB7-40B1-85A6-389479B22FE6.jpg (512x768, 121K)

That was the absolute definition of nigger rigging

>whites

You genocided the people who built that you wh*Te subhuman. They were Black.

Attached: first british.jpg (603x339, 40K)

>half of your children die at around birth
>can't read or write
>work for 12 hours a day 6 days a week on land that isn't owned by you
>take a bath may be once a month
>die around the age if 40 if you're lucky

He lived to 30 if he was lucky and maybe kept 5 of his teeth. NOPE....I'll fap to traps exclusively before I go back to shitting in holes and wiping my ass with Pajeet's tongue.

Yeah like 10000 years ago Europeans had dark skin

So in the past 2000 years niggers went backwards?

When did they go forwards?

The eternal amerimutt. Gas yourself shitskin spawn.

looks pretty comfy desu

>come back from war
>fuck my qt redhead waif in my stone shack
>warm fire is going
>fresh fish is being cooked
>after dinner, and sex, snuggle up together under our warm blankets

seems pretty based desu

And you don't descend from those indigenous Black people of Europe. You descend from the wh*Te invaders of the steppe . The wh*Te subhuman is only capable of death, destruction and genocide.

First off your picture is of Knossos, built by Minoans who were not Aryans at all but Neolithic farmers from the Middle East.

Metallurgy - Near Eastern
The wheel - Mesopotamia
The arch - Etruscans, again not Aryans
The bow - Egyptians
We tamed wild horses and wolves, domesticated them - Horses likely true though not conclusively; Dogs were domesticated in the Far East.
We invented the bow - again, that was Egyptians
Ceramics - Levant
Bronze and copper smelting - Levant again
Iron smelting - Hittites were mostly Near Eastern in ancestry (genetic studies) despite speaking an Indo-European language like Armenians but this is getting sad so I’ll give you this one.
Steel - Middle East
And silex cuting - no idea what this is lmao

Read more retard

That was Egyptians anyway. Niggers are genetically inept.

Attached: basicwakanda.jpg (996x567, 91K)

[youtube.com/watch?v=iE1sbkndojk]
Africans are on the path to overtake white people. Whitey needs hundreds of millions of dollars to make a bird, while africans can make it out of scrap metal.

What about the upsides? Like spending time in nature surrounded by loved ones, being automatically healthy and fit from your diet and lifestyle, hunting animals and gathering food, having sex all night with hot chicks.

>>half of your children die at around birth
That's a good thing because it ensures only the most genetically fit people survive. Babies dying before age 2 or 3 isn't that sad because they don't know about death aren't really aware of what's happening.

>work for 12 hours a day 6 days a week on land that isn't owned by you

You're talking about feudalism, that wasn't the system present in thousands of years ago. Hunter gatherers only needed to work a few hours out of the day to survive.

>take a bath may be once a month

You can take a bath in the lake or stream any time you want

>die around the age if 40 if you're lucky

You're mixing up life expectancy with lifespan. Long ago plenty of people lived into their 60s, 70s and 80s. It's just that the odds of dying at a young age make the average age of death seem as though it's around their 30's or 40's. People didn't routinely die in their 30's and 40's. As I said, a large portion of people dying at a young age is just natural selection. Natural selection is a gift to mankind. In modern times we keep people alive for 20 or 30 years longer than they would have in nature, just for them to live a shitty existence where they turn frail and senile. Having a very long lifespan is NOT a good thing.

FAKE AND GAY

Primitive man didn't have cavities or dental problems: medium.com/forever-young/for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-years-humans-did-not-brush-their-teeth-why-do-we-brush-them-now-1bfe99250a35

Read this about the difference between lifespan and life expectancy: sapiens.org/body/human-lifespan-history/

Infant mortality is a very good thing, it's just part of natural selection ensuring only the most fit survive. Babies don't understand death, it's not nearly as sad as we make it out to be

We wuz kangs and shhhheeeeiiiiitttt

>nigger with an ass tattoo
I'm good.

Attached: yoshikawa-aimi-02016999.jpg (1600x1067, 389K)

Slow day for you because of all the Epstein news?

I wouldn’t have made it past childhood if natural selection was still how it’s supposed to be because I have asthma...feelsbadman

>in our lifetime
That pic is probably over a hundred years old.

Then I will take your mentor's head and rape your woman. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

I like you niganon. I will kill you last.

Would you play in this?

Forgot pic

Attached: rebuilt-guard-tower-of-a-2500-year-old-ancient-slavic-settlement-biskupin-A1X4JF.jpg (1300x945, 251K)

It kind of does make me wonder just a white point the superior white race took the leap forward and surpased all the sand niggers. Nobody can argue that it didn't happen. Becaue it did. The question is how and why? It was probably our systems of government. But at some point we just left everyone else eating their own shit.

Come home white man

Attached: tumblr_ob5giiLXyd1r350qlo2_400.png (400x338, 238K)

Your women would have hairy legs and pits. I prefer traps with dolphin smooth skin.

Attached: CDDCB13E-C07C-42B6-9E9A-D1DD7EC6F57D.png (677x351, 15K)

I am home.

Attached: csm_Schloss_Neuschwanstein_im_Herbst_-_Front_3_604b45f29f.jpg (1280x838, 177K)

In 50 years that will be a mosque and the Jews will be soooooo fucking happy.

Looks like Iceni village hut

>Looks like incel village hut

Put me in a room with those ladies for 6 hours.

Just like niggers.

>ugly zipperhead desecrating the flag
that's just as bad as the nigger

Nice rock/mud hut there white subhuman

Attached: 1565410708466.png (230x212, 75K)

Attached: disgust (2).jpg (415x392, 51K)

None of those girls look over 15

I am home.

Attached: Lincoln-Cathedral.jpg (1024x667, 120K)

The fags who live there have hut envy

Attached: 9C2Yzi4y4OPNMilx5OrDvSX8DTz.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

fucking niggers can't get past Discovery Age

I've fucked younger

Attached: 91A10A40-31EE-4205-8B2C-263E6E14409B.jpg (740x390, 60K)

come home, black man.

Attached: Rt3k9kpTURBXy9kOTdlZTViYjE4NGI5M2YzODZjMDljMGQ3OTMwZGZhMC5qcGeSlQMAAM0FAM0C0JMFzQMUzQG8gaEwAQ.jpg (788x444, 208K)

but she was legal in dog years right

I prefeer this desu.

Attached: roma-muerte-empradores2.jpg (800x534, 162K)

wh*teoids envy the mud

Attached: 947319543-mud-hut-endulen-maasai-village-life.jpg (960x540, 67K)

>Near Eastern
>Mesopotamia
>Etruscans
>Egyptians
>Levant
>Hittites
>Middle East
All were white back then.

I'm a homosexual

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 191K)

The first homo sexuals or early man lived among each other in womanless tribes.
Women were outlawed in europe

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-133717_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 1.19M)

Das right!

Attached: black vikingsml.jpg (827x1040, 816K)

>Building a church before Christianity spread to them
Okay

>he doesn't take adrenochrome
Wew

>Aimi Yoshikawa
>ugly
Go away, fag.

Such wasted diversity. What a shame.

I don't see anything wrong here.

Attached: военный лагерь.jpg (1325x1007, 375K)

she's a 6/10 at best you yellow fever nigger

There is evidence to suggest this. Just saying.

>I'm a homosexual
You mean Canadian
Fixed that for ya

That's epic you bloormpf voter

-blacks- Egyptians, that's in Egypt you idiot. Everyone that has been to Egypt, (or above the Sahara desert) knows that the north African populations were not black.
From Morocco to Palestine it was populated by Mediterranean Caucasian. The Romans could not tell the difference between people from Libya and Sicily for example, or Greece and Egypt if not for their clothes and styles.
Easiest proofs:
Go to Egypt and look at the people today,
Go to the Cairo museums and look at the statuettes with original paint still on, skin colour from white to brown. Especially the upper class women (which didn't go in the sun) are literally white.
In ancient Rome owning an Egyptian slave was nothing special but owning a black slave was really exotic and unusual, like owning a tiger or crocodile.

Whites didn't get pushed out of those areas until well after Rome fell. I'd say most we white but the dirty Semites. They will never be white no matter how much they bleach. You can't bleach out rat dna.

They were never pushed out. What made most whites a bit brown was the ottoman empire, they had the Arab-African slave trade that was hundreds of times size of the American one and lasted for centuries. Even if they castrated most of the man the women still did bear many mixed children which can be easily traced in their DNA. With the exception of the 18th dynasty all mummies from ancient Egypt have less black DNA than modern Egyptians (and modern Egyptians have less than 6% average) the older the mummy the less black DNA. The black DNA entered Egypt during the Arab slave trade and thanks to the improvement in transportation and roads that allowed people to cross the desert.

user knows his stuff. Just proves one thing....don't open your fucking borders.....EVER!!!!!! Stay yellow user.

max comfy

Better than the multicultural apartment box I live in now. Much much better

>I like dying of cholera or tuberculosis at 20 but not before the neighboring tribe burns down my hut and rails my wife

>t. OP's sex shop