R.I.P SAOIRSE KENNEDY

Fuck this unfair world. Why do good people always die?

F!

R.I.P Saoirse Kennedy. We'll never forget you.

Attached: r.i.p.jpg (618x410, 91K)

She was so beautiful :(

Attached: noooooo.jpg (640x405, 26K)

Attached: look that eyes.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

all kennedys are scum, die die die.

seriously some of the stupidest fucktards to ever walk this planet. they are genetically inferior. whole bloodline must go

Attached: Capture.png (1481x984, 1.28M)

Kennedy curse

What, WHAT???

Fuck yuz.

Attached: 6.jpg (600x800, 114K)

what the fuck is that?

Roastie stole daddy’s Porsche

source pls

Saoirse was built for BBC, hopefully she got blacked.com before she died.

how it feels to chew 5 gum

is she going to be okay?

Probably rich kid suicide. She had mental health and drug issues. sad

She's fine.

Who cursed that family to die young?

Secrets catch up.

Republican scum. The Rockefellers are republicans and illuminatis. They did black magic.

Fuck's up with her name? Shit has three vowels in a row.

She doesn't look Irish at all... she looks like a Russian mail order bride.

Mollie Tibbetts face

Joe Kennedy made a deal with the devil. He traded his soul and all the souls of his ancestors for wealth, fame, and power. This is the just the devil collecting his due.

Attached: strumpet.png (900x1200, 1.26M)

>overdose
No pity

Goddamnit is noone safe from the Clintons

welcome to /b/ 2009
or someshit

oh god, i think i remember this from way back

True story. I think he thought he could double cross him and get away with it too.

Attached: baphomet.jpg (203x300, 24K)

How the FUCK do you say that name?

I'm guessing "Say-orse" ?

This. Theyre going to sweep all loose ends now. Expect more to be found dead in apparent suicides and overdoses. Then when everyone is talking abiut how coincidental all these people died with ties to epstein, oh my, look here another mass shooting complete with a manifesto they can call white supremacist and forbid anyone to circulate or read it. Dont worry, the shooter will be jewish and all the republicans with aipac contributions will decry white nationalism, embrace diverse immigration and move to ban guns and repeal those pro gun laws about to take active effect. Ice will bust 680 mexican workers, set free 300 after a day, set the rest free after a few more days. Our government is beyond corrupt and incompetent. They no longer represent the american people. They levy taxes on us, use the money to bring in immigrants and stamp out our rights one little law at a time.

>We'll never forget you
literally who

Attached: 1507247628276.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

I'm having a hard time figuring out what is what. Don't see the jaw or teeth or anything.

thank god. it looked so bad..

I DROVE MY CAR INTO A BRIDGE
I DON'T CARE
I LOVE IT

Google Porsche girl, kid teen stole her old mans 911, but didnt know how to drive so when she came upon a bridge she hit the accelerator and hit a concrete bridge at 120 mph

>overdose
nothing of value was lost

>good people
fuck off texas

meh

>Saoirse
Yeah, us Americans can't pronounce that.

oh shit I remember that.
People were posting the opened skull shit practically the day it happened.
Didn they send the pics to her dad? within a week of it happening?

>Google Porsche girl, kid teen stole her old mans 911, but didnt know how to drive so when she came upon a bridge she hit the accelerator and hit a concrete bridge at 120 mph
You ne ed to go back to red dit.

Yea they put humpty dumpty back togeter again.

>Fuck this unfair world. Why do good people always die?
The world is NOT FAIR.

Put this in your skull and get stronger to slap the shit of faggots who comes to annoy you.

The strongest is always right.

Seer-shuh

Hey Nikki want to go bowling?

> pol unintentionally discovers what was undoubtedly the biggest irritation of her life.

did the pedos perpetrate pizzagate on her??? Didn't she write an essay claiming that a pedo, messed with her? Think where the Barack Obama-Maggie Nixon meetings were at...you do know about Barack-Maggie Nixon, don't you???!!! What city and state was it in? Was that in close proximity to where this Kennedy lived???!!! Dig...Dig...

that is a Celtic name.

I think you are onto something. A Rothschild girl died recently too.

>that is a Celtic name.
And it's a beautiful name, phonetically. The English spelling of it could use some work.