Want to know the real redpill?

Want to know the real redpill?
Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.
He was facing the rest of his life behind bars, and was a coward who couldn’t handle it. So he killed himself.
That’s all there is to it, and deep down you know it.

Attached: 17E6B7AE-8173-4F0B-BE13-5C40A4D87F18.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/
twitter.com/tictoc/status/1160236715140952065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>enough wealth to hire all of the top 100 sex crime lawyers in the country to represent him in trial
>enough blackmail for a thousand get out of jail free cards
>friends with the former and current president
>doesn't even try to leverage any of this and an heroes after spending less time in jail than someone who stole a candy bar and got caught

disbelief.

Attached: 1565226025617.jpg (396x432, 104K)

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

This.

Enough money to get plastic surgery while in prison to change his nose back to a jew schnib.

Attached: C3352C95-FBA9-49CA-B4F3-848E6CC360C0.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

THIS
THIS
THIS

Attached: epstein meme.png (679x552, 428K)

He was supposed to be watched so he couldn't kill himself. Are you that retarded?

Nope. He was a kike. And what's more, he was a rich kike. He didn't conceive of a situation in which he did not win here. Because he has won, all of his life.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

twitter.com/tictoc/status/1160236715140952065
Bloomberg: Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch just hours before he killed himself
Really causes one to ponder

>Bloomberg
He probably ordered it. I have a hard time grasping how that kike could even have the guts to run for president. He's the slimiest fucking kike to ever play the game, and Epstein probably trafficked hundreds of girls to him.

Anyone could have orchestrated this. This Epstein fucker was connected with so many elites it's comical. Left and right, not even all American. So many people would have been drooling to get this guy's head it's no wonder he turned up dead. Nobody believes this shit saying he committed suicide. Memes like pic related going around online at the moment, really emblematic of people's attitudes. I would say elites should be nervous, but when does anything ever change..

Attached: EBoQMpWU8AA9BUe.png (499x734, 517K)

Attached: 1565471617714.png (1649x2042, 382K)

hello mossad/cia

Attached: 1528920086661.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Big if true

the real red pill is that anyone smart enough to be red pilled has no desire to ever start a thread

thats why most threads are trash

Attached: L69AB0J.jpg (1024x682, 154K)

I really hope that we can atleast maintain, or build on this energy level/unity, because this can't be dropped. At the very least, it's clear now that children were used as currency or party favors for the elite. That cannot stand. I want answers, or blood. Their move. But from here on out, whatever happens as a result of this is on them.

Attached: bane fire rises reckoning.jpg (500x497, 126K)

nah, the guy was an informant all along and likely chilling in tel aviv. after some rounds of plastic surgery he'll go back to subverting white christian nations.

RIP Jeff. All you wanted was to spread your seed. No harm done in that.

>1
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>ID
IN ALL FIELDS

nice post

Nice meme faggot, now KYS.

The fact that he was a coward is what has me convinced that he didn’t off himself.
A man like that would take the opportunity to throw his fellow degenerates under the bus in a heartbeat. If you think that prosecutors didn’t offer him a deal if he testified, then you’re truly retarded

Attached: 492CA1DA-1F47-41F6-A943-08A5CAC72D18.jpg (294x313, 20K)

I did have an idea for one, but I never really make them. I think it would behoove us to have a weekly decompress/refocus thread to prevent blackpill shit. Throw out something you've got no fucking idea how to wrap your head around, and is crushing your soul, then one thing you're doing to further the cause or help someone else out of their hole. Shit's just getting so fucking heavy anymore. I never imagined we would be at this stage, even like 6 months ago.

Attached: woke.jpg (540x540, 26K)

>coward
Wat

I mean he was a coward, but that's exactly why he wasn't going to kill himself. He'd rat his own mother if it would buy him another 5 minutes of life.

>heroes?

K

Attached: fgehrdtfhgjh.jpg (389x767, 47K)

I find that unlikely. The guy was a billionaire and could afford the best lawyers and had connections to get him off with a light sentence, just like he got off light last time. Why would he quit before even going to trial?

>had connections to get him off with a light sentence
No way would that ever happen even with all the money he had. The problem with him was that everyone wanted him dead. Suicide is common in prison and if you're a pedo its probably your best bet rather than having a guard/inmate torcher you until you bleed out and die with your organs spilling out.

It's just swelling, goy. Why don't we all just take a nap? *yawns*