REUTERS: GUARDS SKIPPED MANDATORY CHECKS BEFORE EPSTEIN DEATH

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/10/report-prison-guards-skipped-mandatory-checks-before-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

>“At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch,” Reuters reports.

That's the nail in the coffin. Of course, nobody with a triple digit IQ believed it was a suicide in the first place, but these fuckers have always relied on plausible deniability. They don't have that anymore. Even if we never learn who did it, everyone who's even mildly politically engaged now knows for sure that pedophiles - and people who cover for them - have the power to kill whoever they want, wherever they want and get the police and media to cover it up for them.

Attached: epstein.jpg (1033x688, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
carbyne911.com/team/
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/10/report-prison-guards-skipped-mandatory-checks-before-jeffrey-epsteins-death/
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A-RGkrT-lWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really just waiting for the boogaloo to start at this point. This kikery is out of control.

Bumpity bump bump bump

A massive thunderstorm started the minute I posted this

Attached: PAUL.jpg (360x270, 19K)

bullshit, they never ckip rounds that is a lie lol CO's have one job and there are hundreds if some call in from work they have ample enough people also no way for him to "commit" suicide btw that is not a dead body no blue no marks...impossible either on Suicide Watch or general pop GP at that jail in the fed areas is 3-4 people per cell right now and btw in solitary its impossibler to self kill no bars full view 4-5 co's present all times and yes inmate trustees posted on 24/7 SW, where they literally stare at you

Let me explain I've spent 2 years in thew county I've known people who worked there and people who went their as inmates no ONE COMMITS SUICIDE in jail ever...in SW and nowadays due to overcrowding its damn near impossible.....sloppy hoax job mossad

Attached: ndsh34tdf.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Literally no one is buying this shit. We're all conspiracy theorists now. They went too far this time.

Attached: treason.jpg (225x286, 29K)

bump, also please read my thread, it is relevant

Attached: its treason then.webm (900x506, 1022K)

They should both be hanged.

>Nigger is Warden
>No one doing what they are supposed to

How could this happen?

Thanks, and from what I understand Epstein was aligned with Ehud Barak, who is an opponent of Netanyahu, while the Kushners - at least now - are aligned with Netanyahu. Netanyahu is using pictures of Barak with Epstein in his election campaign. Although I haven't looked into it too deeply.

Interdasting. I remember reading somewhere that Bibi and Barak were sparring over the Epstein scandal.

Attached: 1546885458452.jpg (450x529, 25K)

Whatever got this sweetheart....something ain't quite right here ! Someone POWERFUL knows something ! My bet is he died of "Arkancide" !

holy fuck by your a fuckin dunce arntya

Attached: skeet.jpg (538x349, 31K)

Epsteins suicide watch guard

Attached: useless guard.png (380x364, 219K)

What's funny is that after spending a good part of the day perusing comments on CNN, MSNBC, etc.....even most of the Lefties believe Epstein was whacked.
It was funny to see the Hired-Shills drowning in an Ocean of "Epstein was whacked"-comments.
The:
>"Hurr-durr!...You're all a bunch of 'Conspiracy-theorists' "
----shills,...... were VERY greatly overwhelmed. They are working hard & likely plenty of overtime for their money now.
Do y'all think that the Fake-Stream-Media made a bad error in trying to insinuate that Epstein/Trump are 'pals' while burying Epstein's TRUE buddy-connections?
I notice that a certain portion of these 'Further'-Lefties believe Epstein was whacked, but their minds are trying to search for ways to make the 'Ebil-Orange-Bad-Man' responsible for this.
Now we have people of most political persuassions thinking Epstein was whacked, and only a small minority who buys the bullshit of the FSM-narrative.
Since these Far-Lefties are already in the ----this is NOT a Conspiracy-Theory'--mindset......what will happen if it gets revealed that some of their beloved Leftist Elite-Leaders were responsible for this?
Meltdowns? 2020-despair?

Boog Boog Boog Boog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog BoogBoog Boog Boog

Attached: qzgopzmathy21.jpg (828x708, 172K)

I think a lot of the conflict we're seeing right now - Trump, the shootings, Russiagate - is the tip of the iceberg - pun intended - of a massive internecine battle between different factions of Jewry

I don't think have ever seen such a shit job at Photoshop in my life. The fuck they use mspaint or something or cut sand paste wtf

I belong to a few black nationalist / nation of islam groups on facebook just for LOLs. Even the retarded chimps know the suicide was bullshit.

Sure coulda been suicide right under the noses of a bunch of low IQ,lazy assed ,Niggers ! Without constant supervision they are worthless !

So how soon can we expect some of the workers at this jail to get into 'mysterious car-wrecks', heart-attacks, etc?

Attached: EpsteinJail.png (633x434, 97K)

They underestimate the average person's common sense. "Billionaire pedophile connected to extremely powerful people commits suicide in prison" is a bridge too far for anybody who's intelligent enough to pay attention to current events. They went too far. Hopefully this will make people think twice the next time something suspicious happens.

Enjoy the ten cents, you earned them

Attached: 3ac4ab52f0413dfdd5bad2419d630a567c27efd7.jpg (680x542, 54K)

probably real soon, I mean somebody had to have seen the assassin

If Libs are involved their game plan is always denial that it even happened and/or diminished news coverage leading to a BLACKHOLING of the story !

30 minutes is normal check? 15 for suicide watch? What is the watch time for the highest profile prisoner in the country?

>* Epstein arrested July 6th, 2019.
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
>* Epstein """attempted suicide""" or was attacked on July 24th, 2019.
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
>* Between the 24th and his death, "Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html
>* Yesterday, 2024 unsealed pages damaging to Epstein (and people like Maxwell, Clintons, the UK monarchy, and many others) were released.
>* At ~6:30 am ET, Epstein was """found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an apparent suicide""".
>* At ~6:39 am ET, """they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital""".
>* At ~7:30 am ET, """Paramedics also tried to revive Epstein, and could be seen using a breathing bag as they wheeled him on a gurney into New York Downtown Hospital (New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital)... He was declared dead a short time later."""
* News Epstein """committed suicide""" breaks around 9:30 am ET.

But which faction is this? And... I almost hate to ask, because I know the answer, but.... Is there any side in this that we can even hope is good jews? Like maybe pick my pocket, but not rape and murder my 3 year old daughter, kind of jews.

Well then, the normies have to be made to keep remembering what's up, and they should be given a heads-up on watching out for Corrections-personnel dying in the up-coming week

Attached: KekAllSeeingEye.gif (500x650, 710K)

ITS FUCKING REAL
carbyne911.com/team/

Fanatically right-wing Zionists who want all Jews to move to Israel, genocide Palestinians down to the last child, turn Iran into a parking lot and establish Greater Israel. They're willing to work with anti-immigration, crypto-antisemitic parties who will play ball with them. That's as good as you're going to get in terms of politically organized Jews.

Will they leave the rest of us the fuck alone if they get that? I'll gladly let them glass the rest of the middle east. Hell, I'll help..and having all the fucking jews out of the rest of our hair sounds perfect. They can rot in their own hole.

I respect your idealism but the reality is ,in a world filled with so much distraction.the media can wash this whole affair away from the public eye in days. They pull it off everyday !

Nice try, demoralization memeflag. This isn't going away. This is going world-wide. Soon.

Attached: 1546885896166.png (1488x1488, 1.6M)

None of that sounds too bad as long as they stay in the middle east.

Some of them would. Hard to tell. Thing is they need to keep their claws in the United States in order to maintain military support, and the United States controls most of the world. And you're never going to get the millions of Jews who live in America to all move to Israel willingly. The best course of action is to weaken the power of the United States.

Also, this
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

Well now that's kinda difficult when Trump is tweeting about it, isn't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Trump's retweet of BNL is an indirect endorsement of them, and therefore this tweet.
>two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight
>two jail guards
>two guards at MCC
Seems to be consistent. BNL just gives further context.
There was this tweet too I saw being posted:
BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

Coincidental, of course.

Any retarded detective could blow this shit open.

You misunderstand Jow Forums. Just being a realist ! I
hope you're right and I'm wrong. There are bigger battles to fight than another case of Arkancide being swept under the rug ,yet again.

I really want to understand something. I’m not one for conspiracies, but this one stinks to high hell. To say it’s impossible to kill a man in prison is insane, and to think nothing of a very conveniently timed suicide right after those docs were released and people started being named, you’d have to be room temp IQ not to question it. I’m just in awe about how many people are tripping over themselves to call others conspiracy theorists when nobody knows anything for certain yet.

Attached: 6D5D2DB6-E004-4912-A97A-529E44F5E79E.jpg (2048x1152, 480K)

Trump has been deliberately promoting alternative news sources recently - OANN, now BNL.

You know about it but refuse to do a thing about it, you are guilty in it

>Any retarded detective
Well, we have the FBI and IG..

Attached: 1561256941350.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Who's tripping over themselves to call others conspiracy theorists? I've seen near-total unanimity on the left and right that this wasn't a suicide, they just disagree on who did it.

What does that say about your countrymen, taco?

>I’m not one for conspiracies, but this one stinks to high hell
You and every other normalfag all over the world.
Sloppy is an understatement for this one.

Yeah, in one simple step everyone becomes alex Jones.

Attached: 1007134002814066688.jpg (524x600, 31K)

Primarily MSM, Twitter folks. Basically directed at Trump for reposting shit, but I think that’s just reflexive Trump hate more than anything.

>there are bigger battles to fight
Yes, because the global satanic pedophile cult that's infiltrated governments the world over is just small time. I'm sure the real fight is just ensuring Trump gets another 4 years.

Attached: wat hyde.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

This shit is Soviet Russia tier.

You have no idea.

Attached: 1565241090507.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Well yeah, and sadly, the FBI is basically no different to the CIA today, so they're all (((controlled))).

and yet everyone will line right back up to vote for their favourite jew puppet golem politician in your next federal election

watch

I think it's because the west somehow lost the cold war. Look at the FBI. A large number of them are avowed communists. And they still got clearances and Rose through the ranks. That never should have been a thing.

I did the rounds on liberal twitter earlier and I didn't see one person who believed it was a suicide. Fucking Paul Krugman said he thought it was a murder. That's as mainstream as you can get. The liberals who responded to the Trump tweet were mostly just accusing him of being tied to Epstein, not being a conspiracy theorists. I'm sure there are a handful of retards and literal paid shills who are saying there's nothing suspicious about it, but they're a tiny minority.

Give it time. Rome didn't collapse in a day.

FBIniggers are the domestic version of CIAniggers.

They don't even try to hide the corruption anymore. This was lazy as fuck and epsteins murder only confirms what everyone was saying all along. He's a mossad agent and the US government is controlled by Israel.

Attached: EBj3AAdXsAEDiTm.jpg (1101x750, 129K)

From anons:
>* Epstein arrested 7/6/19.
>* Epstein """attempted suicide""" or was attacked on 7/24/19.
>* Between the 24th and his death, "Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him".
>* 8/9/19, 2024 unsealed pages damaging to Epstein (and others like Maxwell, Clintons, UK royals) were released.
>* There was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail. (Unconfirmed)
>* There were """two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway""".
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
>* At ~6:30 am ET on 8/10/19, Epstein was "found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an """apparent suicide"""".
>* At ~6:39 am ET, "they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital".
>* At ~7:30 am ET, "Paramedics also tried to revive Epstein, and could be seen using a breathing bag as they wheeled him on a gurney into [New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital]… He was declared dead a short time later."
>* News Epstein """committed suicide""" breaks around 9:30 am ET.

Jow Forums is way ahead of the news.
>breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/10/report-prison-guards-skipped-mandatory-checks-before-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

EPSTEIN WAS NOT ON SUICIDE WATCH BECAUSE HE NEVER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
This is the sauce that broke the news that of Epstein's """suicide attempt""":
>Accused pedophile and financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a NYC jail
>Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck
>*A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned

The """suicide attempt""" was never confirmed. There has been a lot of speculation at it was an ATTACK, just a few sauces:
>Epstein also might have been attacked by an inmate at the facility in downtown Manhattan
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
>Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in jail earlier this week, in what sources say could be a suicide attempt, an attack, or even a ploy to get a transfer
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
>It is not clear whether he tried to commit suicide or whether he was attacked by another inmate.
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
>Prison officials were investigating that incident as a possible suicide attempt but had not ruled out the possibility that he was attacked
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning

AG Barr and IG Horowitz will be investigating his """suicide""" and will likely uncover who attacked him, why it wasn't reported, and why he was allowed to be murdered or suicided.
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html

The only thing they have left to control people is force. They'll use it soon.

That government has been overwhelmed by a shadow government that is manipulating and guiding our polices in almost every facet of life! That Blacks are destroying our country from the inside and will continue to do so as long as the media is controlled by the left...Mat fights,all intertwined! The pedophilia is horrific ,but its just a chip in the Libotard/Shadow Govt poker game !

no one listened to McCarthy. They just called him a conspiracy theorist and dubbed anyone proving it a fear mongerer -- McCarthyism. Ironic, actually...

A LEAF JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
JUST
AS
Q
PREDICTED

Attached: aaa.jpg (480x360, 12K)

This but unironically

Who could've seen this coming.

Attached: 1429415301002.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

>the police and media to cover it up for them.

because they are sick fucking pedos too.

This. We just edge closer and closer to the breaking point.

It's not just a chip, it's the whole fucking pot. You seem like a Boomer, and I don't know how long you've been here, but I'll clue you in: this is how our world was brought to this point. This is how they buy and sell politicians like they're nothing. You bring them into the club, and offer them underage girls for sex, or worse. Whatever the deep dark secret desire they have. Then they "catch" you in the act. Now, you're beholden to the person who has the tapes. Demographics don't matter. Votes don't matter. They can control anyone they need to, and if they can't be controlled, they can be killed by those who are. It keeps the whole thing underwraps, because each of you knows that no one else can rat. You're all guilty.
So if anyone gets cold feet, and goes to turn themselves in or whatever, then they eat their own. It's a self maintaining system of blackmail and control.
Racial issues are a symptom. Demographic replacement is a symptom. I'm talking about the infection rotting us from the inside out.
Das jüden.

Attached: israel jew organ trade.jpg (2000x2000, 800K)

the jews were behind both. this shit is more histrionic jew vaudeville overacting.

Yup. It won't be pretty, but it must and will happen. Sometimes I think we're nearing the end already.

He fucking tried to tell us. He knew, and was hated for it. Fucking christ, when I was growing up going through school, I believed that shit too. I thought he was evil. But that's what they count on. We've been lied to since the day we were born. And we're just supposed to be fine with that.

Attached: 1565455250724.jpg (800x800, 755K)

The whole system of corruption, it is like a house of cards. Pull out one and all of the cards above tumble down with it. That is why Epstein was so important, he was at the base.

>The proper way to regard this: probably everybody at NBC who you see on television has been caught doing something... behind your television screen is a child sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-RGkrT-lWM

It upsets me greatly.

Attached: 1563587616211.png (750x750, 363K)

SHU officers are supposed to do rounds every 30 minutes, especially during morning watch (midnight-0800). There are cameras everywhere so lieutenants can check. There are supposed to be 4 officers on duty in SHU at every shift. So they could've taken turns sleeping but they didn't. It's not that any officers killed Epstein, but that they conveniently didn't do their required rounds.

I hope they do. bring the ruckus nigga.

imagine how terrible the wrath of the awakened normies will be. I just popped a boner from that.

checked
if he's not dead, then he's either on a plane to diego garcia for fun and torture, or this is Trump putting on the biggest fucking trollface known to mankind waiting for the left to crack and spazz out, then trot out epstien to talk on tv about everything down to the last speck.

and a camera goes down they send in an extraction team just in case its some inmate raising hell and flinging shit.

Attached: lynchpin.jpg (331x411, 22K)

And they should've had eyes on this guy every single second of every day. Surely keeping the most important prisoner in America alive is worth paying someone minimum wage to stare at a screen to make sure nothing happens. At the very least they should've made sure he didn't have anything he could hurt himself with in his cell. I refuse to believe they are that stupid.

Epstein's death is no big deal. Alive, Epstein could assert the fifth and avoid testifying completely. A case against Epstein needed to be made with direct and indirect evidence from other sources. The same is still true against the remaining conspirator defendants in the pending action. The upside is that Epstein can no longer challenge the admission of evidence as being unlawfully obtained. It actually opens up the prosecution's case against the remaining conspirators quite a bit.

>obviously murdered

>nobody is going to do anyhting

the world one week later

Bump all Epstein threads:

Guards die in unfortunate accidents or suicide; screen cap.

Attached: 1490582083851.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Its effect on the case is debatable, but its effect on the public isn't. Millions of normies' ears just perked up for the first time in their lives.

We will never hear about it, they'll get fired and just disappear

*faint ringing of phone booth in the distance*

Attached: 1564855658871.jpg (1280x1080, 374K)

Jow Forumsthank for your info,but I would not argue with your ideas, but I shift your priorities, So getting to the bottom of this obvious assassination will lead us to find out who the pedophiles all are?or Cut off their supply of young girls ? Or What?Watch the news in general for the next week and see if the media hungers for answers or FORGETS this shit even happened !

I can't tell if you're a boomer, a retard, a shill or some combination of the three

>And they should've had eyes on this guy every single second of every day.
They did. They kept him in high security, same unit as El Chapo. Why he was moved, maybe his lawyer wanted him in general population.

Epstein was being a little bitch and wanted a better cell.
>I refuse to believe they are that stupid.
That's where you're wrong kiddo

Back to normistan

Attached: Trending.jpg (1046x1070, 312K)

>and a camera goes down they send in an extraction team just in case its some inmate raising hell and flinging shit.
A camera goes down, someone places a work order. The cameras are not IN the cells. The cameras are facing a common area and focused mostly on the officers so the lieutenants can check if officers are making their rounds or doing counts.

The problem with MCC is they treat prisoners too lightly. IMO they should be subject to strict discipline standards like the military and ALL officers should have batons instead of only lieutenants.

About 3 hours and 50 minutes.