Epstein Death Hoax

THEY USED RANDOM TRAINING PHOTOS FOR THE EPSTEIN DEATH HOAX AND ONE OF THEM IS A PHOTO OF EMT'S TRAINING IN A NYFD GARAGE, WHERE THEY PARK THE FIRE TRUCKS. THEY SPLICED EPSTEIN ONTO THE GURNEY IN PLACE OF WHAT WAS PROBABLY A "RESUSCI ANNE" DOLL THAT WOULD BE USED FOR TRAINING. THE ORIGINATED IN AN NYFD GARAGE, AND NOT THE HOSPITAL, WHERE THE NEW YORK POST CLAIMED HE WAS TAKEN.

Jim Stone: 82.221.129.208/.we1.html

Archived: archive.is/O7RVS

Attached: 501DF1CF-0835-4F28-A7C9-460564929368.jpg (389x767, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dObm6d8viio&feature=em-uploademail
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221
twitter.com/nypost/status/1160187277290745858
pbs.twimg.com/media/EBnQLiRXsAARz_J.jpg:large
youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

A Jews nose deflates when they die you fucktard.

why would they photoshop someone who isn't Epstein into the photo if its a mockup?

just put Epstein himself in makeup and take a real photo of it.

Fuck off, Shareblue counter-larper. No one believes your suicide theory.

Attached: 35F2EFEE-6D6B-4C15-8030-4181EFB1678C.jpg (1242x975, 1012K)

Devils advocate
Could be the other side of his face. Facial asymmetry is common, especially among ashkenazis and psychopaths

What is ROLCON?

hello shareblue kike

Attached: 1565470990218.png (1024x768, 1016K)

His nose does not look like the after photos irl at all. This shit is so shopped. /conspiracy theory

It's the same side retard

Epstein is already back home in Israel by now

Original photo ripped from NY Post, you babydickbiting kike.

Attached: 63AEB26F-0E6E-47EA-BBF7-8E39BF831569.jpg (1242x1686, 1.16M)

Epstine sold everyone out to live a good remainder of his life.

>What is ROLCON?
rollplay conservative

nope the image is flipped and like 10 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=dObm6d8viio&feature=em-uploademail

It has been completely shopped to shit and this is the dumbest conspiracy theory of all time, you fuckwit Leaf cunt.

Those arent gourneys they are backboards, when you use the one on your truck you swap out the used one for another thats kept in stock at the hospital, this happens at every single hospital with an ER in the country.

"Please turn off engines" signs are also at every hospital due to ambulances used to be diesel and the fumes would waft inside the hospital, sometimes get sucked up by the hospitals air systems from the outside and spread throughout the building.

Walls can be dirty, especially in NYC lmao are you retarded?

And ambulances turn their shit off all the time what the fuck? this is some serious stupid shit by a 13 year old who doesnt even understand what hes marking up.

idk about the head, i cant comment.

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
>politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

Attached: 1561339659574.png (1312x1644, 1.35M)

copypasted bullshit. seen it posted multiple times

That all said, they're definitely walking it in, not working the code very hard.

I just wrote it you fucking shill find a screen with an earlier timestamp

omg you lying fucking kike lmao

Remember
Only
Liberals
Can
Own
Niggers

ok believe your conspiracy theory kid ive been in ems for 10 years, i did a part of that out of lincoln hospital in the south bronx

>
Its fdny, they're all skells

Shill, if you read that then you also read trump had him kicked out for life

Thats true, they get paid shit most of them live up in orange county and come down and live in shared apartments for their tours then go home for their time off

>A Jews nose deflates when they die you fucktard.

Goddammit... You made me laugh at a jew joke. I hate jew jokes.... Except for yours. Nice job, now I'm going to Jew joke hell.

Average human lamely length is 7 heads long. An extremely short person is like 5 heads long. How many heads long does that look to you?

Right.
Like 4.5...

Awful photoshop.

Why do you think he was banned from Mar-a-Lago for life?

Kikes are trying to derail the thread OP must've struck a nerve.

kek

Attached: bergstien.jpg (792x408, 39K)

that's a shoop..I happen to know how to shoop tha whoop

Attached: notfbi.jpg (311x406, 26K)

Doesn't happen in Chicago. The CFD ambo takes the board back after they slide the patient into the hospital gurney. They clean it up as needed and it goes back in the rig.

Source?

kek

Putting aside whether or not it's the same person for a second, why the fuck is "dead Epstein" clean shaven?

Why wouldn't he be clean shaven? I've never seen a photo of him with facial hair.

Bump

When the shills out themselves

Attached: fe6x81ef4vpz.jpg (825x523, 56K)

Its anthony bourdain. They've had him on ice just for this moment

Bump.

You are right, those aren't his ears, that isn't him.
This was a hoax, Epstein is alive and raping teenagers free of charge.
We got tricked into believing he had been murdered, while they deleted all evidence.
Jews win again.

Nice tip off.
you discord fags are glowing. He posted an internal memo from shareblue as an insurgent autist behind enemy lines. Hes not one of (((them))). heres your (you)

>Roleplay
>Observe
>Leverage
>Conflate
>Observe
>Negate
Just kidding. I have no idea.

Legit question. If true, why would they use this tactic in order to pretend he's dead?

Role playing as a conservative

this should be bumped

Bumbalino

Bump friend

Negroes tongue my anus, bump

Whichever will it be

I bumped your mom in bed last night he he...

That's right, she got a taste of my German sausage OwO and my Italian meat balls UwU.

this

Attached: 69DA58DD-235A-4DDF-B081-34C2094C69E4.png (615x716, 271K)

Republicans OnLine Cannot Own Narrative

He's got the same haircut though, so there's that...

That doesn't look like the original image. It looks like a shoop.

Why would (((they))) make his nose more jewish tho?

Attached: 1557230651151.png (660x574, 72K)

first thing i thought of

fucking nigger.
twitter.com/nypost/status/1160187277290745858
also, bump.

Attached: 1508649770624.gif (343x261, 2M)

You failed to explain why it looks too small. Where are his legs? I don't recall him being a dwarf.
Nothing about this picture makes sense to me and I've been around hospital emergency rooms on a frequent basis for years.
There's more hospital equipment technology in PA than most of America.

Go be useless goreposting faggot on /b/ if you can't grasp simple reading comprehension.
I'm not arguing the post or tweet is fake. The photo itself is clearly sloppily or hastily edited. There's no fucking way that's a raw photo the way its cropped to begin with.
pbs.twimg.com/media/EBnQLiRXsAARz_J.jpg:large

>both harmful and unture
>bare bones
>ROLCON (= GO GAY)
a real brain trust we have here. tanks for de post mon.

Attached: 1529539509644.jpg (720x470, 39K)

from the NYPost article, a second image.. the proportions make more sense now. still a fucking body double, and the dude is alive somewhere enjoying not getting actually arkancide'd.

then learn convey thoughts more clearly, like an actual human.

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-1.jpg (1286x857, 342K)

SHOW

ME

THE

EGG

SHAPED

PENIS

YOU

KIKES

youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4

His proportions don't make sense at all unless he's severely diabetic alcoholic and has toothpicks for legs.
And don't tell me to clarify because you're a sperg that doesn't understand context. You don't even know what "human" means.

... you clearly can't extrapolate the victim's remaining leg length. post dna le 56%.

Attached: 1563039201945.gif (280x158, 803K)

Nice goalpost you literal faggot. Find a better picture(s) instead of leeching off clickbait tabloids that never show their raw photos.
Go back to plebbit's r/conspiracy

your body kinda loosens up when you get older, user. Pic a picture similar to his current age. I'm sure if I dug for a pic of me 10 years ago, I look quite different than I do now. And I'm only 29.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

so cute, baby's first logical fallacy attempted call out... literally what goal post? I started in that additional information generates a more informed opinion. It clearly is a better picture, and I could care less about finding "more sources" as NYPost is likely the only people who snapped pics of the corpse being carted into the building. Regardless, that isn't Epstein.

yes fren.