These fuckers are playing hardball now

These fuckers are playing hardball now

Attached: 1565492416956.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1160390280220151808
shareblue.com/news/grassroots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unture

CAN THESE FUCKERS NOT AFFORD A PROOFREADER? FUCK. I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT CONSPIRACY THIS IS.

What's ROLCON stand for?

Roll for Constitution. Typical term in D&D when you're trying not to die of poison.

Bump to learn wtf this shit is and why its getting spammed

avi tongues my anus

Someone has been spamming this all day (like 200 posts), there was a thread on it earlier but it got deleted. Some suggesting damage control on Trump but who knows

roleplay as conservative. they're typically doing all the "bait" threads like "why is this allowed" type shit.

ShareBlue is a DNC-affiliated media organization that aims to spread leftist talking points in various internet forums. They do this kind of thing on reddit, Jow Forums, and all the news blog rags. This is their talking point sheet on Epstein.

Attached: CNN Conspiracy Theories.jpg (955x391, 71K)

It's like two dudes and they each have tree or four computers. They are annoying AF and post nothing but unsubstantiated garbage that paints a narrative they never waver from.

>When the normies are finally being reached that conspiracies are true
>MFW

Attached: 1507613391682.png (932x785, 1.25M)

It is damage control for Trump. Anytime someone points out how close Trump and Epstein were they just post the picture and call them sharejew.

twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1160390280220151808

They can't compete with real normie meme hours.

Fake as fuck. At least try to make it look like it wasn't made in Microsoft Word

>Conspiricys are true
>No sauce
>They refuse to post their garbage to X
These fuckers are everywhere.

Attached: whackamoles.png (320x236, 35K)

>Now

Attached: 960368.png (666x555, 226K)

It’s lolicon for jews

Attached: 39B543A7-A0AC-44CB-8AE2-2C834AF7E1D9.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>now

They've been doing this for over a decade.

why dont they just point out Trump's mentor was Roy Cohen?
Is that because they dont want people realizing the whole pedo ring is made for jews?
surely that bust in columbia wasnt associated with it..

No source for this image has been posted. It's fake.

fake & gay

Lol how do I join shareblue and dont they have dental? I need some fillings.

shareblue.com/news/grassroots/

If it weren't true than why do clone narratives appear every 30 minutes to an hour? Pick off the list of 3, you can almost predict the (op) verbiage even.

lol, someone forgot to take his meds today. he can't tell trolls and paid shills apart.

>Troll
You
>Shill
Same narrative over and over with same retort format.

It's pretty harmless right now, we'll see where Trump really stands after Barr's investigation and what comes up from that. Whats concerning right now is that it's gonna be used to silence any discussion and be used to slide threads when the red flag bullshit gets brought up in.

Shilling is shilling, even if you're being ironic, larping faggot.

Honest question: How do we know, without a doubt, that it's real?

it's not.

I have lots of these to pick out patterns.

Attached: Bot Narrative N.png (1468x2936, 529K)

Research Shareblue

This is exactly what they do. They're even banned from some leftie sites because their propaganda is so ridiculous.

Take to twitter and reddit to Meme lefties and righties for a mass protest in NYC at the prison #Liberty4All

Lots of their shitposts are canadian as well. Or memeflagged.

Ty

we obviously dont, but it is something to consider as we sift through the next weeks shilling