Marvin Minsky at MIT, is this connected to Aaron Swartz being suicided?

theverge.com/2019/8/9/20798900/marvin-minsky-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-island-court-records-unsealed

There is also one laptop per child (Nicholas Negroponte), which I remember was connected to pedophilia cases.

What do you think?

Attached: as.jpg (900x750, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alcor.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus no. However, aaron Schwartz was one of the most special people on the planet and if protected would have and actually did,change the world for the better. He stopped SOPA and a did a bunch of other things. Compassionate,kind and incredibly intelligent. Thanks for killing one of heavens greatest offering assholes.

god swartz was such a pure breed jew

Why do you say no automatically?

Have you researched it?

He was a good person, tying to make a difference in the world.

yeah I don't think he was a bad guy but just look at him

I have looked at him, I've listened to him talk too. Read what he wrote.

Shit I forgot about him

You have to research why he got arrested and had the feds on his ass in the first place. They were harassing the shit out of him which they always do in an investigation but his power to change things was very dangerous to some very bad people. He could have pulled alot off too he was incredibly capable.

I know why he got arrested. He released documents and info on MIT.

Aaron is a textbook example of grotesque prosecutorial overreach. He was a really good kid.

This guy mentored Ray Kurzweil apparently, and has even been cryo preserved. Scary stuff.

>cryo preserved
Swartz?

You have a good source for this?

I think he stumbled upon a pedo ring at MIT. Just a hunch but it makes sense.

Bumpedo

No Minsky.

Ok, thanks, I will look into it. I was wondering what you were proposing there for a minute. XD

>Minsky.
Yeah, you're correct. alcor.org/

He was a board member even.

Thanks. I hope someone looks into it.

Gonif

Attached: gonif.jpg (2400x2000, 208K)

If we even had 100 Aaron Schwartz's today the world would be a much better place. He was a once in a generation kind of guy. RIP sweet prince.

Yes, a true hero. I agree.

He tried to make the world better.

Might seem like a dumb question, but it's good to ask things like this that are out of left field.

Keep investigating, maybe you'll find something completely unexpected to share with us.

I don't have the time now. I was hoping for help.

>Might seem like a dumb question, but it's good to ask things like this that are out of left field.

I don't think it's a dumb question at all. :)