What's the best European country for an Amerimutt to move to?

What's the best European country for an Amerimutt to move to? Tired of this shithole having spics flooding in and niggers all over the street. What's the best country that I could go to as an American (Dutch/German, Blue Eyes, 6'2") to escape this hell, that isn't an eastern european shithole.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x164, 1.73M)

The Bahamas. You can fuck kids with jews

Kill yourself fucking
You betrayed Europe and now you want go back?

Nigeria. It's in Southern Europe. You'll feel right at home.

Switzerland.

>running away instead of staying for the oncoming boogaloo
literal faggot

Why don't you move to the Midwest? It's probably more white than any place in Germany now.

Attached: woolworth-2.png (1200x900, 1.76M)

why?
When there are many places in the US you can live isolated.
I think the best course of action would be for you to first get some fucking skills, learn skills to help you build your own home and make your own electric. Learn how to grow your own food and how to hunt. Become self sufficient and not reliant on anyone.

Definitely not ours.

Except you have a deathwish.

>The Bahamas. You can fuck kids with jews
jesus christ thats fucked up KYS nigger

Attached: hang5.gif (1280x1958, 326K)

>that isn't an eastern european shithole.

if you are retarded enough to fall for this meme then you don't deserve to be saved

They're all full.
Europeans don't like americans, just have to deal with that dude.

Underrated.

Rhode Island

he didnt choose to be born there you retard

No offence dude, but I unironically don't want you on this continent. If by any chance this should become a trend, and I could see the benefit of thousands of disenfranchised white americans spreading a culture of anger and revolt against third world immigration, you're still way too dangerous. There is no fucking way you won't walk into Europe carrying at least a decent portion of the culture that turned you into a mess in the first place.

>has to mention his eye color and height

Estonia.

This poster is a shill.

Frequents this board, has picked some buzzwords.

Pic is a gif of a depicted fictional traitor/murderer.

Wants to live someplace besides America, so no guns.

Wants to run away from a civil war in the prime of his life.

I'm guessing you're 5'6", brown hair, brown eyes, big nose, hunchback from looking at the internet so much.

Bet you just jerked off to a flat earth thread on /x/ because you love NASA so much.

We have enough Jews, you think we want more or that you'll actually fit in and be liked?

Attached: 450px-Cutdick.png (450x637, 443K)

Stay in America, they don't need you. Anyway to answer your question I'd say Turkey, not like you can do worse than the Mongol's and Arabs.

Attached: Turkey 1539052802608.jpg (520x598, 233K)

>Tired of this shithole having spics flooding in and niggers all over the street.
And yet instead of doing anything about it you're just running away.
You'd repeat the same in any country you moved to. Migrating like the nationless kikes instead of making a stand and protecting the things you care about.
Stay where you are.

>Wants to live someplace besides America, so no guns.
Imagine being this ignorant.

Poland or the Czech republic

Well, considering you're probably a monoglot, like most Yanks, the UK or Ireland.
At least you'll be able to communicate with the locals after a fashion.
Unless you're actually willing to learn another language, in which case, good luck and diligence to you.

Goodness I hope that's photoshopped.

slovenia
slovakia
lithuania
estonia
latvia
croatia
montenegro
serbia

if you want shit tier with cheap prostitute lolitas:
bulgaria
romania
bulgaria
moldova
belarus

Attached: EgMXUJn[1].jpg (380x285, 34K)

Albania.

Im half armenian and half german,irish. But i look way more armenian and georgian. I got green eyes from my white mommas blue eyes. But i got a big nose armenian style. What do i do? Where do i fit in? No i will not fuck ana gasparian.

Norway, but I'd personally move in with my Grandma in Finland if she'd pay for my shit, problem is that I barely understand her sometimes. Kinda ashamed

Attached: 1514450714309.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

maybe Netherlands/Germany?

Basically this

I have an idea for a redpill
We turn saving the dog into a big racist fiasco and make people choose between muh animals or muh feels

Bottom of the see is good enough place for immigrant boats from every non european country!

As far as I know you'd at least automatically get practically eternal residence permit due to having Finnish grandparents.

Stay and fight for your homeland you fucking coward.

There will be no "boogaloo" nigger.
jews have mastered the art of the "slow burn". It's just going to keep getting a bit worse and worse every year, they're not retarded enough to be too drastic and kickstart a civil war erasing centuries of their progress.
>It's probably more white than any place in Germany now.
Wait are you serious? I thought Germany was still 90%+ white...? And outside of major cities like Berlin etc most towns are 99% white? I'm already fluent in German please don't shatter this fantasy...
They don't like white Americans who they share DNA with, seriously? But they're fine with fucking niggers coming in?
Don't worry, nobody would come to your country when there are 100 better options. Why would bringing a culture of anti-immigration be BAD for europe?
People would ask for it or claim I'm a spic or something if i don't, trust me.
nigger what
What exactly do you expect me to do?

Why Europe? Come to NZ or australia

>go to wikipedia
>search a country
>see demographics
>choose country with least % of muslos

@blumpft

Show flag Jew

Attached: kike.png (448x448, 19K)

Fuck off, we're full.

Not ideal to get a job in a country where you can't understand the language. People tend to have negative feelings about you.
So are we.

Too damn hot. I live in a snowier state and visited Australia - waaaay too fucking hot. If I'm moving to a new country it needs to be cold as fuck. Europe is the best option for that.
Then you better kick out a nigger or two and make room.

Also wondering this.
I'm thinking Italy.
Show flag retard.

You're not welcome, die in your shit hole you let happen, fucking coward.

>Wait are you serious? I thought Germany was still 90%+ white
Germany is 90% "German" lol and they consider everybody who's a citizen as German. The German government doesn't take a census of what race people are.

Attached: German army.jpg (500x1028, 49K)

Burgers think Kosovo is the whole of eastern Europe

Iceland if you want more solitude
Northern reaches of Norway, Finland.
If you're looking for a more Anglo like culture that's all white, Northern Ireland. I would have suggested the Republic of Ireland 10 years ago but that place is becoming globohomo central thanks to big tech burgers.
Northern Scotland is comfy too.

ya better pick somewhere where they speak English because you're too dumb to learn a second language

If you're natsoc or think Hitler was right, not here. Most people still don't think that way, at least not openly (due to propaganda/casualties within the family). You might find fascists or sympathizers tho. Certainly racists. And the language...well, you'd get by in large cities but they're leftietopias.
Upside is, living is extremely cheap, especially when you've saved up some $ and sole majority is huwhite. Exchange rate is crazy.

Stay in America and make ten white kids. Stop being a pussy. Save your country.

Yeah fantastic. Your daughters will grow up to be coal burning whores or twitch thots, maybe even a combo, and your sons will be beat up every day in school by packs of negros before getting chopped up into pieces by cartels for not paying their debnts

ITT: White people bitchfight amongst themselves while letting 3rd worlders overtake their countries.
We're doomed.

Well if you cunts hadn't fucked tv and film so badly that there's no entertainment a fine upstanding white guy with morals and a well developed sense of humour can watch anymore without kicking over the tv in fury, I wouldn't be in here for the shit posting.

Ok, dude

Attached: 1537923716706.png (1110x590, 572K)

move to sweden. you whites do a good job being bullied and letting niggers fuck your women

>belarus
Is literally the most based of all above.

We're full fuck off

You wouldnt even last a day here

There's no place to run, we have to take back our rightful place here, now.

I decided to find out what goes on there, clicked news search and this pops up.

Attached: bela.png (1047x891, 512K)

>American moves to Europe to avoid getting shot
>gets acid thrown in his face

>knifed
>raped
>beheaded
>stuck with a katana
>truck of peaced
I think that's the lot

Those in pic will soon experience the inside of a camp.

All of Europe is drowning in alcohol. Belarus is the most etnic and peaceful Russian state. My Russian wife confirmed that.

lmao

Serbia ! You my friend will fit right in with the gypsies. Welcome !

Goymany is 75% white

Nigger I already speak German.

>Meme flag
show flag JIDF