Epstein apparently hung himself to death, then went into CARDIAC ARREST

timesofisrael.com/ehud-bark-on-jeffrey-epsteins-death-i-wish-id-never-met-him/

Didnt even know that was possible. The story has so many tentacles they cant control the narrative anymore with the speed at which information is moving. They cant keep up! lol

Attached: ca.jpg (868x234, 70K)

take your meds

Hi Avi

Attached: 1565472316674.png (1649x2042, 382K)

that's pretty much what happens
shoot yourself in the face
you die from asphyxiation

Nice fucking link you faggot
Fucking sage this shit

Take your gold pills

Cardiac arrest just means no pulse.

cardiac arrest is French for heart stop. You die, your heart stops.

Not saying this isn't full of shit, but he likely didn't hang himself correctly as in he did it from a short distance where he suffocated to death as opposed to the correct way which is from a high distance where you break your neck and die on impact

>Israel times
>Epstein
>avi

I'm surprised he didn't shoot himself twice in the back of the head.

>On this day, I am thinking of his victims, the price (they paid) and the terrible things he did,
>Ehud Barak

have sex

Attached: 2-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window-jeff-epstein.jpg (1051x616, 391K)

I assure you, the heart stops when someone dies no matter how they die.

>cardiac arrest
>same thing myocardial infarction

a "heart attack" is a myocardial infarction
cardiac arrest just means your heart stops beating, which can be caused by asphyxiation

being this stupid

Attached: 1539690631887.jpg (125x121, 3K)

The first reports about suicide seem to have been fake. At the very least we're getting contradicting info, last I've read is that he was found dead in his bed after a heart attack - which kinda contradicts the suicide by hanging.

These threads are great goys, love the smoke screen. Have to sign off for now, landing at Ramon airport while my death filters through the news & heal from my plastic surgery.

-Jeffery

>break your neck and die on impact

how would breaking your neck kill you instantly? your head would have to be conscious for at least a couple minutes

How did he died doc?
His heart stopped beating user.
>my fucking side

the user who "predicted" this literally said this would happen

This is either the worst hit job ever or the best body swap and escape job ever.
Once hes in Israel hes home free.
He was alive on the gourney in the picture, they were still trying to breath oxygen into him manually via hand pump. He supposedly died at the hospital. Who knows wtf happened. Unless theres foul play there will be no autopsy.
You lose Goyim.

Attached: 1536963317845.jpg (397x366, 52K)

Maybe the assassins laced his food with something. Just a few weeks ago he was afraid for his life after another inmate tried to kill him, theres no way that he was suicidal.

He died from partial hanging, like most of the prison suicides, his feet never left the ground.

Shareblue on life support they are running out of bullshit that memo floating around..Haha you fucking losers are pathetic trying to cover up for pedos..I hope every single one of you fuckers burn in hell

Attached: ebc3b917b14ed1b6d66b70fd8c8dfca512725a2f9686fbb2a2e051b3b3329d73.jpg (848x477, 88K)

A easy prediction, going from living in a caribbean private island to a small prision cell for the rest of your life,will make you to commit suicide

My theory is that he was garroted.

Depending on the height and strength of the rope, it would severely damage his cervical vertebrae to the point he would die on impact .

Attached: Merchant.jpg (400x352, 11K)

Use your brain cells

hypoxia is the leading cause of pulseless electrical activity.
t. icufag

Funny that two guards didn't follow procedure and two men with mustaches were seen entering the cell.

>two men with mustaches were seen entering the cell.
Sauce?

It's an internal decapitation user, can't think of the word right now. It's 5-to10-second-instant

cervical vertebrae sever the cerebellum

>Hung to death

then

>went into cardiac arrest

had a heart attack after death. Perhaps it was too hot in hell when he arrived

Attached: 1558931019957.jpg (255x255, 21K)

You're a fucking retard.

Take your sex and have meds!