On epstein is this possible

On epstein is this possible

Attached: 53e5397.jpg (640x616, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulsimon.com/news/paul-simon-to-make-special-appearance-headlining-outside-lands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do anything more than shoot mexicans at walmat? It really doesn't have to be more complicated than that. Change it up. Shoot them at Costco.

nothing of substance but i will drop this

Attached: 1565494154150.jpg (1280x955, 114K)

Bomb statue of liberty

I cant be the only one who doesnt see shit

..are you fucking retarded? do you not remember the implications of 9/11 and every other "act of war" against us? From the bombed ship to got us into WW1 to 9/11. All it takes is one organized terrorist attack to reset all of this.

I don't know if it would even work. Both right and the left supportrs agree that something's wrong with Epstein's case. I have faith this time people won't forget so easily.

Aight cool. Can i suck your toes

They're going to tactical nuke NYC

Attached: 1565392601870m.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

The false flag will occur in Portland, Oregon on 17 August 2019 in response to a planned Proud Boys rally. The Deep State will conduct a false flag attack in leftist counter-protestors so as to distract attention from the Epstein scandal and further dis-credit the right.

Later baby :3

What if Epstein is the distraction from something else?

I live in nyc. Do nukes hurt

I wouldn’t be mad if this happened

I lived about 1 mile from there for eight years. Those boxes are for sandblasting compressed air, the bridge is under continuous repainting and corrosion protection.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

I thought it was an antifa rally?
Either way, rumor.has it, via tweets that posted here sometime last week, that antifa is actively trying to create IEDs for that rally

More like the future is Lamb cuz you look like a damn farm animal with that fucking egg head

ScreenCap this anons...
VERY likely...

Good thinking...
What else could it be?
Everyone thought something would happen to take attention away from Epstein. But now he is "dead" so maybe you're right.
Just gotta figure out what it could be. And there's all the rumors about san Fran tomorrow, so we.have that to look into

You'll be fine just wear a light sweater and honestly don't go outside for 24 hours

Not for long

Attached: DE446404-799E-465D-9A25-24F73FB85D0B.gif (220x123, 219K)

Attached: hide_ignore_do_not_reply_wayne_lambright.jpg (960x718, 106K)

I'm thinking nigger killed by cops. Something to trigger nigger riots. They haven't done one of those in a while. Bolsters the "pigs beez part o dat white soopreemacy n sheeyit" narrative.

Aug 15 is full moon, if that matters

thats a week away. too far off.

expect an earthquake with a lot of casualties

Oh isn't there a march against whiteness sometime soon?
Or was that a larp

Nope

I saw those posts on here as well, however the stakes have increased since those posts because of El Paso, Epstein and Trump signalling to the US people with his retweet that the official narrative is bogus.

I already know what will happen this coming week to distract the masses attention. Don Lemon will come out of the closet and announce he's gay.

Dig a hole if you can and just hide out in until after the pressure wave and you'll be cool

Way too light. They gotta bomb a nursery or some shit

This is actually a good analysis. Have a you

Attached: 1505781747702s (1).jpg (243x250, 5K)

WHAT?!?
that greasy lipped bitch, Donna LeMoan is gay?
Nah, but for real, I bet either a "natural" disaster or some form of terrorism

Related?

Attached: Lu0GceD.png (1104x263, 114K)

they are predictable. Just wonder what it will be.

This seems like a very real possibility. The whole thing will be filled with glow niggers on both sides.

Best of luck user

fuck guys we need to start some sort of fucking militia to combat this shit. Now would be the best time to start banning together. It's obvious the government no longer here to serve and protect there people, but themselves and their own greedy agenda. They have failed us and the vision the founding fathers had for this country. We've seen it time and time again with this Epstien situation bring the latest example. How do you let the only chance of exposing the elite pedo fag ring slip through our fingers and into the obscurity because you could'nt prevent one fucking "suicide"? If we don't protect each other no one will. When this next happening occurs that will be our rallying cry. These people doing mass shootings are a good example in theory. They want change but resort to mass killing because they miss place their faith in their fellow man. The only true way to push against people like Epstein, Bill, Hillary and the organization he was tied to is to gather in great numbers and expose them for what they are,then oust them. Any one who isn't an elite and atleast slightly red pilled knows what's right and wrong and can't be bought with money or threatened. I used to love my country, but as I grew up all the things I saw made me realize that I was living in a time where my country was dying from a sickness that I am powerless to fight against. My last hope is that those who haven't yet will wake up and see exactly where they are. The shroud the media puts up must be torn down.

>And there's all the rumors about san Fran tomorrow, so we.have that to look into

These boards are so full of glowniggers that there's no way they haven't heard this shit about the bridge. If something actually happens there tomorrow it'll be because they let it.

Did James get the Jew Call?

Attached: Dream Phone.jpg (480x360, 13K)

yeah sure, until some glowing fuck bombs another daycare

paulsimon.com/news/paul-simon-to-make-special-appearance-headlining-outside-lands/

>Paul Simon will return for a special live performance this August as the artist to close the festival on Sunday, August 11th.

>Bridge Over Troubled Water

Attached: bbadb8a35c714a848308e38fd9b4303f000e1933dbd309b187ce85e4f90fff1a.jpg (1024x701, 95K)

Nah. Just get inside Chloe Moretz. You'll be fine.

>Of Outside Lands, Simon said, “I’m looking forward with great anticipation to playing at Golden Gate Park this summer

Attached: tumblr_mecfxpFTfs1rkgpybo1_540.jpg (1111x840, 314K)

> let it
It's much worse user.

they are confident. incompetent or corrupt trump does nothing but tweet, apparently unaware that he is president. the murder was done by the fbi, same as Seth rich, and the Swamp has nothing to fear from trump. the people lose once again and there is nothing they can do about it