What do you guys think would be the implications of killary being assassinated?

What do you guys think would be the implications of killary being assassinated?

Attached: images - 2019-08-11T152739.502.jpg (500x454, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way.
They only kill operatives from servant bloodlines when they betray the Satanic bloodlines like John F. Kennedy did.

>What do you guys think would be the implications of killary being assassinated?
the nation would breathe a sigh of relief

GoFundMe gets shut down

No no. I'm saying if a member of the public, one of us peasants, shot her (theoretically of course) and succeeded

I would probably masturbate with a microfiber cloth and some mink oil

the Kennedy's are a top family, his people offered him up to nail people down on the left so they could be disarmed and shot

better than the implications of her dying peacefully in her sleep having never faced justice for the crimes that will inevitably be revealed after her death

hey welcome back, i didn't know you got acquitted

Attached: 1552981157425.png (323x373, 116K)

Depends on by whom and for what reason.

shes going to kick the bucket soon anyways, let her fall as a mentally weak and feeble woman

Attached: 2-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window-jeff-swart.jpg (1051x616, 410K)

This is a key insight. All these MSM "villains" are very very old. Certainly the 40+ crowd of parasites loves the distractions.

Yeah, but that young blood is keeping them alive. And as modern and esoteric healthcare advances, lord only knows how much longer she could live. Hell, rothschild has been speculated to be well over 200.

Imagine running for an office, failing to obtain it, and get assassinated for it anyway.

Arkancide Would be the ironic end

conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count

Its her turn! Kek

Hillary is old news

Joy and a sense of justice

It’s finally her turn.

He did E.O 11110 among other things. You dont fuck their little girls, take the power they give you, be above the law, made rich and then stab them in the back like that. They couldn't let Kennedy get away with it or all the operatives would start acting up.

>200
No way

Attached: DED84943-12EF-4107-8474-992BA3B064A7.jpg (320x240, 10K)

She's just an MKULTRA human drone for the CABAL. Remember when she malfunctioned?

Attached: hillary's 911.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

based and GodSpeed

At this point, what would it matter?

Notice the word theoretically. I'm not going to prison/getting executed for taking her out. Besides, despite being a hero to the people, the media and government would smear me so fucking much

biological maximum life expectancy for humans is 125.

"Human"
Well there's your first mistake