FBIanon?

Anyone have a hi-res screen cap of the FBIanon ama a few years back?
I feel as though it might be relevant given what’s happened in the last month.

Attached: 45260405-5BFD-45B9-8E98-E527C7A83194.jpg (1242x1206, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did this get memory holed?

Bump for interest

Fly 3 was the best of the trilogy!

Bippity bampity bump

I was in the thread. He talked about the Clintons being involved in sex trafficking like a month before pizzagate broke. Shit was crazy, it was 100% someone who had knowledge of high up shit whether or not it was an actual FBI agent.

This is an AI bot. Like 40% of comments in threads that they want to slide or derail are littered with bots now.

>I was in the thread. He talked about the Clintons being involved in sex trafficking like a month before pizzagate broke.
LIES

Limited hangout

Think plebs has it?

FBI user is still a codeword I see. Bot ass motherfucker.

I had it on a hard drive that i ended up destroying because i was paranoid that all the OG pizzagate investigators were getting honeypotted.

I have no idea who will have it now .. that shit used to be standard cannon and stuff you'd see on here daily. Once the UN got involved in studying this place it was over.

No government spook actually helps this website

I remember that thread. Pretty sure it was a larp

Is this it?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/

Nice generic comment, subhuman. If you don't remember the specific fbi user threads you don't know shit. You also don't remember Katrina Pierson or however the fuck you say hr name, coming on here posting pics of inside Trump campaign HQ talking about how we were ahead in Michigan on election eve

All the shills loved to make fun of that shit until we won Michigan and she tweeted about how it had been her on here the whole time. Those were the days .. it doesn't matter what happens from here on out, you can never take away the glory of 2016 from this place.

Nah not it.

That niggas dead

That was a AMA

Iirc some of the first fbianon was about insurance files on wieners laptop

Why do you want read some guy LARPing?

I’m a sucker for fiction. Now fuck off

YOU LEAVE JEFF GOLDBLUM ALONE!

This was the original ama for sure. I remember him saying he was an analyst, and talking about the SAPs. Also read high level insider AMAs; they’re consistent

Bump