/fph/ - Fat People Hate

Lets bring fat people hate into pol again, fat people are the niggers of weight, literally beasts with no willpower, self control and basic hygiene, they should not be allowed to vote. If you're fat leave this thread at once, no subhumans allowed.

>inb4 not politics
The rise of obesity in the western world is involved with politics, and is a plan pushed by (((them))), feel free to discuss.

>inb4 No reason to not have fph here aswell

>inb4 ad hominen
Cope harder fatty

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

Attached: stacyrapesfatnigger.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.20018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Fatties are subhuman.

>5'7
>260

I hate myself too. I need help. WoW Classic is coming out in two weeks. I'm scared.

Attached: 1559610466878.png (300x302, 26K)

Glorious vid fren, thank you

just workout

Attached: 1.jpg (660x495, 95K)

This is a dogwhistle for Yang voters.

Attached: goods-u-s-tanks-move-up-the-beach-of-normandy-on-34620709.png (500x694, 180K)

Won't help with being short though, might as well just play vidya

why are you even here? do you not understand that you are a core aspect of "the problem"?

Have you played Divinity Original Sin 2? Holy fuck it's a good game.

thats a shit mindset, fatass. fix it maybe youll do better cuck

LOL, effeminate skelly kikes are triggered today.

You mad, illegal spying boi?

R/fatpeoplehate redpilled me back in the day. RIP keep her going boys!

what the fuck do you expect me to do

>they should not be allowed to vote
Neither should nonwhites and I'd rather be american-tier fat than brazilian.

>mfw dat choke slam

Attached: holy spirirt.jpg (500x721, 68K)

stop eating shit food and stop drinking so much

start exercising more

it's how you lose weight, faggot.

t. former fattie who lost 37lbs in 6 months

fuck fat people

Attached: 29571114_1821244331260672_6441278642417397297_n.jpg (431x473, 24K)

Attached: 1522899474300.jpg (1440x1622, 598K)

Attached: 1385933192685.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Attached: 1403162249192.png (1112x2364, 569K)

fucking liberals

>If you're fat leave this thread at once, no subhumans allowed.

leave

Attached: (((you))).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

just stop being fat

Attached: 1412787358439.jpg (600x600, 69K)

I still need to beat the first

Attached: 1414002484596.png (502x629, 311K)

can you read you stupid fucking monkey?

Attached: 1414039541884.jpg (800x545, 88K)

Attached: 1419989563615.jpg (463x573, 82K)

Cope harder fat macaco. Vai comer seu X-esquina e morrer na porta do SUS faz o favor negro.

Attached: ducho.jpg (640x400, 52K)

I lost a bunch of weight in my senior year of high school. I'm now three years into college and have steadily been packing back on everything I lost, from a combination of lack of effort and stress. When I felt my bloating was starting to get in the way of wiping my own today, it really hit home that I've gotta cut the junk and start taking vitamins/steadily getting back into a workout

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs

Solid neckbreaker move.

Attached: Sort_of_want.jpg (237x344, 56K)

my own *ass, if it wasn't obvious

It really pisses me off when I take the bus, and a fat retard sits right next to me and her ass invades 1/8 of my seat. One time a fat fuck sat right next to me and her ass was covering 1/3 of my seat. Then I wonder why the fuck I have to pay the full ticket if I don't have a full seat? Why fat fucks pay for one seat when they take 1 and a half?

And also fat people are "clumsy" which is what their parents told them when in reality they are stupid.

I fucking hate fat fucks!

>t. former fattie
You said it yourself, imagine being fat even after losing 37lbs LMAO

Attached: (((leaf))).jpg (482x643, 164K)

No it isn't.

Attached: 20181208_193353.jpg (2021x1107, 1.06M)

Damn don't mess with Stacy. Fucking annihilated a bitch. Then dropped her. Then annihilated her some more.

A couple weeks ago at the market, this obese sheboon was carrying an armful of items but dropped one. She just smacked her lips and looked around (probably wanted help cause she didn't want to bend down) about to chimp out. Luckily someone passing by picked up her item.

I never met a fat person who wasn't a lazy piece of shit or didn't eat too much.

Am I still a fatty if I'm 5'6" 172 I'm still losing weight

Attached: 182294-full.jpg (945x599, 286K)

If you're fat you're stupid:

Low IQ is associated with increased odds of obesity, particularly in female adolescents and in adolescents with high SES.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

Cross-sectional studies have found that obesity is associated with low intellectual ability and neuroimaging abnormalities in adolescence and adulthood.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/

Childhood general intelligence has a direct effect on adult BMI, obesity, and weight gain, net of education, earnings, mother's BMI, father's BMI, childhood social class, and sex. More intelligent children grow up to eat more healthy foods and exercise more frequently as adults.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.20018

Attached: low intelligence=obesity.png (641x585, 84K)

Are you a retard?

You're a manlet, a chubby manlet

>that slam
Bitch got brothers

If we're looking at BMI you're overweight, but it depends on your body fat percentage and how much muscle you have.

Attached: BMI.png (646x266, 31K)

oh god...I thought I was looking at the end of a burrito....

I think it's a burger

6’0” and 168lbs, havent been fat since 6th grade. Its simple, stop eating so much you fat disgusting fucks.

Attached: run from your problems.jpg (710x960, 69K)

Attached: 1542018210215.jpg (900x780, 144K)

haha instantly recognizable

Attached: goodbyemoonman.gif (480x360, 532K)

How much of an absolute unit are you that you're having trouble wiping yourself?

Based. I still fuck fat girls though

Fatties are beneath me and I will not suffer their grease laden voices to grate against my ear

And just like that, you make a light joke and brush off the fact that you’re disgustingly obese
Bet you’re not so smug when you have people looking at you in public like you’re a literal pile of shit

Eat less/better, workout more. Take one day at a time and every good choice you make over a bad choice in the moment, you'll thank yourself for later. Even through the plateaus, which you will have, just doing this will make you stronger, more disciplined, and look better and better in the short run and long run.

Attached: 1412925122840.png (320x297, 97K)

Keep it up, man.

Cheerleaders sure as hell can throw down. All that jumping, extending, somersaults and flips to become a cheerleader has made them prime for combat. But yea, fatties are fucking dumb.

I'm not short or fat

>be me, asian
>all I want is to get dominated by a stacey cheerleader
>Jow Forums denies me this and would rather see me with the sheeboon

Attached: 1562039579172.jpg (500x572, 70K)

>dominated by

Even your fantasy is lame, why can't you be the dominate one?

What’s worse, underweight or overweight?

Overweight duh dude

6'2" and very largely built. I was getting down to bone and at my skinniest at about 205 pounds. I'm back up probably to like 280. I was 300 at my biggest. Did a lot of contact sports as a kid, but backed out and went sedentary in high school. Been sedentary with a steadily worsening diet for the last two years or so :(

Yo, if you lost "a lot" of weight in high school and have blown up to the point of struggling to wipe, you definitely have stuff going on. Are you in your dorm right now? Or are you back home? Wherever you are, get a garbage bag, and fill it with your snacks. Your coke, your top ramen, your chips, your ice cream, your beer, your liquor, and your cookies. Put them in the trash. You aren't wasting money, you're paying to be thin.

you could try suicide out, it's the one thing you can never quit, loser

Overweight ez

Honestly I'd say underweight. Weight loss CAN be done and if you're someone who's naturally *bigger*, you look like a god after you've cut the fat. Gaining weight/getting bigger when you're incapable of it seems nearly impossible

Living at home, booze and takeout have become far too common. My mom doesn't cook and I'm commuting to and from a very intensive accelerated calculus course.I threw out all the junk left around cause I felt legit sick tonight. I miss breakfast and that makes my brain turn off in favor of my stomach. I just need some eggs in the morning and I'm at least better in my footing

Attached: 2EC3EB84-9E22-4D9A-95A1-18E01CDC1E83.jpg (1440x1764, 260K)

they'll try to call it a slide thread, but being fat is one of the worst things you can do to yourself short of becoming a tranny

Attached: 1551083042490.png (1255x3994, 3.38M)

Dude its not fucking hard its just math.
Every single piece of food has calories.
Count the calories.
Only eat the same amount or less every single day.
Thats start-to-finish how you do it.
Work out.
Eat XXXX Calories per day depending on your age, height and sex.
Look it up and find out how many calories you should be eating for a healthy diet.
Don't overconsume your limit of "XXXX" healthy calories a day.
Thats ALL you need to do to accomplish being healthy.
Work out.
Eat right.
Don't binge.

I’m almost 6 feet tall, I’m super lean at 185, abs, shredded, but my walk around weight is 200lbs. Currently at 225, because of back injury. I was 205 pounds and lean at one point but it’s hard to keep lifting that heavy and eating so much.

Even if you're sedentary you can lose fat by cutting the calories.
Cut the calories and be sure to get at least .8 grams of protein per pound of body weight to maintain and gain as much muscle as possible.
See: a lot of fatties are low IQ, for them its rocket science but it's definitely not hard to figure out for anyone really

post pic of yourself with timestamp.

I know, I've done it before. Getting a serious steady girlfriend honestly fucked things pretty hard. It's so easy to kick your feet up and share a pizza when it's with a gf. We both put on weight from where we started so we're committed to getting ourselves back on track.

>Eat right
>Don't binge

These are such simple yet critical points. Not eating right leads to binging and then that creates a loop. Good to make points of. Thank you user

If you hate it that much, let that inspire you to do something about it. Wow was gay anyway.

Oh god my cock!

Its simple dude its mind over matter.
Everything you need to know can be found on youtube, from work out regimes, to counting calories, to entire schedules for your training and cooking/eating/diet programs.
They are very easy to follow and you don't need to do something dramatic like changing your job or some crazy alternative diet with weird foods or whatever.
It's simply taking track of your life in a way where you regulate your eating and exercise.

Attached: 137812378912.jpg (309x388, 17K)

fuck thats hot

UR A FAT LITTLE NIGGER

Fuggg, I was eating chips as I came across this, now I'm throwing them away. I guess, th-thnx for pic user.

Attached: 425274.png (512x512, 23K)

no problem

Attached: 1390254512244.jpg (654x491, 50K)

It's fucking disgusting to see fat SJWs complain about privilege while being fat as fuck.

Attached: 1424623806501.png (236x245, 150K)

You must be huuuuuge. I'm 6'1 220lbs and somehow just look broad as fuck. Meanwhile my 5'10 240lb mate looks like a balloon

If you're losing weight you aren't a fatty. Just keep up with it

The obesity epidemic is almost entirely due to eating too much sugar and refined carbs.

Even in Thailand which was known to be skinny is becoming fat as fuck now. It's because everyone drinks atleast 3 bubble teas a day and puts sugar into fucking everything . This place is looking fatter than an alabama walmart. Diabeatus everywhere

It's all about body fat percentage honestly. If your friend was 240 with a 10% body fat percentage he'd be fucking shredded. But by the way you describe it, he's mostly body fat.

The type of calories matter. Carbs and sugar release insulin, which causes you to store calories as fat and not turn it into energy. Once it's fat, it's far more difficult to use.

This me at 200lbs. Not as ripped but still some definition and I’m barely 6 feet tall, I carry a lot of muscle in my legs. Old pic. I’m 220 now. :(

Attached: 8F3AA336-A507-44CE-87D1-9D9A0607B959.jpg (450x600, 23K)

How are fatoids this delude?

Attached: final form.png (962x474, 502K)

I think the extra fat makes them retarded and sociopathic

Attached: Fatties Always Lie.png (878x3000, 208K)

Please save my country OP. In America, after you start loathing obesity, it becomes unbearable to go anywhere in public, because it's all you see. The fats have no conceptualization of what calories are. I'm 5'10 and have been able to drop 18 pounds this month - going from 170 to 152 - just by eating a quarter pounder and a chick fil a sandwich every day - easiest thing in the world to do, but it's far beyond the average American.

Attached: d74rychf vbng.png (699x659, 158K)

> 6'0"
> 333
> Was 160lbs and was in GATE and was a 3 sport athlete in high school
How do I live with the redpills

It's just entitled women being entitled

Being fat as fuck isn't correlated with privilege at all in the modern western world, it's the exact opposite, it basically signifies poverty. Women can literally get away with it because men will fuck anything, but morbidly obese men are typically the bottom of the barrel and very much underprivileged. I'd imagine fat SJWs to be mostly female landwhales and mudsharks that are pretty low down on the ladder too.

It's probably the other way around; if you have low IQ, you're probably less likely to be capable of delayed gratification and low time preference, which leads to being obese.

Even with a sedentary lifestyle, fasting is the easiest way to lose weight. Don't worry your body is well equipped to handle it through ketosis. Just have a glass of milk everyday for vitamins then don't eat or drink anything else that has calories. You'll drop 1lb everyday