OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Science Spending.jpg (1153x1132, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

natureindex.com/supplements/nature-index-2018-science-cities/global-city-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have 3 billion citizens who each make 20k USD and 5k goes to the government, one would imagine that the Chinese government would have a fuckton of money to spend on R&D even if they theoretically have similar budgets

china is going to replace all american tech soon

Then when you consider the US population has the dysgenic social policy of feeding niggers while discouraging small business, what ultimately happens is that the US slowly rots from within while China (at least on paper) surpasses the US in talent even if (all else being equal) the Chinese scientists are 10x shittier across the board.

Oh boy, USA is going to be so fucked in 10 years when the Communists become light years away in Tech advances.

USA economy - Fucked
USA military superiority - lol
Moon - Communist mining and heavy industries
Mars - China 2.0

Attached: Barcelona Supercomputing Center.jpg (1153x770, 1.01M)

I'm genuinely surprised we spend more than Germany and Europe on science.

That user who pisses on bathrooms should walk in there and do his magic

Attached: holyprepuce.jpg (465x332, 38K)

>10 years
are you unaware or something

Linear, linear, linear... QUADRATIC

Attached: 1558202553170.jpg (498x456, 69K)

And yet this "science" we spend on is the combined brainpower of how many genders there are.

That's not science and that does not count for science spending

> that Chinese line

It's over, niggers.

They will fuckin rule us all.

Attached: 1466047999001.png (635x773, 14K)

Excuse me user it's hard science. Not your phoney fake news.

>They will fuckin rule us all.
Not according to Fallout.

China doesn't invent anything, they steal.

>surprised
why? also, funny thing is we've got so many poos and eurotrash over here doing research, we're funding most of their stuff too.

I have a question so you europe has its own space program then what happens in individual space program by a nation. Do they share tech or act as completely different organizations

lol

That was true 10 years ago.

Well it sure as hell doesn't seem like progress is being made. We should have had a colony on mars by now.

yeah
there really isn't anything valuable enough to steal for them

>china
>communism
fucking zoomer newfags

The top 500 cities by scientific output in 2017:

1 - Beijing
2 - New York
3- Boston
4 - San Francisco

natureindex.com/supplements/nature-index-2018-science-cities/global-city-map

Attached: 65765765.jpg (1554x991, 257K)

China will probably piss off the entire planet soon. I predict a Soviet style collapse at some point in the future. The western Muslim majority territories of China will also be in revolt before too long. Their economy is teetering as we speak, though GDP growth would signal the contrary, much of their internal growth (ie real estate) is a meme economy. The amount of “money” they spend on their military and tech will he their downfall. No stress

>be germany
>have 200 billion at hand
Two choices
>spend on inbred turks, niggers and muslims
>spend on science

NUKE US ALREADY

wtf is chink scientific output?? its mostly scientific fraud.

we had our run, could have lasted for millions of years had they won.

>(((science)))

Don't worry China will get there eventually
You will be the first to go when the communists decide they need more Lebensraum
>Posting from a tech device made possible by science
Hope science can one day help you grow neurons

The last time German science was relevant, Adolf was in power

Attached: 33ko86po1u9y.png (1530x742, 124K)

>I FR*CKIN LOVE SCIENCE GUYS

Attached: 1563425433528.png (454x520, 11K)

Go get some neurons before speaking to me

>t.

Attached: festival-de-cultura-evangelica-as.jpg (940x469, 105K)

>all that funding for China
>it's just the same plagiarized article translated into different languages because scientists get a pay out for each 'article' they shit out

I'm not worried.

invade this small peninsula just for land?
nah

them taking over australia and shipping people over there would be more realistic

>"authorship of papers in the 82 high-quality research journals tracked by the Nature Index"

So it's real, high quality science and not Chinese spam

Attached: China National GeneBank.jpg (1216x684, 1.16M)

Yet they cannot give their own people an elevator which won't randomly take off on them with the doors open while they step inside, severing them in half.