YOUR FUCKING LEADER CRIES ON STAGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_3616.png (760x387, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w8qpKhZR2s
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1160406953010450432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

Attached: guncontrol.png (2132x930, 1022K)

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

just who I want for president of the united states. A Chinese crybaby, who is probably a spy

Yang sheds tears for whites in America. Trump sheds his scales before looking for another innocent country to destabilize and destroy.

>white
>america

>Yang
>Jow Forums's leader
What type of shill are you?

At least he was actually crying, not wiping crocodile tears like Obama after Sandy Hook.

Vote Lambright 2020, I don't cry.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020.jpg (1191x463, 109K)

Ah Me so sad

gross

makes me want to slap the shit out of him and tell him to stop crying. the more he cries, the harder i slap. keep crying, chink faggot, eventually i'll just cave your face in

>who is probably a spy

All chinks are fifth column. Never forget this.

... dude, this guy is such a rat.

have you even ever seen someone cry for real? it sure doesn't look like Mr. Chinese Spy

I think you have mistaken the word Leader for Mascot.

What a colossal faggot. How can anyone take such a pussy seriously. Can you imagine this little bitch bieng taken seriously by any of the USA'S rivals? Or even our allies?

That's why he's crying.

oh no he's crying, burn the constitution

What a faggot

It actually looks like he's laughing.

Well, there go his chances, not that they existed anyway.

The Aznmasculinity subreddit must be doing some serious copeposting right about now lmao

Wayne "The Main Brain" Lambright. What's your opinion on the Epstein situation.

Haha pathetic he’s crying cause he knows he will never be president no matter what he does!

What a crying maggot!

Attached: 6p.png (590x288, 40K)

Why is it always an idiotic leaf?

Attached: ice.jpg (480x347, 38K)

he just won 2020

>chinks
>emotion
pick one

Ants get pissed off, it's just through chemical signal

Wayne how have you been? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you post.

Repulsive soiboi. Even Warren has more test than this insectoid.

Quads of truth

Attached: The-Absolute-Best-Way-to-Build-Quads.jpg (620x349, 111K)

He's going to win, isn't he.

Hey Wayne, always love chatting with you! How's the campaign going?

Attached: 1535149088496.jpg (902x1024, 214K)

>Wayne "The Main Brain" Lambright. What's your opinion on the Epstein situation.

He's alive. My twitter exploded over it today.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.01.45 PM.png (1052x177, 44K)

Get in touch with your inner women
Vote Trandrew Wang

I like Trump but the niggas an emotionless sociopath. That's a good thing if you want your country to be more powerful but a bad thing if you want healthy citizens.

Attached: image3.png (960x827, 655K)

wtf lolololololololololol

Any success on the unlimited free energy front?

>Wayne how have you been? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you post.

I have been working my fat ass off actually. Was 292, now 234lbs. My cannabis is growing well and I'm still building my anti deer cannabis growing platform, an excuse for a treehouse. I got parts to build a ram pump, doing that Moday.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 10.39.41 PM.png (658x889, 987K)

top lel what a huge faggot!

Attached: convienant zipper placement.jpg (540x634, 59K)

>the campaign going?
Slowly growing. As long as I keep at it, people will eventually enjoy my views. I'm selling my Mercedes to build my gravity thing and buy a dirtbike, I do live on 11 acres of hills. My cannabis is fine and I have to start thinking about the winter.

Attached: Honda XR500RE 01.jpg (1500x992, 329K)

A Chink? With Emotions? Impossible!

Attached: gimli_smoking.jpg (480x320, 26K)

Nice, you ought to do a fundraiser to win a chance to dirtbike around with Wayne. That would be pretty fun.

well written leaf

It's 2019. Don't these retards realize that men crying disgusts men and women alike? And all the more so when it comes from a "man" who aspires to be a leader?

QUICK HE'S CRYING, BURN THE CONSTITUTION!

What a fag. I thought he has autism how the fuck can he cry?

HE'S CRYING, QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION!

Fuck off Wayne. It's bedtime

>Was 292, now 234lbs
20% loss dude, that is fckn awesome!

Wayne is actually one of the more interesting regulars around here.

FREE MONAY, GIB GUNS, I GIB FREE BUCKS. YOU NEETS NO KILL BUT YOU GET MONAY

Quads

Attached: 1543671484635.jpg (1000x1344, 172K)

>Nice, you ought to do a fundraiser to win a chance to dirtbike around with Wayne. That would be pretty fun.

Your numbers validate your great idea. Thank you. My platform, is making progress. 18' final deck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.11.52 PM.png (705x966, 1.66M)

Saw my first Yang for president lawn sign today. IT'S HAPPENING

#FAGGOTGANG

Kek, what a colossal faggot

Attached: 1565376847030.png (946x1293, 450K)

thanks for the link bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=0w8qpKhZR2s

Nice, sorry, I don't know the first thing about Cannabis but you seem like the kind of guy that could figure out the best way to go about cultivating it. What's your stand on alcohol/drugs/cannabis?

>20% loss dude, that is fckn awesome!
Thank you. I feel much better and I have about 30 to go. I'm starting to lift my free weight and I'm going to be ripped by November 2019. This is 9 years ago.

Attached: 40thbday.jpg (468x500, 28K)

TRUDEAU IS THAT YOU?

>

Attached: 1564488307404.png (258x544, 130K)

This sounds like it was written by a 300 pound man under 6 feet tall

>Any success on the unlimited free energy front?
No on any leads. Thanks for asking.

Im not voting for some fucking pussy ass little bitch.

>What's your stand on alcohol/drugs/cannabis?
Let people kill themselves asap.

Part of the reason for his appeal is that he makes unemotional, data driven decisions. Turns out he's just a faggot chink.

>Let people kill themselves asap.
Translation, keep the government out of peoples life.

Are you really him?

Attached: 1564002044037.jpg (754x1158, 243K)

>crying
>chink
That's like an honest jew.

I agree with ban for mentally ill. If you gone to a shrink for therapy then you should not own guns until cleared by a shrink at which point shrink would be liable for you

during recovery from a badly broken leg, I went from 215 to 250
and currently back down to 225, still working my way back down

he's crying about epstein, if they can kill epstein so brazenly despite the dirt he has what chance does a chicom spyfag like yang stand?

>The chink cries out in pain as he eats your baby

Attached: 1559585166975.jpg (501x585, 105K)

No he's not

I can get on board with that, but how would you deal with the nuisance and danger presented by intoxicated people? Like Drunk driving and homeless drug addicts? I don't care if you shoot heroin, just don't do it on a public street is my philosophy.
What do you think?

I'm too skeptical to trust anything on this board anymore.

Attached: 1555187619224.jpg (374x503, 51K)

>Any success on the unlimited free energy front?
I did get introduced to the ram pump and with that, I can make a high reservoir of water and a microturbine and probably power the whole house.

>dirtbike around with Wayne
They wanted $9000 for this KTM. I don't need that. A few 1980's honda 500 cc xr will do the job.

Attached: IMG_4791.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

>tfw you realize most of your followers are going to use the $1000 to buy an ar-15

That's a healthy attitude to have.
$9000 seems excessive. I haven't ridden dirtbikes in a long time but I seem to remember you could pick a cheap one up for under $1000.

>This kills the female vote

Encouraging sick people to avoid help because it comes with a stripping of constitutional rights. Nice!

dont have an opinion ever again

>I haven't ridden dirtbikes in a long time but I seem to remember you could pick a cheap one up for under $1000.

Seems to be about $1500ish.

Why is he laughing? This is outrageous. I am literally shaking right now

That's reasonable, I mean it's mostly a toy after all. Are you on the West Coast Wayne?

I had to pretend cry at my fathers funeral. I don’t know how these people actually get upset like this.

>Are you really him?
Yes twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1160406953010450432

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.25.56 PM.png (531x123, 20K)

politicians are disgustingly fake lol

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
>Sluggish schizophrenia or slow progressive schizophrenia (Russian: вялoтeкýщaя шизoфpeни́я, vyalotekushchaya shizofreniya)[1] was a diagnostic category used in the Soviet Union to describe what was claimed to be a form of schizophrenia characterized by a slowly progressive course; it was diagnosed even in patients who showed no symptoms of schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders, on the assumption that these symptoms would appear later.[2] It was developed in the 1960s by Soviet psychiatrist Andrei Snezhnevsky and his colleagues,[3][4] and was used exclusively in the USSR and several Eastern Bloc countries, until the fall of Communism starting in 1989.[5] The diagnosis has long been discredited because of its scientific inadequacy and its use as a means of confining dissenters.[6] It has never been used or recognized outside of Soviet Union,[7] or by international organizations such as the World Health Organization.[8] It is considered a prime example of the political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union.[9]

I'm not joking, you're an interesting guy to talk to Wayne.

>Are you on the West Coast Wayne?

Yes, 75 miles north of SF. I rode dirt bike in my teens, I had a 1978 husky 250 cr.

This yz 250 was only $2200. I'm to big, I need 350 cc and up. I was also a surfer for about eight years.

Attached: IMG_4790.jpg (3264x2448, 2.72M)

That's God's country up there. Probably the most beautiful part of North America. Kind of jealous.

Attached: 1565471560907.gif (600x337, 133K)

>I'm not joking, you're an interesting guy to talk to Wayne.
Thanks, ask me anything, whats on your mind.

Attached: IMG_4788.jpg (1280x960, 444K)

Attached: Bewhiskered1.jpg (212x238, 9K)