Why do republicans think that Trump is doing anything good for the economy/country?

Attached: 1565490850606.png (567x326, 60K)

Attached: bnmbnmbdvbcnvbn.png (601x735, 372K)

to 600 billion, what number machine did his ass pull that from?

>obama halved it

lol obama tripled it.

also
>clinton got it to zero
Housing market crash.
Faulted bank loan crash.
>we've literally never had a zero deficit

Shit bait m8.

Checked

These numbers are not accurate.
Whoever reads this, please abandon this thread and consider joining one of the epstein threads. Thx.

Attached: 1529598513241.jpg (1000x800, 716K)

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

it's a good thing I'm not a republican then

Why do republicans think that democrats think they do better?

>It's another Democrat can't tell the difference between deficit and debt episode

>Republicans tend to be in charge of Congress at the end of a Democrat president's term.
>Democrats tend to be in charge of Congress at the end of a Republican president's term.

>CONGRESS WRITES THE FUCKING BUDGET NOT THE PRESIDENT

People never fucking understand this.

Attached: OK KID.png (500x500, 148K)

>Obama halved the deficit
>and doubled the national debt
Why are democrats so retarded?

holy fuck. every thread. fuck off.

better than hillary

Because of Q magic

Attached: 1565392601870m.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

ahem. Look up the "2 Santa Claus Theory". Basically Republicans run up the deficit by selling bonds to china to pay for tax cuts for the rich. The rich in turn give money to republican political campaigns in in exchange for the tax breaks. Middle class gets fucked paying it off.

Biggest red pill here. lookit.

>Nigger doesn't know Congress spends money
Color me surprised

Based newt gett

Why are Republicans and Trump in your head 24/7?

Niggernomics.

>Obama halved it
lol
>Why do republicans think that Trump is doing anything good for the economy/country?
Have you seen your 401k since he was elected?
Oh, you don't have one.

Thats nice. Now do Hitler.

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

401k comes from stock prices. Dow is down 600+

Sliiide good one moshi. Like anyone gives a shit about the deficit right now. The house controls the budget not the president. Go eat some more foreskins.

Attached: E6D18707-B4CF-49FE-A0E5-2AB071053DA0.jpg (640x609, 102K)

digits confirm cutie newtie

>401k comes from stock prices. Dow is down 600+
>Have you seen your 401k since he was elected?
Like I said, you don't have one.
You can invest into an Roth IRA as a poor fag. I wish I could. I make too much to invest in one. It's the best investment vehicle out there, and it's only for you fags, and you never fucking use it.

Attached: pay.jpg (670x710, 45K)

the dow is up ~50% since he was elected what are you talking about

talk'n bout tariffs. talk'n bout 1000 pt decrease in the last 2 weeks. granted its got 2000 more to go till flags will be set off. It'll make it.

> Why do republicans think that Trump is doing anything good for the economy/country?
4.3% GDP growth is a good place to start faggot

>this level of delusion

Fake as fuck.

>>Republicans tend to be in charge of Congress at the end of a Democrat president's term.
>>Democrats tend to be in charge of Congress at the end of a Republican president's term.
This is the best way I've seen it put, thanks imma steal it

wrong. a quick google search reveals trump started at 20k and current dow is 25k. fuck off shill. 50% is inaccurate.

google it

china banned all american agricultural exports. This means USA will raise tarrifs futher. Get an education nigger.

>Clinton did x for the budget
>Obama did x for the budget
>Both times Republicans ran the House and controlled the budget

bills are signed by who? who has to ok that shit. hmmmmm.

Dems playing games. There is a differemce between deficit and debt.

What would the alternative be to not signing the bill user

And written by.

>not understanding the difference between a trade deficit and a budget deficit

The entire concept of "US national debt" is just a political football used by both sides to shame each other depending on who is in power this year.

It will continue to grow as long as the population grows and as we print more to keep inflation acting ~2%. Half of the public debt is really just a trust for your retirement in the form of social security and medicare for you in your later years.

The other half is bought by other countries to keep their currencies in check.

The idea that anyone can "drop the national debt" is antithetical to the way the system is designed. Should it begin dropping would indicate that we are fucked and the jig is up. Would lead to the collapse of the economy and in all likelihood the country.

Attached: debt-ceiling-featured.jpg (1070x577, 132K)

>president passes the budget
deficit =/= debt
fuck off kike

sage

Tax cuts without spending cuts were a major mistake
Hell just a freeze on the increase in spending would have been fine

I'm on board with the trade war though. Well the acknowledgment of a War. China has been the only one fighting it for years

Republicans cut taxes and spend more. Everyone knows this. It's why they always destroy the economy before losing power

If youre above the laffer curve and can manage it responsibly that is the way to go.

WHEN was the last time a President vetoed a budget agreed on by both parties in Congress? He can't just keep vetoing budgets until they do what he wants. It's tough enough getting Congress itself to agree.

>Reagan gave us a surplus.
>Bush Drained it.
>Clinton got it up to a 1 with 8 zeros.
>Bush brought it down to 7 zeros.
>Obama made it 9 zeros.
>Trump is nearing Zero.
See? I can make up random shit, too! Gimme 20K followers and monies plskthx.

Attached: 1565391327939.jpg (621x960, 124K)