ITT We guess this week's national tragedy

We all know it's going to happen. Let's all guess where we can revisit in the archive and see who really knows how the Jews think.

Attached: sadflag.jpg (1800x1200, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Epstein's death will be blamed on video games. Turtle boy will pass a law to heavily tax games.

Republicans will move in to seal off the amount of rights we can have back

Attached: guncontrol.png (2132x930, 1022K)

Mass shooting but this time with multiple individuals

Will be at a public venue like a movie theater or concert, death toll in the 100 plus

Synagogue shooting. Only way it can go.

Come on, big money, big money, no whammy, no whammy, STOP!

Mass shooting with a generic and not interesting manifesto

The timing of the shootings seemed off and it's too soon to do another one so I'm going to guess plane crash.

You need something to reverse the narrative in the mainstream though and make the kikes sympathetic again though. I can only think a "Retaliation shooting" at a synagogue from EBIL WHITE SUPREMSISTS NEONAAZI HURRRRR. Will do it sufficiently. Also need to get at least a double digit body count for anyone to give a fuck.

Probably be the same thing as the last synagogue shooting where only old elderly Jews got whacked.

A little school shooting would be nice for a change of scenery. An elementary shool for disabled black kids.

Shea stadium, shooters # unk., ar15s, 50+ deaths, bombs. It’s not what I think, it’s info I got from a friend

YES, that's the perfect blend of kek and "oh shit"

Nothing, because nothing will happen this week. You can thank me later

Now next week though, wew lad do we have EARTH SHATTERING happenings occuring!

Attached: check em.png (563x458, 189K)

I've got no idea. I would say that no matter what stunt gets pulled though, that no one will buy it. Especially if it's soon after dinklebergs demise.
I'm thinking like capeshit movies etc. where it's nothing but remakes and everyone is sick of it. But they keep doing the same shit anyway but lazier and sloppier each instance.

like what, glownigger? Explain

Pol loves a countdown. He's just sassy.

Go on

War.

I WANT MY SAUCE DAMMIT, GIMME

Tomorrow's Sunday, so they could stage a church shooting.
But I think they'll wait till Monday to pull something, and it will have the same effect of drowning out Epstein for the next week news cycle.

28 NIGGERS WILL BE KILLED IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA

28 NIGGERS

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

Do you really, truly believe the Jews are responsible? Are they, themselves, totally free from external manipulation?

Nigger, I didn't get digits so I was wrong and nothing is happening next week apparently. But maybe there is ONE MORE happening to occur this month.

I cannot. The only stupid hint I can think of to verify: remember “Teddy Bear”

it's the 11th, still a lot of time to go. Don't count your chickens lad, it's a strange world

That's a bit unnecessary don't you think user?

It's got to be an absolute outrage. So something similar to Sandy Hook. Except it can't be a white kid blasting brownies because secretly 2/3rd of America won't actually empathize with dead brownies. So forget the White Nationalist angle. That's out the window for now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call poisoning. A mass poisoning. Maybe at a county fair. It'll be indiscriminate, and that's what'll eat away at people. The loss of trust and the thought that it could have been any one of us, anywhere, any time.

The best trauma works that way. It has to plant the seed of doubt in people's mind and kill their sense of trust. Maybe it'll be a white person poisoning white people. They really want us to distrust one another, especially to make women distrust white men. They're afraid of our solidarity. So they'll try to destroy it with these little injections of mistrust and doubt. I'm calling it. Big poisoning at a county fair. Rural. White. American as apple pie.

Attached: tumblr_m9bt46wVU91qdyt8po1_1280.jpg (696x936, 146K)

I'm still thinking either Golden Gate or Hoover Dam.

GG Bridge.

Thanks, good to know i'm not the only GoldenGateFag here. At least 3 other threads say golden gate, imma stick to it

If I were president, I'd immediately order the flags at half staff for all the slayed pussy I'd be getting in the oval office.

There's an user that might head over to GG tonight in another thread, let's hope he delivers.

Attached: (((Bridges))).png (712x588, 409K)

That was Paris, and a bunch of media and Pundits were saying they wished they had open carry in that situation

This. Iowa State Fair. Something about a Dem politician running for Pres in 2020 being the target of a "deranged conservative"

t. psychic Jew

Yet another mass shooting

Mate Shea stadium was demolished a few years back after the Mets move to a new stadium

Those digits shouldn't be ignored

Synagogue shooting with manifesto claiming to be inspired to do it by Epstein "conspiracy theories" mentioning that he's Jewish and has ties to Mossad. Demonize the most dangerous connections people are starting to make. Screencap this, I warned you.

Shea Stadium was torn down in 2009 ya dingus

Oh no that would be so sad

LET'S HOPE NOT. LET'S NOT HAVE MORE DIE. We need political reform, not caps popped

What’s the next step of your plan?

That's bretty gud, boys.

I'll also go with an assassination of a celebrity on live TV. Watching someone like Taylor Swift get her brains blown out seems like it would be a good move for them right now.

Crazy Kid Rock fan

Ah c'mon man. It's not like there's all these wild different ideas. You know exactly what sort of shit it is. Nobody even has to say it at this point. I would bet a million dollars somebody could figure out my guess in 3 guesses.

Public assassination has been a last resort, ask JFK
Mass poisoning is complex and inefficient, BUT the messicans have brought a fuckton on fentanyl into the country so it's possible

incel shoots up school

Arson attack, alla KyoAni.

Attached: 1555366900667.png (274x272, 86K)

wow, not bad. Where?

>this week's national tragedy
Same as it is every week: that Hitler didn't finish the job.

Attached: 36E1DBD5484C4246B88B2C870B7FE4F4.gif (220x204, 148K)

Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicagojungland.

Mass shooting blaming the Hillary conspiracy and as a means of revenge on the elite. Now anyone who questions the suicide is a terrorist sympathizer. Shooter will be a mentally ill loner type white boy. Target? God only knows

Seems like it'll have to be gun related though since that's literally all the kikes have been pushing lately.

Very possible imo. The tarrant manifesto flowed to hell. Kikes would definitely do what you described.

A six flags

The false flag will occur in Portland, Oregon in response to a planned Proud Boys rally on August 17 2019. The Deep State will use it as cover to attack leftist counter-protestors so as to divert attention from the Epstein scandal and to further dis-credit the right.

Another armed man at Hoover Dam linked to Q, like last year?

The Antifa meet up will be where the next massacre takes place.

Logic: Antifa has gotten a terrible track record lately, tragedy will garner support and by luring people out to oppose them (we’ve seen them organized out in force before without these posters) they could stage a false flag attack and kill 3 birds with one stone.
1: make antifa sympathatic
2: demonize trump supporters and shill gun support narrative
3: Lure heat away from Clinton’s regarding the kiddy raper

Attached: 4310C659-D067-44E1-871A-C22F6CFD9526.jpg (1024x955, 125K)

Nvm water gun fight. My yard 10 hours

I think this would boomerang on the kikes as the majority of Americans would secretly be in favor of killing these cocksuckers.

No, they need a big flaming tragedy that everyone can get behind. Probably involving young jailbait ass since that's all that motivates Americans.

I still think a celebrity like Taylor Swift getting their brains blown out would be the thing to do it.

They're going to have to manufacture something because otherwise as I saw another user comment, Epstein's "suicide" has everybody up in arms and has essentially sucked all the oxygen out of the room re: gun control shit, etc. If everybody keeps their fucking pants on and they can't goad some schizo asset into action we may actually get away with letting another gun control push fade into nothing.

Lol.
I’m sure she’ll shake it off, shake it off

Attached: 1BD31135-41A7-4051-AF42-3AA3AEDEC355.png (422x488, 306K)

I have heard San Francisco August 11th many times...

I was just thinking about going to a faggot festival to false flag it by saying a bunch of stuff endorsing pedosexuality.

We need these normies to flip.

Attached: 1500070521330.jpg (1200x940, 1.16M)

kek, the pride rallies are proud of everything but straights

If this winds up being it, I'll tell you how to generate this hash.
07b3b72aaa7c9baf086b6a0ffc80842d

How the heck can they call for gun control because of mass poisoning?
Need to rethink that, user.

It's gonna be the fucking bridge

Oh fuck

I’m thinking a good old race scandal or police shooting

Taylor Swift dies of a drug overdose

Attached: r61yibp5fkw11.jpg (1200x1799, 296K)

Nah, too small, a lot less people are outrage drones over something like that now. The only party that would get involved in the outrage are the advocacy groups. It wouldn't be enough to drag the entirety of media attention away from the kid diddling corpse and the secrets it held.

Yep. They would need something massive.

Yeah, you need scintillating spectacular terrorism now for anyone to give a fuck and you need at least a double digit body count for it to get any play in the media.

This is the reason no one gives a fuck about niggers knocking each other off in masses. It's just expected.

It's not about gun control. It's about distracting from the fact that there was a guy who'd been amassing blackmail material on our highest authority figures, and he magically died in custody. In circumstances where he should have been on suicide watch.
I think there's a much deeper reason for the mass shooting epidemic. Generate trauma and fear of your fellow countrymen. Trauma makes people susceptible to suggestion. And whatever suggestion they might like to insert into people's subconscious can be inserted quite easily through the internet and mass media after an event.
Sure, gun control is part of the agenda. But it's not the whole agenda. And there's more than just jewish or CIA powers involved. But I won't underplay the role of either of those parties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
don't be so sure

Somewhere old and rickety. Office buildings, Walmarts, and malls are out of the question. My best bet would be either an old religious building (synangogue, mosque, black/liberal church) or a school, right at the start of the school year. State-wise, probably a more rural swing state like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Virginia.

Attached: 1555365196276.jpg (1200x630, 134K)

In order for this to work for the Kikes

>Spectacular enough to wash Epstein out of the media

>Re-direct hate onto the kike's enemies

>Give the media a narrative to run with helping the kikes' agendas

So this means something innocent that everyone likes or has positive emotions towards has to be destroyed by these kikes to get the narrative back.

I'm going to go with another incident in Hormuz that brings us to the "brink" with Iran (not really obviously).

>gun control
you all kill me with this shit. When are you going to learn leaders say all the shit to pacify the people who are outraged until something happens that takes their mind off of it.

An fucking elementary school was shot up and nothing happened. Nothing is going to happen now.

It's like some of you niggers don't pay attention to the world.

yeah, but arson is not usually that fatal. It takes a lot of time to prepare and is very obvious. Also easily interrupted. So probably not arson

Could be lizards or other demonic forces but all I have seen are greedy, prurient minded criminals being quite obvious once you look over "things" for a minute.

Tragic bus crash kills 20-30 NY Corrections Officers on way home from MCC on the day before they get subpoena'd....

Maybe something like the Norte Dame fire? But what would the American version of that be?

Maybe like a mass shooting at the Lincoln Memorial or something?

The largest McDonalds being burnt down.

Attached: largest mcdonalds.jpg (1000x525, 148K)

Fuck you

Lincoln memorial, also washington monument

Hospitals in WI just all redid their protocols for a sarin incident on behest of the CDC

Yeah, we should be looking around to see what military or federal exercises are happening right now. The glow niggers always pull big shit right around exercises.

>Let's all guess where we can revisit in the archive and see who really knows how the Jews think.
it
is
county
and
state
fair
season.

Holden gate bridge bombing attributed to Iran with Russian backing Bombs will be falling by next Friday. Draft will start this time next year and death toll will be in the 100's of millions and we will be on the wrong side of it.

>tragedy

US Capitol blows up, Iran blamed. Screencap this.

>EARTH SHATTERING

Earthquake in California

Attached: 61843HOO+kL.jpg (458x500, 66K)

Do you think we're going to go into destabilization? It seems too early for that.

Attached: subversion_chart.png (721x695, 514K)

leafposting syrup jockey. Don't criticize my shitposting/interrogation of suspected glownigger

Praise. He is with us.

norf korea lands a missile on one of our allies, check it.

Attached: D9m2_8pU0AADYm3.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Attached: screen-shot-2016-08-14-at-11-02-18-am.png (256x461, 56K)

Yellowstone explodes