Give me a definition of conservatism in ten words or less

Define alt-right for bonus points

Attached: 1553808989716.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

As an alt-right I hate conservatives because they're pro-immigration.

Why do you have that image saved?

Just define conservatism, that's all you have to do

Burn in hellfire filthy degenerate.

You glow

Attached: 1557983314901.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

>conservatism
not a political ideology at all for it has no goal, rather it simply wants to resist change, and so its ideal is how ever things were a few decades ago, regardless of how that is.

The only political force in the US with any active pressure right now is neoliberalism

alt-right is just a meme word made up by the media to call stupid autists tricked into worshiping frogs

less gov.

will keep voting for memes til they leave vidya alone.

Conservatism= Ensuring the proper function of existing structures and hierarchies.
Alt right= Right wingers who are not tied to traditional conservative social image or methodology.

Not FBI, I'm just saying, if we are having population issues in america, and unemployment issues, why are we bringing in foreigners to take our jobs?

donald kike is a ho.

FUCK THE FEDS
FUCK THE MSM
JANNIE A HOE
AND FUCK KIKES

Because they vote for dems and provide cheap labor.

Alright, but why is the GOP trying to bring in more immigrants?

Kill yourself faggot, shit thread, stop wasting our time retard.

Nigga that is gay.

Attached: 1564327493771.jpg (521x600, 30K)

now if that ain't the boomerest fucken post I've seen since a long time

Attached: 52838795_687717938292366_8621307786204020736_n.jpg (720x538, 41K)

Brownie points.
>we like you too, but you have to come here legally!
Both sides are trying their hardest to pander to spics, just like what they did with niggers in 2008

Conservatism:
Resistance to perceived negative deviations of the present/future.
Alt-Right:
Conservatism with fewer taboos, way less money, and more memes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-064455.jpg (678x381, 75K)

No.

Attached: no.jpg (640x683, 36K)

This is a forum full of alt rights, they can't even define communism let alone what they think they champion.

They just follow what ever meme their primitive mind is triggered by.

Attached: queeny.jpg (307x428, 54K)

Conservatism as in conserve refers to that which is constant or essential, pertaining to absolute truth, which extends from absolute clarity at the beginning of quarternary time to absolute obscurity at the end of quarternary time. Conservatism in a spiritual age is a materialistic philosophy and an idealistic, which is to say revolutionary, philosophy in a materialistic age. Alt-right is a made up term meant to trick normalfags into hating niggers or something.

>Conservatism
offering your anus to whoever has the most authority in society [in this case, (((multinational corporations)))]

>Alt-Right
a failed meme

Fascism or bust.

Attached: 1552092308420.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

A mixture of redpilled and bluepilled at the same time.

Attached: sosickofit.jpg (1076x1048, 150K)

>conservatism
>absolute truth and idealistic
lmao, wtf are you smoking? conservatism is merely reactionary by definition. you are mixing up fascism with conservatism, which are incompatible ideologies.

Attached: 22a087c9931d8f0e390cde8bd63c0a0d.jpg (374x720, 34K)

Faggoty liberalism for boomers at 10mph under the speed limit.

You could look at the question of conservatism being that of what can be conserved long-term or what is self-sustainable, which places it squarely in the context of Greek metaphysics, beyond contingent power dynamics.

Nigger sucking white toes. Confirmed inferior/cuck. Just like the Jewish Glow Nigger who created this /thread.

Conservatism: Desperately clinging to the past despite modern day social developments.

Alt-right: Angry white incel faggotry.

Conservatism - globalism masquerading as nationalism.
Alt-right - a liberal media meme spread to demonize nationalism.

It's all fake and gay.

Attached: 3198026i.jpg (620x344, 32K)

>social developments
Imagine actually believing in linear progress.

Attached: 1517618229022.jpg (344x344, 16K)

He asked me to define a term so I am breaking it down. That is the implication of the root word; conserve, as in what can be conserved, as in what is self-sustainable. If you are going to define conservatism you have to place it beyond contingency as per definition. Conservatism is not merely reaction, as there is an aggregate of other traits associated, which begs the question of a deeper commonality.

Conservatism is a weak ideology based around the idea of allowing your opponents to destroy everything you value while at the same time proclaiming your willingness to fight back but never actually fighting back. Conservatives exist only to claim they are the victim of leftist progressivism yet they never attempt to conserve any parts of society or culture

Also, nearly every single self professed conservative is a staunch believer in some variant of Christianity, defender of Israel, and the Zionist agenda

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>That is the implication of the root word; conserve, as in what can be conserved
Starting from the mindset of just trying to conserve things is reactionary. This is why conservatives are always on the defense, rather than the offense.

Holy fuck, that quote is perfect.

1. Fucking bitches
2. Getting money

Offense takes strength. Strength is necessary to conserve. Strength as per constancy is identical to the process of conservation.

Conservative: the correct way to think
Alt-Right: a label created by liberals to smear people they disagree with.

Conservatives want to conserve the intent of the Constitution.

A conservative is someone who agrees with the left on everything, but still plays political ping pong for show. Also, they tweak taxes every once in a while.
Alt-right is anyone the establishment doesn't like.

Attached: bitcoin2.0.png (1200x1189, 1.24M)

how

Jerking off in the corner, while your wife takes black cock is the logical conclusion of Liberalism.

>Define alt-right
I can do it with one: Nationalism.
>define conservatism
It hasn't meant anything in quite some time. There's very little to conserve in our rotten age.

Increased conscientiousness, respect for tradition, acceptance of natural hierarchies, order.

I recommend to stop using the label Alt-Right; it polls worse than White Nationalist. I've been doing some testing irl, and found out that just calling myself a Fascist works really well. No one identifies by that label, so it catches people off guard and peaks their interest. From there, you have the next 15-30 seconds to sell Fascism to them.

Attached: 1479094869439.jpg (795x596, 91K)

i like your posts

I call myself a nationalist, but I don't mind the term alt-right. The only problem I have with it is that people very often confuse the value-axis with the economy-axis. Alt-right has nothing to do with the economic right. That's the domain of globalists.

I also self-identify as a fascist, and don’t deny being racist. I appear white, but my background makes me “exotic” enough to say whatever I want. It’s wonderful.

What is your background?

I am 70% Western European (descended from Jamestown settlers and Southern slaveowners), 30% Iraqi Jewish, Israeli & American citizenship, and converted to Islam in my early twenties. I look like a white American with green eyes, dark hair and a beard.

Think of the shit I can get away with saying to people who know my background. And believe me, I take full advantage.

Behold, Jow Forums‘s final form.

>Think of the shit I can get away with saying to people who know my background.
I can imagine. I knew an Egyptian guy who would promote hard-line race realism whenever he could, and was always able to get away with it.

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage, as I literally look like Hitler's nordic dream child(blonde, tall, pale, etc). I have my hair grown out though, so people assume that I'm a liberal or a leftist very often, so I'm still able to catch them off guard, which can be enough to change their opinions. Whenever you shock/surprise someone, I find that they are generally more malleable in that state of mind.

The mutt meme but with green eyes?

I want to conserve my civilization.

The West has been degenerated to faggotry, atomized individualism, and niggers. There is nothing left to conserve; all there is to do is attack and build something new and greater.

Never take defensive stances whilst having debates, always be on the offense. The enemy controls our world, so we are here to deconstruct it, just as they did to the civilization our ancestors had.

Attached: 1531551200378.jpg (1080x1272, 133K)

Liberalism in slow motion.

Support Israel and die for Israel

Freedom hating church losers.

Hate niggers
Hate mudslimes
Hate slavshits
Hate gooks
Hate kikes

>Hate slavshits

>be albanian
>should hate slavshits but...
>tfw also be half polish

idk what to think about this. you also left out poo in the loos and spics.

ProCorp with a medium of traditionalism

>medium of traditionalism
Liberalism is antithetical to traditionalism

Old, stuck up, christcuck white men that need to go

Attached: 1565310908454.jpg (800x1135, 168K)