Nig Nog put dog in dryer

Insta: lele.4pf (currently live)

Video: twitter.com/sasaaok/status/1160214083897102336

>INB4 go back to /b/ she put her fucking dog in a dryer and has no remorse

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (563x659, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mac9KiX2SvQ
instagram.com/lele.4pf?igshid=lpya7lkg9d5w
twitter.com/sasaaok/status/1160214083897102336
twitter.com/PrimeThybulle/status/1160302349052760069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what

nigger
that's fucking evil monkey shit, man. Look how she screams in it's face.

@niyaaa2x._ is her friend and live rn

wow they're like asians

Attached: 1565151350146.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

Asians are a sub human insect race and the only reason its race thrives is because of its hive mind. They are not human.

youtube.com/watch?v=mac9KiX2SvQ

FUCKING INSECTOIDS

Attached: 1542414257905.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Unironically, animals don't have souls. She bought it, she can do what she wants with it.

Wrong. The dog has a soul. The nigger does not

Day of the rice cooker when?

Attached: escalator-accident-in-China 2.gif (230x400, 2.65M)

>t. fedora

did she get grinded up?

Attached: 09128390182.jpg (964x912, 60K)

I remember when Jow Forums used to wreck people like this.

>nigger? check
>animal abuser? check
That used to be all that was needed.

nigger

Attached: 840923840923.png (530x564, 86K)

They have a genetic predisposition for conformity, they probably exhibit more anxiety over appearing abnormal compared to westerners.

We've been infested with Christcucks who just say "animals don't have souls lol cause God said"

>implying whites don’t mass hunt wild animals and/or eat farm animals and dairy. the same dairy that is produced through brutally raping and slaughtering baby cows

kys hypocrites

fuck off vegan, instantly and humanely killing an animal for meat so you can survive (especially one raised for that specific purpose) isn't even remotely comparable to torturing a dog
not to mention we have nearly extirpated almost every majour predator from Europe and most of North America so without human hunting populations of deer and other prey animals would balloon to unhealthy and unsustainable levels causing environmental damage and mas starvation

Shut up chink and get the fuck out of my country dog eater

Your country is full of niggers and spics and it's run by Jews. Maybe work on that, burger boy.

>he thinks farm animals are humanely killed in America
Lmao. Retard doesn’t even know te atrocities that goes on in the dairy industry.

>What is the difference between raising livestock and torturing household pets
Fucking Mongoloid

Imagine being this retarded.

Those are food animals eaten by civilized people

Was this someone getting at the girl thru the cat?

Even so the Bible says treat animals right. Putting a cat or dog in a dryer is unacceptable doesn't matter what religion you are.

Fucking niggers, it also always never ceases to amaze me the depths of nigger culture that goes on in those live chats. They're soulless fucking animals.

They eat guinea pigs and kangaroos in Europe.
Dogs aren’t even eaten or served as a cuisine in most parts of Asia. Only prevalent in the small poor villages of China.

You are literally just repeating propaganda. You are not only more credulous than I am, you are also more stupid. I am from the Midwest and my family have worked in the meat industry, the only places that don't humanely kill animals are halal and kosher plants (which i specifically do NOT support, by the way). Either you are simply lying, you are stupid, or your idea of "atrocity" is that we don't let the cows live out a full lifetime and die naturally so their meat is disgusting and old. You also repeated that moronic "raping animals" meme, as if animals don't rape each other borderline constantly in the wild.

fuck off tranny

Attached: 37ql79 copy.jpg (495x513, 47K)

Someone can film the same video as the girl did and replace it with a live piglet. And you won’t be just as outraged? I call bullshit.

Her profile is private but you can send her a nice dm if you want instagram.com/lele.4pf?igshid=lpya7lkg9d5w

If it was a housepet, yes I would be, and it's still torture.
Bottom line is, depends if they were gonna eat it after. And no one would want to eat tortured bruised up meat anyway.

I would be outraged, because guess what you fucking retard, there is a HUGE difference between TORTURE and NEAR INSTANT HUMANE DEATH. I can not STAND you fuckers. As someone who has hunted and who has family who has hunted for decades, who knows people who've worked in slaughterhouses and on farms, it is borderline astonishing to read such uneducated garbage spilling from the malformed nerve plexus you have in place of a human brain. You understand nothing and you would not survive for five days without globohomo propping up your disgusting meatless diet.

listen to it scream like a chimp

i have zero feelings about bashing niggers in the face with ballpeen hammers

You're just some stupid vege nigger grasping at straws anyway. It's obvious. Go get your mind right and eat a burger.

So in your view it’s justifiable to torture/kill something alive as long as you’re going to eat it afterwards?

How do you feel about cannabilism?

I can’t finish this.

Dog walked away like, "yep and you're still a stupid nigger."

looks like it

She's paste, Absolutely brutal way to go, Especially if you go foot foot where the machinery might get jammed with the shredded remains of your lower body while you bleed to death.

It looks like she's too far away from the escalator gears from where she fell, so I'm guessing she's fine as long as she didn't tumble forward towards it when she fell. It's the top of the escalator that's more dangerous.

Good idea. Always attack the front of the head of a nigger. Never the back, for you see... They evolved and transformed themselves, wallowing in dishonor, murder and evil deeds. Thus the back of a nigger skull is much thicker than the front.
It is the opposite in every other race, the forehead would be thicker than the back of the head. Look it up

Nigger we eat animals not put them in drying machines for torture

Humans have a prefrontal cortex to protect, niggers have no use for their underdeveloped forebrain so they developed a thicker back to their skull in order to protect the brain stem

i gotta say, if pets are property shouldn't the owner be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with it. If i own a dog i should be allowed to beat it if i wanted to. I mean the meat we consume comes from abused animals anyways so why is it illegal to abuse your own pet?
>inb4 leaf wants to fuck his dog
that too but seriously, even though its a fucked up thing to do, people should be allowed to do whatever they want with their property

>Chimp out scream
That's the wail of a naughty nigger
Tsk, Tsk naughty nigger.

HONK HONK

Attached: images1.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You don't own your pets, you purchase the rights to have them as a companion.

Workers put female cows in what the industry deems “rape racks,” then forcibly pushes a semen stick into the cow’s vaginas to inseminate them and then kill their offsprings.

are you impyling that animals are our slaves that we can torture

I'd just kill it. I don't play with my food. I don't care what other people do as long as I'm not eating their tortured meat. It could be cultural for certain people..
>cannabilism
Have you ever been in a survival situation in which you were running low on food? If not a suggest you shut the fuck up, you pathetic soiboi, no one needs your retarded sheltered opinions.

>People should be able to do whatever they want with their property.

What is humane? You for slavery? Is property=life? What the distinction and why is responsibility given to people with power?

so if i purchase the rights to a cow, can i not slaughter the cow and eat it? wdym we don't own pets tf are we peta now?

Cats are little cunts but damn, I don't endorse undue cruelty
Am curious what was left of him after the tumble, though. Looked like banging his head against the drum is what did it

>thicker back to their skull in order to protect the brain stem
I'm pretty certain it's because it offers better protection from other niggers trying to be all dishonorable.

>what the industry deems “rape racks,”
PETA are the only people on the planet who call them this.
>forcibly pushes a semen stick into the cow’s vaginas to inseminate them
Wow, they gently artificially inseminate the cow in a way that's probably LESS painful for it than actual sex with a bull? How tragic.
>and then kill their offsprings.
Well, we kill all the cows eventually, so sure. But it's not like they pull the baby out and slaughter it right there, they let them grow up first.

damn ant people

fuck you guys. we used to dox this type of girl. a nigger abusing a dog. now we've become what we hated. fuck all of u

im saying animals are property and we can do what we want with them. Just like I can burn a couch I own or eat an apple I own. It's fucked up and im not advocating for animal abuse, I'm just saying we should have the right to do it if we want to.

Even though I hate cats, I am physically sick from watching this.

Well that mother fucker was wet and she wasn’t going to blow on it

Attached: 1A4BCC78-0B91-436B-8291-7E737319290E.jpg (600x445, 84K)

Slaughter isn't equivalent to torture. No matter what the animal is, I don't want it to be tortured.
>I'm just saying we should have the right to do it if we want to.
I disagree. When you are responsible for a living thing that has done nothing wrong you shouldn't be allowed to torture it arbitrarily just because it's your "property".

retard......

having a dog or a cat isnt legal for consumption. in the usa a dog or a cat is considered a companion. relationships with cats and dogs with humans has become of vital cooperation. you can say the same about livestock like cows and sheep, but we have evolved to be companions with dogs and cats to be our best friend. its illegal to abuse your dog or cat because you are breaking the fabric that you evolved with. if you own a dog its not your property but its like your child.

so.....

fuck you leaf

I will find you and beat your ass nigger if you hurt innocent doggos

Attached: 1092830918239.png (611x693, 124K)

reddit moment

I'm not arguing about whether its humane to abuse pets or not, I'm just saying that we should have the right to do it, just like how using a racial slur is hurtful, but it is still free speech and we should have a right to use racial slurs if we want to. Not for slavery but these are animals, not human beings. I know we like to project human traits on our pets but they are still animals.

>twitter.com/sasaaok/status/1160214083897102336
Fucking subhuman niggers rival insectoid asians with lack of remorse

twitter.com/PrimeThybulle/status/1160302349052760069

>ust like how using a racial slur is hurtful,
So, you're part of a culture that has an idea of right and wrong is what you're saying? What does that basis come from?

>just like how using a racial slur is hurtful
Racial slurs don't actually hurt anything. Torture objectively and measurably hurts an animal.
>we like to project human traits on our pets but they are still animals.
We're animals too.

god damn feral ape needs to be put down

This is the shit when Jow Forums acts do your part.

but you know all the meat you eat is from tortured animals so why is it any different if its a pet? why are large corporations allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with their animals but not regular citizens.

Wasn’t there a whole fiasco on YouTube a few days ago of a white women hitting and spitting on her dog a where’s the outrage for that pol?

This is such a massive problem in China, that now people test the platforms before getting on escalators.
The bug people cut too many corners and they have no health and safety in China. In Communist nations citizens are just ants that are replaceable.

SLAUGHTERED ANIMALS AREN'T TORTURED YOU BLITHERING IMBECILE. STOP FALLING FOR THIS PROPAGANDA.

i dont know why dont you post it glownigger
dont talk about things you dont know about. i worked in a farm in rural portugal for my whole life and we treat those cows like theyre our family. we eat them but we never torture them.

I guess youtube already handled it. How is some lily female intending to "spank" a dog (from her perspective, discipline it) the same as someone with bad intention, putting a do in a dryer?

>a dog is like your child
are you serious? so those 35 year old women who don't have kids because their cats are their children aren't bat shit insane? I realize that we characterize certain animals differently and that some people value the companionship of a pet, but if another doesn't then he shouldn't be forced to follow the same rules. Again I'm against animal abuse but don't think it should be illegal. If you engage in it, it says a lot about you as a person but it shouldn't be a crime.

not sure I understand sorry

She wasn’t disciplining the dog she fucking spat on it and hit it multiple times for no reason

Do you have an idea of correct and incorrect?

I’m fucking seething.
>nigger
>animal abuser
All in one video. I can’t wait til she gets murdered before the age of 30.

Attached: 07D06D5D-4EB6-4724-B306-F855F3D4A9FC.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

dirty poo skinned spear chucking rotten breath yeast infection sub 90 IQ NIGGER cunt.

And white Americans have to bend over backwards, tread on eggshells to accommodate these literal homo-erectus savages.

Lol, spitting on a dog. Wtf do you think the dog got the message?

checked and bumped for justice.

The dog is her property. She can whip it if she wants too. She can kill it and hang it and that’s fine because it’s her property.

It’s the burden of being a lesser being which is the dog.

If you disagree you’re literally a leftist

Attached: p5hsa8o8bg0z.jpg (400x240, 110K)

>It’s the burden of being a lesser being which is the nigger

Fixed that for you faggot

Not true at all. You’re such a fucking faggot. You must be a fucking chink. The way a human treats their animals says a lot about them.

I don't even know what to say right now. I kind of just wish you would die.

You don't take care of your property?

Racial slurs can be hurtful though, insignificant when compared with torture, but still hurtful. And yes we are all animals, but just as apex predators do as they please in their food chains, we as humans are apex predators of earth and therefore superior to the lesser animals.

You honestly believe the big farming corporations are humane with their animals?

Not “kind of”, I hope he does.

Honestly I think all gooks are past saving, we should probably Holocaust them all back to the stone ages

Firstly, big difference between killing and torture. Secondly these are domesticated animals and you’re comparing livestock.