Hi, my name is Michael Hastings.. I died on June 18th, 2013...

Hi, my name is Michael Hastings.. I died on June 18th, 2013. My reporting on Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration caused me to make many enemies. My final column was titled "Why Democrats Love to Spy On Americans".

11 days later, I was driving my Mercades when it suddenly caught on fire and accelerated to the maximum speed, crashing and killing me. The accident is described as a "cyber attack"

Much like Jeffrey Epstein and Seth Rich, I was killed for getting too close to the Clinton's heart of darkness. Keep pushing forward and let's end Arkancide forever.

Attached: michaelhastings.jpg (440x293, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zakBULPETo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394278/Renowned-investigative-journalist-Michael-Hastings-working-story-CIA-Chief-John-Brennan-time-mysterious-death.html
youtu.be/itAuYiyPUqA
stereogum.com/1799/hunter_s_thompsons_suicide_note/news/
wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/
wired.com/2016/08/jeep-hackers-return-high-speed-steering-acceleration-hacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sejanp4pxQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYMPZ4nEOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy vey goyim stop knowing

Bumping for justice.

He was careless just like Danny Casolaro.

Michael Hastings took over Hunter S. Thompson's post at Rolling Stone.

Before Thompson's suicide, he was apparently working on a story on 9/11.

My hypothesis is that Hastings started following up on Thompson's old leads and got killed for it.

Bullshit, this privileged white boy was just driving his mercedes too fast because Starbucks was about to close

And yeah, I know Thompson was a big league degenerate but even the most degenerate can have a come to Jesus moment where they decide to do what is right.

Thompson's "suicide note" is just a single word too, typewritten on a page, "counselor", which was Thompson's preferred word for "lawyer" or "attorney".

Hi Michael! So wild how you called your lawyer in a panic about glowing federal agents trying to kill you, hours before you died in a mysterious auto wreck. Well, have a great night.

Attached: 1511220323583.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Now "everyone" [knows] its all of them;
Rolcon.

Shouldn't there have been at least one other exploding mercedes by this poiint?

They really do glow in the dark.

>caught on fire
exploded

Attached: tampered.png (1176x625, 162K)

Nah, I think it had to do with something NSA/CIA. It was right when the Snowden docs were coming out. Maybe he had an inside source that Snowden was a CIA plant, something along those lines? Or since that NSA info was coming out, some people or Hastings himself felt they could go ahead and talk about related programs or ops they knew about cause a lot was getting exposed anyway? Who knows really, but the timing and the name of the article in OP's post leads me to believe it had to do with that general topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zakBULPETo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394278/Renowned-investigative-journalist-Michael-Hastings-working-story-CIA-Chief-John-Brennan-time-mysterious-death.html

Attached: Seth.jpg (480x480, 101K)

>drive train was 20 yards away

it was about cia head brennan. how do I know? hastings came to speak to my literature class at ucsc exactly one week before being offed. he seemed very paranoid and I think he sensed the danger. actually I know he did since he told our class that fake police officers were trying to get into his home in LA.

Ah yes, I remember that now. Who knows if his "profile of Brennan" was really all there was to it, but suspicious as fuck for sure.

This chubby faggot was shot, Michael was taken out by the CIA

it was definitely about the CIA and Brennan in general, but there was probably some juicy (read JEWcy) connections to other people.

don't you hate it, when you are doing your weekly barbell-throwing routine and die

Attached: 220px-John_William_Ashe.jpg (220x316, 14K)

>Thompson
> 9/11
there's something there, pretty sure you're right about that but I don't know that Hastings death was related.

Because it was one hell of an explosion.
youtu.be/itAuYiyPUqA

Believes car was tampered with. Gets in anyways. He’s either stupid or schizo. Probably crashed trying to evade imaginary boogeymen and driving erratically.

Vince Foster was murdered over PROMIS software

totally just the car blowing up for no reason

>other people
i've always wondered if he is the one in pic related.

Attached: very very important.png (805x126, 10K)

Who was the guy who dropped a weight on his own head ?

You're at least on the trail. Good luck

Not Michael Hastings getting droned in his car on US soil by the CIA, so fuck off

nigga u glow

Attached: cease and desist.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

He tried to get a different car from a friend. Don't know why he didn't just rent one though. I wondered that at the time. Even a broke ass like me can afford to put a rental car on credit card. Maybe his friends convinced him he was just paranoid.

Doesn't your car do that?

>Projecting your own beliefs as a first person point of view of a deceased person.

FUCKING CUH RINGE

John Ashe. Dead of self-inflicted barbell to the throat.

perhaps, also here's some old archived emails I want to drop, just in case newfags don't think it was about the CIA

Attached: hastings progression 1.png (906x431, 108K)

Attached: hastings progression 2.png (915x397, 64K)

No it was another murder.

Attached: hastings progression 3.png (918x498, 107K)

Attached: hastings progression 4.png (905x557, 140K)

and finally. had to delete info that could lead back to me or the teacher

Attached: hastings progression 6.png (902x362, 64K)

It's more than a murder. It's your government using military weapons systems (that you pay for everyday) to murder a US civilian on US soil.

Hans, tell me more

uwu, then what's this?
>No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun – for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax – This won’t hurt.
stereogum.com/1799/hunter_s_thompsons_suicide_note/news/

whomst

Attached: 1565502078344.png (913x560, 118K)

You really think it was a drone? Highly unlikely if you ask me. Probably a conventional car bomb like the mafia and whoever have been doing for decades, the difference being that they hacked/took control of his car through the computer in it etc. and accelerated the fuck down the street before detonating, setting up a situation where they could say "he crashed in a tree" or whatever the fuck and it's slightly plausible.

Probably thought "I'll only drive it very slowly a short distance so that if the brakes fail I'll be safe", and then suddenly the accelerator was stuck AND the brakes were failing

this is like a semi-apology because I went to a very liberal college and hastings was basically telling us his whole life story. used to be addicted to speed and what not, I think that's when he really started writing. the dude was at least 10-20 pounds lighter in person than in any pictures of him online. he really thought he was going to die, and was very jittery. I had the chance to speak to him after, and he probably would've since I had to basically write all the questions for my braindead class. actually he would have either way, I felt like he was a very open person and he also wanted to get his mind off of his impending doom.

>muh Clintons
It's just the Jews. Anyone who says otherwise is either an ignorant dumbass or a jew.

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 3K)

please delete your comment user, here's the redacted version. that's me and I don't want to be suicided

Attached: hastings progression 5.png (913x560, 137K)

The explosion was hot, weapons grade hot

also this is meant for now

>image 404'd

I deleted it because I fucked up

It's too late now, fool. Kek has decided your fate.

Attached: 1563915977008.png (725x684, 354K)

damn bro, if you want to be like that. I'll give you 5 minutes to change your mind.

Thank you user. I feel like I'm the only dude here who remembers him.
So, an explanation. What happened to him is a consequence of the modern car.
Modern vehicles use CANBUS, which is a communication network that is extremely resistant to interference (It's cool shit, look it up if you're a fellow electronics geek).
CANBUS is not secure, at all.
In fact, if you attached a common hobby devboard (RPI, arduino with simcard) to the network, you could remotely control a lot of features.
Unless you're into cars or browse /o/, you should be made aware that modern cars use electronic power steering instead of hydraulic.
Unless you're fucking braindead, you see where I'm going with this.
Some food for thought:
wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/

wired.com/2016/08/jeep-hackers-return-high-speed-steering-acceleration-hacks/

This is some serious shit.
tl;dr if glowniggers gain physical access to your vehicle, it's trivial to install a device that can remotely access the vehicles canbus network and control things such as:
Steering
Transmission
HVAC
Radio
Brakes
Throttle
I'll gladly admit that I am fairly drunk right now, I try not to be degenerate but it's the weekend and I'm only human. But please anons, if you're curious, verify this for yourself. It's very real.

Attached: 0234fdaeecabb710cdca47be6ba3e71f3d8135719d11a942001c13ae42100aff.jpg (401x349, 25K)

it's archived by now any. do your worst, i guess

Attached: 83.jpg (300x100, 42K)

idk why you want the CIA to kill me too

That seems like a really good teacher user

Sorry, man. We all gotta die some day. At least we can die for a good cause.

Attached: 1544400809297.jpg (674x960, 207K)

she was, I hope she's still alive

thanks bub, if you want to use that email and be penpals, I'm not sure it even works, but you're a good dude

It's most likely a hybrid op. They took over his car, it was out of control and then the boom. A drone could do this, they can just stay in one spot forever. How the explosive detonated on target is certainly open to discussion. Drunk dude wrecks car is jew garbage.

Attached: podestasr2.jpg (607x641, 85K)

Yeah, so what? I'm not talking down Seth, but he was taken out by pedestrian means. Michael was killed by pentagon systems we pay for.

>Hi, *record scratch* my name is Michael Hastings.. you may be wondering how i got here

bullshit.

epstein hit was ordered by the israelis because epstein was about to spill the beans about their man in the whitehouse; Trump.

Man you guys have no idea just how absolutely fucked up this country is.

RIP patriot grandma Nancy Schaefer. May you live on in the kingdom of heaven.

F

Attached: image.jpg (810x1080, 174K)

nope.
they've made example out of Seth.
so no one else would dare to leak any information.
those people need to be stopped shill

mkay sure

Attached: barak.png (846x664, 758K)

lol shut up kike

They're the same fucking people who killed Michael you retarded faggot. AND THEY KILLED MICHAEL WITH WEAPONS WE PAY FOR

>Drunk dude wrecks car is jew garbage.
Yeah we agree on this much, the official story of Hastings's death is ridiculous.

mkay

Attached: barakAtJeffs.jpg (650x396, 45K)

Nope his friends said he 'drove like a grandma'

I would like to add that, as a complete amateur and newfag to canbus (Several years ago), after roughly a week of reading and experementing I was able to hook up an arduino to my (Now ex) gf's car and read the data of every sensor connected to the network, as well as spoof the values of those sensors.
If a retard like me can do it, the glowniggers can too. In my case I fooled the network into thinking that my DIY device was actually the $600 cd changer option the car didn't have, so that I could connect a phone via bluetooth to the car and have full functionality of the steering wheel media buttons.

yeah my Mercedes always explodes when I speed

youtube.com/watch?v=Sejanp4pxQQ

>I was driving my Mercades when it suddenly caught on fire and accelerated to the maximum speed, crashing and killing me. The accident is described as a "cyber attack"
I'm glad I still have one of these in pristine condition. Most new cars look gay anyway.

Attached: 123455651234123452612345.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Thanks user, I haven't seen this one before.

Trump has Epstein killed kike stop with the Boomer cringe muh Clinton bullshit Trump's been in office 3 years HRC is an old powerless whore

They really do. Classic trucks are beautiful, along with some subsets of older sports cars.
t. miatafag
Look at the lost shillbot everyone. Look at it and laugh.

Brennan is fucking commie psychopath powermad scum

The WEIRDEST thing about it was that a guy from maybe DARPA came out a couple of days later on car-hacking and said Re MH something like "if we DID do it, then you'll never know that we did it"

Also his g/f did a complete 180
Like she was scared

...as if it was a warning to others

it was anti-terrorism fag Richard Clarke and yes he said some gay shit like that, you can look up the articles

This all just makes me want to curl up in a ball and suck my thumb. Is anyone from here going to just pool all the most damning information together and just expose as many people as possible? What are the missing pieces? I'm not informed enough on these matters to be an articulate expositor. Is everyone here afraid of getting killed or imprisoned for exposing the truth? When will all this information gathering and investigation come to fruition?

Attached: 1557801525869.png (1038x540, 294K)

That's what I'm doing. Shh, don't tell the glowers.

Hunter S. Thompson was a fraud and he was involved in snuff.

Vid
Corbett Report
Crashes of Convenience: Michael Hastings
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYMPZ4nEOY
Also 1k comments..
Ppl thought he was prob dead before being put in the car

I'm not afraid, but what can we do at this point?
They're just going to deny anything we accuse them of doing.
shit's fucked, yo

you can write EXEMPT on your W4. If everyone did this, the feds would be out of operational cash very quickly. Like weeks.

I'll recognize your digits but we both know this sovereign citizenship shit is fake and gay.

It seems like there's some deficiency or fault in the intelligence we do have. Isn't there some condensed packet of information that would be like a home run swing? Just topple the whole corrupt world order in one fell swoop. What is it that we're waiting on? Who does the information need to be presented to?

Let me know how that goes for you when you travel right into an officer of the law and he pulls you out through your car window like the dumbass you are

yeah, shame he isn't dead or in court