Look at how clean shaven he is

How was anyone supposedly on suicide watch allowed near a razor?

Attached: FD4DCFA5-A3A6-416D-B917-A88FC7F1BA4E.jpg (1024x682, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_36JGDStQY
nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q predicted this

Low t, Small dick jew that couldnt grow a beard. Many such cases. Sad. Kys kike rat shill

Some nurse could have shaved him.

Attached: 1552004031379.png (703x911, 29K)

He’s hiding out in Israel.

?

Attached: C3288E14-42C3-4109-98F8-D08B3F5D05D4.jpg (2000x1125, 228K)

Ya. Impossible to figure out how he shaved. Guess we’ll never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_36JGDStQY

>guard watches him as he shaves with a safety razor

Wow, that was hard to figure out.

And no, I'm not saying this entire this isn't fishy as hell but him being clean shaven has little to do with it.

Why would he care about shaving himself if he was just going to kill himself anyway?

sloppy work, FBI

better resolution

Attached: photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital.jpg (1333x2000, 1.72M)

Yes, and Epstein ain't the type that would kill himself at all.

Bruising on his left cheek and ear

On top of everything this person is literally cyanotic, dead for quite some time, why not declared DOA

>cyanotic

does this mean he turned blue?

because he wasn't going to

Looks more like bruising to me on his left side; like someone hit him hard there or slammed him against something

Can't really see his lips

Nice try Shariablue.
Trust the plan lads, ignore the shills
Q

he wasn't on suicide watch retard. the state isn't going to waste resources to have someone watch this guy.

Where did this picture come from anyway. Are there claims that this picture is genuine or that the picture is just made to make the news article look pretty?

Fucking retard leaf he was on suicide watch up until right before he was suicided. The state most certainly would have protections for a federally imprisoned person of interest fuck I hate Canadians

>suicide watch

baseless speculation. can't wait until the dems get into power and all you conspiracy peddlers get locked up as domestic terrorists.

But he had already attempted “suicide” once before though, and his case was as high profile as you can get.
>The state doesn’t waste resources
Are you fucking shitting me?

>suicide watch allowed near a razor?
Electric razors are safe, moron.

yeah, that was like a month ago. he obviously got over his funk or whatever and was feeling better.

I heard on the radio they took him off Suicide watch in July, but maybe that's just what they're saying now as part of the cover up.

Yea ok obamaleaf

Doubt it dude. You don’t just leave a guy like this alone, especially when he holds the secret to implicate some of the most powerful people in the world.
>Obamaleaf
The fuck is your malfunction retard? Is that supposed to be banter?

No. Banter is me tonguing your mom's slime hole while you're out selling Girl Scout cookies faggot.

Attached: IMG_1857.png (898x926, 1.08M)

How new are you that you don’t know about obamaleaf

>How was anyone supposedly on suicide watch allowed near a razor?
It's SUICIDE WATCH dumbass: Watching him Suicide himself of course

Rotated because... fuck you kikes.

Attached: 1549546725905.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

He wasn't on suicide watch.. but no one knows why he was taken off.
>But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday, the person said. Twelve days after that, he hanged himself. Guards making their morning rounds discovered his body at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.

nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

Can some user do that ear comparison pls??

>you're either a qtard boomer or not at all suspicious of his death
Fuck off you stupid kikes.

i've seen this joke like 400 times since it happened just shut the fuck up you aren't funny for parroting this shit

Attached: 0eYFv9U.png (696x665, 742K)

According to Q, this is a military operation. That means screw the federal judicial system, kill the cameras, grab (swap out with a fake body) the asset, and house him safely for future testimony in a military tribunal. It would also follow that Seth Rich was protected in a similar manner. But that sure is a long time to be holed up...

Attached: be25e243-c4cd-93a6-f8a5-561106cc2f89.png (802x803, 468K)

urmums*
Been outta the loop for 4 years, give me a break
Took a while, but a dummy finally took that bait. I bathe in (you)’s user, keep em coming ;)

EMTs and cops can't do a determination of death. So you end up having to do dumb shit like give CPR to a corpse till you get to the hospital so a doctor can say "shit, that nigga ded."

>electric razors aren't a thing

I can’t wait until you fucking leafs start giving a single fuck about your own country

If you were surprised about Epstein’s suicide, just imagine how he felt.

Attached: 69A68901-675B-4D1B-90A5-A4A5837AFFCE.jpg (2000x1333, 142K)

Paramedics can pronounce death

some rogue leaker like the Vegas death pics...nothing to see here...it wasn’t released to cement their narrative...going to bed

Attached: TURD3 Farting in my hands with my pants wrapped around my hands while farting_themovie.png (985x900, 342K)

IM ON A YACHT
FUCK YOUR GOY JAILS

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

-where's the ET tube?
-how did he get 2 L NS infused under cardiac arrest?

OP medbro drop said these 2 facts. possible we cant see ET tube but no vent bag or trach ties etc visible either. and no fluids hanging anywhere. (not that they would flow with no cardiac activity)

>they dont know about postmortem shaving
its like the first thing you do when someone dies

>hiding
lmao, there is no extradition treaty with our greatest ally that we give billions of dollars to for no reason at all.

You are not exactly correct. An EMT cannot declare someone dead, but if there are obvious signs of death upon arrival at the scene they are not supposed to treat or transport the body. For example you wouldn't treat a decapitated or rotting corpse. For my boy Jeff though, it isn't obvious enough from an EMT point of view and they would likely choose the legally safe route and work him anyway.