Future of american english

>Future of american english
This is the and you better embrace what's in front of you white boi

There's no other reason for you to speak in fancier way and the only thing you do that is to make us confuse black folks so that we will have no future in this country we built in our backs. You owe us white boi. Stop being racist and just submit yourselves. You wypeepee made the language confusing so us black folks will not be able to enjoy the country we built(The African-Africam slaves built this country)

Attached: American English.jpg (540x960, 69K)

Can you already get a college degree in Ebonics?

>He doesn't have physical copies of all the important dictionaries including Black's Law Dictionary.

Enjoy being feckless goy OP.

It is a separate dialect linguistically, with low prestige and associated with a socioeconomic racial subgroup, just like everything else

Modern American and British English are a creole of French and Old English while certain dialects in England draw more from East and West Germanic influence because of Viking raids

>Don't have no

Yeah nah get fucked cunt.

>that pic

where is the lie though?

tfw aced college English classes because I knew how to use a semicolon and could make entire paragraphs out of two sentences. thanks Papa Tolkien.

Attached: 1549641533426.png (250x241, 27K)

Last I checked dialects were a spoken form of communication, while writing is supposed to be standardized. Therefore your answer is fake and gay.
This is just an attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator by a system that spends ludicrous amounts of money on its students, yet gets worse and worse results every year. A system so fundamentally broken that it needs to be covered up by theft of foreign talent, and a system that will never in a million year fix itself because it can’t or doesn’t want to, recognize its shortcomings
Pay attention cause soon enough you’ll be saying, Don’t hav lo.

How do you document speech then, and how did people document dialects before the invention of recording audio?

That’s a good point, but it doesn’t apply to public schools, therefore irrelevant. Writing in said public schools should be standardized and neutral because we’re all paying for them.
>ID GaY
hehehe

I have a Master's in English. They push this shit in grad school as "alternative discourse." As educators, we're supposed to accept this "dialect" as an acceptable and meritorious form of academic expression.

> black people aren’t standard Americans
Racism is rampant in society today
*faints into couch*

They're teaching people about nearby dialects, unless you'd prefer they have absolutely zero idea that Tyrone and his nigger gang are 5 seconds away from jumping him and discussing the plan openly in ebonics.

> Writing in said public schools should be standardized and neutral because we’re all paying for them.

Yes, that's why the rest of the textbook is in colloquial American English and that table and some excerpts have AAVE

Like the massive faggot you are, you're going to teach it to little kids knowing that you are wrong for doing so.

>niggers corrupt and break whatever language they speak
That's so surprising for a people who have not invented a dictionary in 2,000 years until white people showed up and wrote their language down for them.

Sorry your dad fucked you when you were a little boy and now you project that hard.

Actually, I decided not to not teach. So, kindly fuck off, rapebaby.

>Masters
>In English
You know the drill
Unless it’s some college course where the individual pays out of his own pocket to be taught about dialects, I still don’t see how this is relevant to public education founded by taxpayers. And just because Airwrecka and company happen to be the lowest common denominator, it doesn’t mean that the rest of us should stoop that low.
I get what you’re trying to say, I just don’t agree with the waste aspect of it all and the excuses.

Attached: 76E4C690-0BBA-4601-B571-1704FA611EF0.jpg (469x352, 70K)

One onions latte plz sir!

At least I still have muh constitution

Attached: mfwconstitution.jpg (855x883, 262K)

>I still don’t see how this is relevant to public education founded by taxpayers

Educating people about parts of their society? If you don't like it go make a racket with the parents like with every other curriculum change.

It’s a fucking dialect. Took me about 2 years to sound almost identical to the locals when I moved, and I moved countries mind you, not states.
It simply has no practical use, and it’s about as valuable as a gender studies degree.
If you truly want to educate people about the society they live in, then you should teach them civics instead. user are you black?

Instead of helping these kids learn proper English, they are telling them that it's okay. The reason they speak this way is because of poor education in their communities. Fix the problem, don't reinforce it. Dumbass liberals...

This is literally one section in a grammar textbook, it's not like the entire high school course revolves around ebonics.

>If you truly want to educate people about the society they live in, then you should teach them civics instead.

Even so, wouldn't it be of note to show how different their dialect is compared to mainstream English to highlight how different they are?

das con-sti-tu-sho, whyboy.

Forgot to say that yes I don’t like it, and no I’m not even going to bother with trying to change the curriculum because I don’t trust the state with education. If I ever make children I’d rather send them to a private school where they may learn something useful, and learn in general.
Again, even if it is one section, I don’t see what use that is to anybody.
There’s no need to highlight how different the two are, especially in the modern era where you can just turn on the TV and see for yourself. There’s foreign kids out there that have an understanding on ebonics. It’s a complete waste, inefficient use of time and money, and it’s useless information

What are the others?

how can your first sentence be decent and make you seem aware of linguistic reality while your second outs you as a complete fucking retard? It's honestly impressive.

if they cant even have a langauge they speak right, you think it matters to even talk to them?
so they (((teach))) this shit....

>Again, even if it is one section, I don’t see what use that is to anybody.

Take it up with the people who make the curriculum. That's a matter of debate.

>There’s no need to highlight how different the two are, especially in the modern era where you can just turn on the TV and see for yourself. There’s foreign kids out there that have an understanding on ebonics. It’s a complete waste, inefficient use of time and money, and it’s useless information

And I bet you those foreign kids read documented material on the matter, and are at least 100 IQ. But if all kids were able to be trusted to go out and manage their own education we wouldn't have compulsory schooling, would we?

But I was one that foreign kid, and no you’re wrong. The way we learned it from was through rap songs and such, and despite there being multiple accents within the country, we only learned the standard language. Even where I was from, which was an area notorious for its thick accent. And this wasn’t some shithole country that couldn’t afford to teach its students about it either, it was a developed European nation.
I never said to trust the children with their own education, they’re supposed to do that when they’re adults in college. All I did was doubt the usefulness of it, called out the waste in it, and so on.
It’s an odd thing to defend, so I ask you user, are you black?

It really is true.
Blacks can make any language the equivalent of spit. No matter how strong or beautiful the language sounds, it sounds awful. Hearing them speak French was chalks on a nailboard.

Attached: 1565138301402.jpg (240x240, 9K)

> "Watcha eyeballin' Riri"
> "Just the nuis"
> "Gimme fat bish"
> *Clap*
> *Argh*
> ^ I shudda have fucked a Whiteboi, he woudda have treated my like a qween^

What the heck have they done to their language?! They have absolutely destroyed it instead of learning to speak it properly, and I think that itself is a good enough reason to kick someone out of the country!

I got a haircut in San Francisco in a black barbershop because I thought it looked cool.

They're like retarded monkeys with the way they speak and act - mumbling and slurring and all that. I really struggled to understand the barber cutting my hair and the banter between them.

I felt uncomfortable and realised I'd made a terrible mistake. Never again.