Epstein Suicide

What is he really did just kill himself?

Attached: epstein.jpg (918x750, 53K)

I'm so sorry Op. Must be terrible trying to go through life and be even dumber than AOC.

Nothing would happen, same as if he were murdered.

No see, that doesn't make any sense. Obviously, the Clinton's hired an assassin because they've been involved in a ton of illegal shit that Epstein knew about and yet was too stupid to leverage back before he ended up in prison, but may have decided to leverage after getting into prison where all of his communication with the outside world is being monitored. And why would Epstein kill himself? He had so much to live for- he didn't REALLY like fucking underage girls; deep down he has a fetish for being raw-dogged in the ass by big black convicts, and now he was going to get that forced on him multiple times a day. The main stream media's narrative that he killed himself completely falls apart if you're smart and you think about it for like two seconds

einstein isnt dead

>guards happen to leave because of "maintenance"
>at the same time the cameras go down
>he kills himself with no belt or shoelaces by "hanging"
Go ahead, present a logical flow of events you fucking rat

$0.02 post

Then the Jews killed him.
>but Epstein is Jewish
Exactly you proved my pount.

If you kill yourself your enemy loses.

>guards leave.
>throw shoe at camera.
>wrap underwear around toilet handle.
>stick head in underwear, lean forward and strangle yourself.

Oh wow, I didn't know that, that changes everything! The guards left because there was maintenance AND the cameras went down?! How is that not at the center of this story? Man the lamestream media is totally falling down on the job here, they should be reporting on that more. Good thing that all those russian youtubers and sockpuppet posters on Jow Forums are able to get the inside scoop, eh?

Most be the world's luckiest man to of just happened to pick the moment that the cameras malfunctioned and the guards left their posts. Sure is a (((coincidence)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-104030_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.06M)

BTW, if you glowniggers use my cover story as the official narrative, I had better get like a $250,000 writers fee.

police: put him under 24/7 suicide watch.
epstein: I'm Gonna Do What's Called a Pro Gamer Move

Attached: LET'S_PLAY_SUPER_MARIO_QUADRATICS_13-9_screenshot_(1).png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

The cameras are behind plexiglass. Throwing a shoe at the plexiglass would not injure the camera.

Stop posting nigger memes moron.

I posted this in another thread but what if he dumped all the info, then committed suicide to avoid an even more brutal end.

Attached: 1564536359672.gif (344x382, 168K)

Attached: chad.png (2518x1024, 653K)

"injure the camera"? jesus komrad, you gotta brush up on your english, "Injure" means paнить; it's something that happens to a human or an animal, not an inanimate object. Shit, you should send me some rubles for doing your job for you

trump had him killed after he threatened to spill the beans.

>le Russian trollz :^)
Ok rabbi.

Then they let him.

I'm not jewish, I'm Chinese, you borsch eating piece of shit. Enjoy your shitty wages- unlike Putin, the communist party can afford to pay us well :)

>look ma! I'm trolling Jow Forums!

Attached: 20190810_201156.png (839x539, 370K)

Yes, and apparently it's working because you keep responding to me. Maybe you're not a russian, even the dumbest guys in the IRA know better than to help keep a counter-narrative going