Jow Forums saturn, jupiter and the moon to align tonight what does this mean?

abc7.com/weather/saturn-jupiter-to-align-with-moon-this-weekend/5450165/

Attached: saturn moon jupiter.jpg (135x80, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67Mh6J0jgRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buttfuck nothing

My 10th chaka feels like an 8.3 earthquake tonight WTF

My dick is going to align with yo mama's ringhole is what it means

The planets have aligned for this magnificent
moment

/whoelse/ has been waiting for this iconic moment? white wicca faggots and farm animal zoodaphiles?

Jack shit

Love will win

It means we get to see a neat astrological event that happens every once in awhile.

Yeah just can't wait until half the oceans run red, the locusts swarm, and we have 7 years of famine.

youtube.com/watch?v=67Mh6J0jgRY

Planetery magic wow wifey material

It means a single stray electron sneaks it's way through the earth's magnetic field and interacts with the brain tissue of someone on the planet and stimulates some real thought & discourse on how we're all a bunch of assholes headed towards our own masse grave.

That or it nukes a potato somewhere and that bag of chips you eat years down the line gives you cancer.

It means dat da big man is gon to die to death

Imagine being a fucking leaf and repeating things you heard from NPR a week ago.

What day is today in the jweish calendar? the day of lamentations or something...hmmm

I call seconds

Also, why are female buttholes so boner stimulating?

It happens again in 28 days.
And 28 days after that.

Jupiter and Saturn's relative position will not be changing much for the next couple of months.

Oh wait, is it the one where they smack live chickens against a wall and cast magic spells from a book and then everything wrong they did for the past year is erased from the cosmic ledger?

Yeah, what else happened today? like a very very big happening? hmmmmmm

tomorrow will be fun

Attached: 1538093913818.png (717x563, 507K)

Isn’t Saturn tied to to jews somehow? False flag time

this is the last time you can see this bridge

Attached: GoldenGateBridge-001.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

I didn't go outside today, but I did think it strange to see a trenchcoat jew walking within the local eruv just after sundown the day before sabbath. The other's hadn't crept out of the woodwork yet.

Why Golden Gate in particular?

What about the people who use the Bay Bridge??

Why are canadians so smug and pretentious?

Attached: 1562213259737.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Why are you posting this too.

I forgot, which planet do Kikes worship that's actually literally hell (which is only possible in a gas planet environment) and also has a literal hexagon portal leading into it?

Yes it will

Attached: feeel.gif (200x146, 36K)

Saturn. The rings are jew-curls and it has a six-sided black box judenhat on top.

Both Saturn (El) and Jupiter (Jahwe) have creepy portals leading into them. There is a name for this twin planet hell, and it's Elijah.

We just need to nuke Saturn, period

Last night was much better. Jupiters siting under the moon was awesome. This article didnt mention Antares tho, which is just under Jupiter. Antares is a part of Scorpio. Saturn rests in The Archer constellation.
Also, the Pleiades meter show should have some good viewing tonight. The moon sets ~0300 EST and NA should be able to see several meteors per hour depending on light pollution.

Attached: 20190811_014811.jpg (3024x3024, 2.02M)

Jupiter is finally out of retrograde. Meaning he stands in his power.

Think Jupiter vs Saturn (Satan)

the summoning of winter chan and ebola chan, leading to both the summer of blood and fimvulwinter

Space odyssey starts to make sense now...

Here's moon and Saturn.

Attached: 20190811_015737.jpg (4032x1908, 375K)

the moon symbolize your ass user. t he rings of saturn is your rectum saturn symbolizes my dick so deep in your crevest that my ballsack is is more then balls deep within. jupitor symbolize our love juices. the gas giant affter all the caous of our fluids and gases mixxxing, my semen and your farts...causes a powerful eruption like a storm that lasts for hundreds if not thousends of years causing a huricane of booth pleasure and pain. i

Cool pix user. Thanks for sharing.