Well this aged like fine wine

Well this aged like fine wine

Attached: nice.png (651x194, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/forum/san-antonio/1078212-rafiki-road.html
rafikifoundation.org
instagram.com/p/BTXB1mLFp19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1543973354277.jpg (960x512, 71K)

Lel

>why are people talking about a big news story
>better call it an alt right conspiracy so people wont look or are ostracized for looking into it

All of the people saying "ITS BOTH SIDES!" about Epstein today, are the very same people who cried foul and tried to deplatform anyone who talked about pedophilia in government and in high society for many years now.

Wait and see if any of them ever tender any apologies to Alex Jones (they won't). Now you know the real reason why every major company in America got together as one and conspired to silence him and shut him down.

Attached: alex jones horse.jpg (2048x1024, 186K)

Attached: 1559979687287.jpg (1522x1049, 947K)

When I was in high school/college, me and some friends found this random road you could drive down, hidden right into a pretty populated area, in a pretty big US city (top10). So of course we drove down it. Well, about a mile down the road, there's a cop just sitting there, facing you as you approach. He lit us up, and came to the car, asked us what we were doing there, eyeballed everyone, etc. Said we "took a wrong turn", and he told us to get lost and "don't come back."

Well, of course we went back, multiple times. Everytime, there was a cop. EVERYTIME. Many of these times it would be an off duty cop, out of uniform. Twice they pulled their gun on us when approaching the car. You could literally go out there at 3am and the cop would be sitting on that road, without fail. Everytime they would refuse to say what was there, and why they were protecting it. They would threaten us with arrest, tell us to 'never come back' (everytime) and we would leave.

Eventually I did some digging, and I found out what was back there, was a "refuge" for young children. I think from Africa. This was like 14-15 years ago and I didn't think anything of it at the time. "Ok, so they're protecting refugee kids? Weird that they would have to do that, but ok I guess?". That was kind of the end of it. I wasn't aware of things I'm aware of now.

I don't live there anymore, so I can't go check it out, but man... Thinking back on all that, it sure seems really suspicious with everything we know now. What do y'all think? Were we stumbling onto one of their camps, or was there legit reason for a secret, private road, hidden compound with 24/7 police protection?

pls respond.

bump

How did you find out it was a refuge for African children, and what's it called? Why would they try to cover up a sex trafficking ring with a refuge/shelter/orphanage (used up by this point) with constant police protection. Sounds like a LARP to me.

Not a LARP. I came across this just now, so we weren't the only ones. city-data.com/forum/san-antonio/1078212-rafiki-road.html
I don't remember how I found out the name, but I discovered it was called Rafiki. That led me to find out the Africa kid connection. I can't find a website anymore, but there's a post in that forum link that talks about it being a group that sets up orphanages for African kids.

Found it: rafikifoundation.org

bumped to post similar story. Around St.Louis, there's a strip nothing but gay night clubs, bars, stripper joints on one side, other side is a all nigger ghetto, in the middle of the area is like 5 nice houses, massively fenced in.

I was there in 2016 for a metal concert at a small venue, waiting in line i noticed dozens of asian & white kids just walking up and down the street. Literally no normal place for kids, entire area is adult orientated, entire neighborhood is black.

Cycle kept repeating about every 20mins i waited, random groups of 5-8 kids would just walk down the street and into an alley in between the biggest fag clubs there.

I will go back to investigate.

A post confirming the plain clothes 'officers', and how aggressive they are. This is from 2015, 10+ years after the time frame I'm talking about for myself.

Attached: IMG_7608.jpg (1547x430, 161K)

instagram.com/p/BTXB1mLFp19/

Interesting, they have a club liking their posts.

After that night I've always been suspicious of all night clubs, could obviously be literally nothing, but it's strange

A post for 2017 from one of the supposed cops.
15 years after I was first there... 24/7/365 cop protection for forever? Seems extreme. Btw, back when we would go, there we no trespassing signs. Definitely not 6 of them... and why the hell are they so secretive of the place? Why not say, this is a church? I'm also highly suspicious of just how many "delinquents" went back there, at least back then, but obviously there was already a security presence. I was pretty plugged in in HS, to both HSs in the area, and nobody we ever talked to about it had any clue it existed until we told them.

Attached: IMG_7610.jpg (1524x1439, 591K)

where in stl, east side?

is anti-pedophilia now a far right position?

That's strange for sure. Only thing I can think is maybe they had somebody sneaking them in the back entrance for the concert? But not if they were going into the gay clubs... Be careful if you check it out.

I can't remeber for sure, the place might have been called "The venue" or "The place" it had some simple name like that, if i could remeber what the name was i could give a street name

They were walking far down the street into an alley away by some gay night clubs. Never once seen an adult with any of them. I'll be careful, maybe not exposing much more info about the area is better

Because this is a clown world

>remeber
remember* ffs, phone posting & auto

Here's another oldie.

Attached: b5f.jpg (2016x1418, 1.6M)

>back in court
I dont think you understand silly goy, you can't take me "back to court" you stupid mother fucker. I'm GOD! I'm everywhere IM ALL THINGS. I'm in your phone, I'm on your TV, I'm the air you breathe and the particles you exhale I AM REALITY ITSELF AND BEYOND

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (2048x1147, 635K)

Another thing about this. 144 followers on IG. How does something so obscure have the money to build all these orphanages, plus the HQ in San Antonio is in a very pricey part of town, and pay for this 24/7/365 security? I'd be pretty interested to know who their donors are.

Found part of the area im talking about, "The Grove" St.Louis

Still going down street view

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-01-11-12.jpg (1080x1649, 629K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-01-02-40.jpg (1077x1647, 676K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-01-06-40.jpg (1080x1646, 842K)

wasn't the same fag club that i mentioned earlier, apparently they have alot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-01-13-15.jpg (1080x1653, 783K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-01-01-35.jpg (1080x1561, 873K)

>anti-pedophilia now a far right position?

It is when the accusations of pedophilia are literally but you believe it anyways because some troll on Jow Forums told you to believe it

*literally unfounded

I’m so fucking glad I don’t live in Seattle.

And streetview just crashed now, very cool

You know that supporting pedophilia is a crime and when people take back control of the governement you are going to be hanged ?

Attached: 1560287645337.jpg (850x1276, 965K)

So this guy DrPizza was charged with soliciting child sex?

Stay classy Google

>when people take back control of the governement you are going to be hanged ?
Why wait? Take a look, all these Jews are "reporters" . We know where they work.

Yes. And the pic focuses on 'muh pizzagate shit is just a conspiracy nothing to see here', but another thing to mention is that in his tweets, you saw a repeat of all the ramblings totally-not-goons get about anime and how anime is evil everyone should stop watching and funding it because it's for pedophiles. All the goonfaggotry you see on imageboards, 1-1 on a convicted pedophile's twitter timeline.

Some pretty gross symbolism all over those places. How convenient one of them is a pizza place celebrating satan and secret societies. You might be on to something.

These places are shaddy af.

I know something is up, wayyy too many unaccompanied children about that night

This thread will probably die because of epstein stuff, but feel free to revive with archive link and new thread when Jow Forums isn't as preoccupied with happenings

good night anons