What the fuck is wrong with this county?

What the fuck is wrong with this county?
>Brenda Snipes
>Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
>Caser Sayoc
>Scott Israel
>David Hogg
>Robert Runcie

Attached: BC-Logo.jpg (1692x696, 378K)

And 9/11 bombers

It's not Based Palm Beach.

It has the highest concentration of Jews outside of NYC

Jews... Welcome to Jow Forums.

Exactly 15% of the population is Jewish

literally the highest Jewish population per capita in the USA i.e. New Israel

OP is right you know

New York Jews moved there and brought their New York corruption.

Its a foreign colony on US soil. Its impossible to know where they're from though. They're too crafty to pin down.

Attached: flordia chabad.jpg (943x490, 133K)

>thinking Sayoc is anything other than a patsy

Haven't been to Broward county in awhile and have noticed lot more (((Russians))) down there, wtf?

Broward County is the most corrupt county in this country and no one will ever realize it. You should all take a look at how they fucked up on Parkland. The parents of the dead kids tried running for the school board but they rigged the election to keep the candidates who stole school safety money.

It's a shit-show over there, the media will never report about it

>Broward County is the most corrupt county in this country and no one will ever realize it. You should all take a look at how they fucked up on Parkland. The parents of the dead kids tried running for the school board but they rigged the election to keep the candidates who stole school safety money.
>It's a shit-show over there, the media will never report about it

I remember when Parkland was just a few gated communities nestled between Coral Springs and West Boca!

It also has 1/4 of all Tesla fire deaths.

any margate anons here?

Are there any white people still left in Margate?

inshallah brother

im a white margate user i live southern margate by the publix, burger king, home depot plaza off of 441.

this place is fucking filled to the brim with dirty Haitians everywhere

>this place is fucking filled to the brim with dirty Haitians everywhere

gtfo of there fren, that place has been like that at least since the early 2000's from what I remember.