Tucker Carlson vs Youtube's Algorythm

Search Youtube for Tucker Carlson 8/9/19
Every video showing Tucker Carlson's Friday show is 0:02 seconds.

Every CNN video talking about Tucker Carlson isn't.

Set filter to Long (> 20 minutes)
Every video showing Tucker Carlson's FULL Friday show cuts off after 1-2 seconds even though the thumbnail clearly shows that its 30+ minute video

Every CNN video doesn't

Attached: Tucker Carlson.jpg (556x817, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s4gUKpl4iw
youtube.com/watch?v=8s4gUKpl4iw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCsGlSOiSMBf_SoAG5TYwglQ/playlists
dailymotion.com/video/x7flfqi
topnewsshow.com/tucker-carlson-tonight-8-9-19-fox-news/.
foxnews.com/us/tucker-carlson-investigates-how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-money
video.foxnews.com/v/6069950653001/#sp=show-clips
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3alLlPjTX1I
youtube.com/watch?v=VyOH6WUXyiE
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtu.be/s6ji86kQyvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a bunch of people uploaded videos with the same/similar name that are all 2 seconds. An attack for sure.

No this happened this week. Even videos i use to watch got cut to .02 seconds. Even if they say 50 minutes long you click it and its .02

No, those are alternative channels that usually show his full show. It's how I watch Tucker Carlson. Have been for just over 2 years now. YouTube has only recently begun cutting these videos short. It's new behavior from Youtube.

But they are not cutting CNN and MSNBC videos on alternative channels short.

>guys look what I uploaded

This

Damn. They are openly showing themselves now.

yea, this is real, and orchestrated... so many of the videos had comments and tons of views, as well.. meaning they obviously did this recently

For a major company to do something so blatant is a big sign. Millions of people will notice this.

Here is a video that clearly shows comments that indicate at one point you could watch the full episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=8s4gUKpl4iw

It has 168,321 views
It has 1,021 Comments

Now it only plays for 1 second.

It don't even know what to say. This is so f'd up. And so obvious.

Wtf LOL

Yeah it's kind of fucked up that YouTube is using black hat methods to fool Google users, as if it's not the same fucking company.

this episode has been scrubbed completely

search "Tucker Carlson Tonight 8/9/19" all 2 second clips

This is one of the channels

youtube.com/watch?v=8s4gUKpl4iw&feature=youtu.be

Check out the playlists on here

youtube.com/channel/UCsGlSOiSMBf_SoAG5TYwglQ/playlists

It appears to be gameplay videos
(titles in Russian)

lol they truly have no shame, i want these people dead.

Attached: 1527683020666.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

I love how when you search tucker carlson you end up on a lot of video to attack him, i wonder if that it the case for most journalist.

i found something guys. i apologize in advance, the ads at the start are like 2 mins

whoops forgot url

not having adblock

FOUND ONE WITHOUT CANCER ADS

topnewsshow.com/tucker-carlson-tonight-8-9-19-fox-news/.

the video seems cut off but its the html; go to full screen and you'll get a good picture.

YouTube is full on censored now

uBlock Origin add-on for your browser. No more ads.

>topnewsshow.com/tucker-carlson-tonight-8-9-19-fox-news/.

Can't watch it without disabling ad blocker. That usually means malware.

It's not just for that date, every upload I can find that isn't directly from fox news is is cut to 2 seconds. What the fuck is going on?

It's only Fox News. The alternative YouTube channels that host liberal news shows aren't getting their videos cut short.

To add to this, look at some of the channels upload, it's happening to almost all the fox news uploads.

Attached: 2seconds.png (1104x565, 925K)

how can people say that big corporation are not complelty siding with democrat ?
Also why does trump defend them why we tried to taxe them ?
I mean fuck them really.

maybe. hopefully not! The vibe i get is somebody who doesn't know how to webdev tried making a website and thought it would be cool to download a counter-adblock library or something. the html is off but there are no kinds of pop ups or download links.

Attached: 1557026431733.jpg (1242x1923, 1.03M)

Could be Fox pulling a DMCA

They would remove the video entirely. This is a different, new mechanic.

That's what I'm thinking, but I've never seen it happen like this. Don't videos just get automatically pulled?

my first thought. but we both know it isn't

checking and bumping.
first thought was copyright shit but come on now...

2 scoops
2 racists
2 seconds

FREE TUCKER!!!!

Ya'll so dumb. I just checked Youtube. The very first Tucker video I viewed worked just fine. Does anyone check anything anymore???

Do you have negro blood ?
check more than one

foxnews.com/us/tucker-carlson-investigates-how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-money

video.foxnews.com/v/6069950653001/#sp=show-clips

Big and true.

Still could be DMCA, just a new trick.

If they fully remove the video that just makes the full videos easier to find. Having 3 pages of wrong videos is plenty to frustrate anyone.

If it was just youtube then that's just more traffic for vimeo or whoever else is in town.

But it would be weird for Fox to do it when they're in a ratings war for younger viewers and have tons of older viewers that can't into internet streaming to keep the money coming in. Youtube Tuck still sold many o' MyPillow.

Attached: mike-desktop[1].png (479x509, 80K)

Tucker knows. They're trying to bury him. Watch for suicide by nailgun to the back of the head soon.

I unironically bought a bunch of MyPillows. Tried one, loved it, bought a second one, and a body pillow (sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps my back, okay?). Wound up buying a bunch more for my sisters, parents, wife, brothers-in-law... They're just so fucking comfortable.
And Mike Lindell is a goddamn saint at this point. He's such a good dude that I don't care if I'm spending $30-60 on a damn pillow.
Don't mean to derail the thread, I just want other anons to know that this particular Fox/Conservative radio sponsor is a good one. If you can afford it, buy one for yourself and try it. Switching to a normal pillow would fuck me up now.

nice flag

They started a few days ago, i went to watch get Tucked into bed the other day and couldn't find it, just the 2 second videos and various full episodes of CNN shows when i searched. You know, because people looking for Tucker Carlson are surely looking for Don Lemon...

Seemed to coincide more with the shootings as far as i could tell.

For sure, the price really isn't bad either, they're always running a promo so it's in the 20-40 dollar range and you get a pillow that's approved for machine washing and drying. In fact, they encourage you to do so.

>Tucker Carlson 8/9/19

Don't just search for Tucker Carlson. Include the date in your search.

YouTube in panic mode

Attached: ron_paul_serious_lg.jpg (460x276, 18K)

Nice link.

Came here to post this my pillow dub
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3alLlPjTX1I

another

youtube.com/watch?v=VyOH6WUXyiE

Huh, I thought this was on my end yesterday or the videos had glitched out, thanks for sharing, op.

If these videos were claimed by fox they would've been downed with the copyright message on it, right? I get that they're not supposed to upload fox's content on yt cause it drives viewers away from. Their official shit, but this looks like it's something different.
Whoever has twitter should message tucker or fox, could gain traction since big tech are on fire with so much censorship talk lately, idk, this would add to the pile if it's real.
Maybe people can ask fox if they took the videos down for copyright or is yt trying to hide anything from tucker related that's not officially from fox's channel so it doesn't raise too much attention. What's the worse that could happen besides not respond? If they lie and say it was yt, yt can call them out and make fox look bad, if fox reports on it, that's on record, and yt/google will look bad again with the censorship shit and will have to respond, or not, either way it makes them look bad idk, just a thought

Attached: 9f5.gif (488x519, 400K)

fugg

not if their claims "got lost in the system"

hold on and we'll forward your ticket to our lowest paid pajeet employee, Fox

-Alphabet

pretty good job.

Missing promo codes though.

I've bought a MyPillow for everyone in my life, they're dope.

What's going on, big guys?

Attached: w4eyh.png (1200x1030, 1.06M)

That's so weird and creepy. I've seen this before a long time ago on /x/ threads but forgot what happened to cause this.

Be careful out there frens

Attached: 8chan_free_speech_cartoon.jpg (1800x1292, 447K)

hahaha tucker btfo dem candidates one by one. They scared

Attached: JACKPOT.jpg (633x585, 67K)

They have been doing this for months, they do the same thing with Rush Limbaugh shows on YouTube.

>high energy's videos will probably get taken down soon
Sumbody gon get dey ass kicked

Oh fuck I was wondering qhat happened. I tried to watch one of his shows and it was 2 seconds short. Then I checked the comments and everyone wer3 discussing the contents except the newer comments.
It was weird but I thought it was a one time thing and watched a more recent one that it was fine

Found one that's not 2 seconds long.

Attached: D8691DCF-0BC5-466D-BE83-726F2B4CCBF1.png (2048x1536, 1.72M)

Oh wait that's not tucker Carlson tonight.

Right. They don't do it to CNN.

>This entire thread
Maybe you'll get the message now, hunnies. Right-wing hate has no place in modern society and your archaic views will soon be extinct.

(You)

not much, you?

damn I was going to watch that. Anyone have a torrent hash?

>watching my tv yt app
>start typing epstein on the search option
>auto finish predict text gives me "epstein Trump Mar del lago" as the first auto predict text result for me to pick
>type "epstein b"
>auto predict text "epstein barr virus"
>type "epstein bi"
>epstein bill barr
>end up typing "epstein bill c" and complete "clinton" afterwards
>no auto text predict at all, nothing despite him flying there 26 times and everyone constantly talking about Bill and epstein and all those videos about him.

There is nothing modern about your society.

Thanks for this user.... and holy shit, no wonder this particular Tucker vid is being censored on Youtube. Absolutely smashing the Dem candidates.
>not browsing the internet with an ad-blocker
really?

Alphabet is just using AI. Nothing suspicious at all, but your complaint has been registered and we'll look into it.

creepy

Scarier future ahead, Trump better sign that goddamn bill that forces companies to allow free speech.
Yes, the irony doesn't escape me.

Attached: 1561350924645.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Do you think you can even eat without the labor and knowledge of right wingers? Who do you think keeps this country running? A bunch of dicksored trannies living at home? How's this whole Epstein thing going for you faggots so far? Are you even capable of making a rational argument or do you have to resort to adhoms and moral relativism? Has anyone ever sincerely flirted with you or are you so absolutely disgusting, out of shape and mentally unstable that the only way you are even able communicate with someone who's not giving you change or related to you is by calling everyone Nazis with your other faggoty discord uggos?
>pic related

Attached: gudatches.jpg (900x901, 149K)

why is youtube so compromised? Don't you think they'd be more secure?

Found a full copy and uploading it now. We'll see what they decide to do.

Attached: skjf.png (1752x740, 256K)

Post a link when done

Not sure if this is bait or just ignorance. In any case
>Anne Wojcicki
>CEO of Youtube
>CEO of 23 and Me

I've been noticing that too. Take for example, if you search "BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11", it appears at the bottom of the first page
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Attached: Margaret Talev mature gostosa shoulders -noteboo jewessk-00000424-story-top.jpg (640x360, 45K)

THEY SHOW UP IN THE SEARCH AS BEING 42 MINS LONG OR SOME SHEEIT AND WHEN YOU PLAY IT, IT'S 2 SECONDS

WHAT HAVE THE JEWTUBE KIKES DONE TO TUCKER?

Attached: 1465079954831.png (366x401, 69K)

tested it, and damn, you're right. The anti censorship laws cannot come soon enough!

also, whats with these dumb restrictions on videos on pol. had to convert this pos clip several times until the site deemed it "okay"...

Attached: googlecensorshipnoaudio.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

What the fuck do you mean 'more secure'?

The people who run youtube are doing this. Not some kind of hackers, you retard.

What did he talk about in that episode?

>The anti censorship laws cannot come soon enough!
seriously are they gonna happen or what? its now or never

tested and verified, but moreover - what the fuck is this?

how the fuck can they get away with manually manipulating the search results to put some bullshit faux outrage story about white supremacy by somewhere TUCKER DOESNT EVEN WORK at the very top?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 09.37.57.png (2384x1536, 1.42M)

another one - even adding fox only puts CNN at the top. this is so disgusting and obviously engineered. does anyone have a contact at fox or with tucker's people? they absolutely need to be informed of this asap

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 09.38.06.png (2694x1550, 1.33M)

Tucker has "gone fishing", Judge Jeanine has gone to Australia. Nothing to see here.

Upload this video everywhere, link it to fox. Make a fucking fuss about it.

twitter is good for these things, if there is a secretary of tucker or someone at fox who could take a look at it then they'd at least realize they're under attack

wow

FUCK YOUTUBE!

IT'S UP!

youtu.be/s6ji86kQyvo

youtu.be/s6ji86kQyvo

youtu.be/s6ji86kQyvo

youtu.be/s6ji86kQyvo

Attached: 1565486382357.jpg (244x250, 7K)