Body double ?

Attached: 3F0B144D-2DB6-4ADE-BA68-CCD42A9B7ED3.jpg (500x500, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you guys saying anthony bourdain? It's NYC, they probably used the body of some dementia ridden guido.

no it was chef prudhomme

Attached: 1554800694422.jpg (1315x742, 116K)

Anthony Bourdain faked his death so they could kill him and fake Jeffery Epstein's death.

You cracked it user.

something tells me these threads are being made by the same faggot or same shit organization

No it's really him. He was really killed because he has blackmail on many rich and powerful men. And he has that blackmail because mossad used him to do that.

just putting it out there

It's not him. Bourdain had his cheekbones under his nose, while Liquid Epstein had his cheekbones above his nose.

No, I can easily tell that's it's not him.

Attached: epstein_actor_maybe.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

>Fake Anthony Bourdain's death
>Actually kidnap him
>Wait for this moment
>Kill Anthony Bourdain

Attached: 1494904261362.jpg (1050x1412, 978K)

White people look the same

That's some next level shit but I can get behind that.

Attached: epstein_ear.jpg (389x767, 53K)

Bourdains been dead awhile
I doubt they'd manage to keep him preserved long enough to tag him in
>but what if they kept him locked up and killed him in Epstein's place
Still not possible considering they'd have to silence his entire family, something they couldn't do quietly.
I guarantee they got a patsy to sub in for Epstein, but there's no way they're using Bourdain to do it

I think you are just noticing their Jew noses

Anthony Bourdain: "In 70 years there will be no white people anymore"
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

They must have paid Bourdain's family a fortune to keep completely quiet then
Or maybe it's definitely not Bourdain and you're grasping at straws

Sorry user, I started it. Surprised it's still going

that's funny I was thinking the same thing about you memeflag posters

Enhance. Enhance.

(Could you add bourdain red lines pls.)

he was a fucking cook, why take his political opinions seriously? he honestly was a great guy and the world is worse off without him.

This is retarded-tier shit. Epstein was likely murdered or escaped somehow but this is next level autism- and not the good kind. Remember all the threads about his connections and Zorro Ranch? We still need to investigate because this has just begun. Things are gonna get crazier from here on out because the elites are panicking.

Not giving Credence to this theory but Why did bourdain ice himself as soon as he started working for CNN?

wrong
He was a piece of shit and I'm glad he's gone

Attached: RAW.jpg (421x448, 49K)

Epstein killed Bourdain and preserved his body in case of an emergency.

Dumbass fucking Q tards like you will believe the lies being fed to you by that fucking larper. That dead fuck in the right sure as fuck isn't Esptein, that's for goddamned sure.

Boomers are so fucking retarded sometimes. If they think something is a conspiracy they think its like a bond movie and all the actors are important well known people.

If they find out someone was assassinated they assume it was some bald guy in a suit when in reality it was some crack head they found in the ghetto.

what the fuck is up with the bourdain retards
why would they ever use a high-profile cadaver

Rumor is Bourdain was Intel asset.
1. Fake his death
2. Have him act as Epstein
3. Vermin think Epstein is dead.
4. Epstein releases the goods behind the scenes as cooperating witness.

Wishful thinking at best.

He's not white. He's a jew. KYS memeflaggot

Quit spreading this dissinfo it takes away from the real fuckery

its a shill tactic. they did the same thing for the NZ bullshit to discredit real information with shoes changing colors and other crap. to be fair though a digital recording like that can easily be altered