WHY WOULD BEN SHAPIRO RETWEET THIS?

Does he believe anything the "officials" tell him? Does he not see anything fishy about it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-000740_Twitter.jpg (1072x1173, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVS52zoTLjo
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shapiro is jewish you dummy

(((Shapiro)))
(((Epstein)))
Yeah check those plane manifests and see how many times he's gone to israel

>WHY WOULD BEN SHAPIRO RETWEET THIS?

Attached: 1565226019863.jpg (396x432, 144K)

>it's so glaringly obvious he was killed that even the president thinks its horseshit, but Trump haters don't want to find themselves agreeing with Trump on anything

To be fair, it is a disgrace that the president retweeted a nigger.

>Take Care Laws Faithfully Executed

what did he mean by this?

Shapiro hates everything good about Trump. He only likes Trump when he's an Israel first koshercon.

Shapiro wants to go back to when the republican party was all koshercons

Terrence Williams is based.
He got famous a couple years ago when he made that youtube video saying if niggers hate america so bad, they can go back to africa, while eating fried chicken

youtu.be/bVS52zoTLjo

omfg KEK KEK DOUBLE KEK
Tears in the rain BTFO

>Shapiro hates everything good about Trump.
oh padre

Attached: 1562396371132.jpg (222x293, 18K)

shapiro is a dishonest turbo kike.

he's the jew that says racists like Roseanne should be fired from their jobs but then voraciously defends someone like Sarah Jeong because she's a kosher anti-white.

Attached: newyorktimes.jpg (834x449, 40K)

So are these

Attached: 1565382955108.jpg (947x1024, 95K)

Shapiro is the kind of faggot who would have lied us into Iraq. He's untrustworthy and full of neocon shit.

Attached: 1564447682209.gif (758x866, 479K)

Trump's value is limited but he does create chaos in the media. Exposes those who hate whites through rhetoric, likely unintentionally. Policy wise he is largely useless.

Attached: like_scoob_Im_sad.png (500x448, 116K)

Trump is having so much fun with this

>THEY ALL BLAME HILLARY
>THEY ALL BLAME HILLARY
>THEY ALL BLAME HILLARY
>THEY ALL BLAME HILLARY
>THEY ALL BLAME HILLARY

is shapiro mossad?

koshercons

Bill gluckman is down with the bitches and hoes my nigga.

>Six firearm bullets

God, in His infinite wisdom, allowed that there should be beauty even among the Jews, to show us that no group is wholly evil.

Attached: 720DA91B-C6DC-4493-A0CA-8B2B53DA6434.jpg (1242x723, 548K)

base

abby is fucking beautiful. its a shame kike women hit the wall so hard

ive always wanted to bang anne frank, like since middle school. anne frank is best waifu.

Koshercon.

boomer fingers wrote this post

this but unironically

Attached: anneimefrank.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Shapiro is a two-faced establishment cuck. He wants to be a Mark Levin or a millennial Rush Limbaugh. He's going to turn on Trump as soon as he senses that Trump has lost his popularity with the base. Don't trust Shapiro, or anything he says.

mommy milkies

Attached: 623110B6-6FD7-4502-9788-1B42F3BE3F77.jpg (470x470, 31K)

don't forget his (((Kenite-Khazar 'convert' Talmud))) indoctrination 'hate' either.

Based and Dixiepilled

Attached: 89E6C27B-7BB7-4DED-B184-AE2B1B1969D5.png (687x1117, 728K)

Anne Frank was a lesbian

Lies

Attached: 87369DF3-939D-4F1D-B9A6-76C9D05945FC.png (737x1346, 1.5M)

wasn't he a "never Trumper"??? Who's 'girlfriend' tried to press charges against Corey Lewandowski, one of DJTs campaign personnel, back during the campaign in 2015/2016?? Dig into...

Because Ben Shapiro is controlled by the bad people.

Is it just me or does this read as bohemian rhapsody,
ooh bill put a rope around my neck, kick the chair now Im dead

Because Ben Shapiro is a literal demon who’s power level waxes and wanes directly proportional to the number of dead Iranian children.

Am I supposed to suck him off now?

Attached: 95485DDE-8C87-45A0-B854-B1947544669F.gif (800x371, 87K)

Yes, the fact he pushed el rato hard tells you all you need to.

Holy shit

Can we make a running list of words that the media overuses until they’re dead in the ground?
A few off my head
>lodestar
>white nationalism
>assault weapon

Shapiro is a gatekeeper.
Same guy said Seth Rich was a conspiracy theory.

Mcfuckingkillyourself

>giving 2 shits about what some 2 faced kike says

>Oh dear, why can’t we pretend to be good people while starting wars like the GOP of the good ol’ days of Reagan and Bush
Fuck off.

Attached: 18968DE4-2382-46F5-A778-9B67C2D03F5A.gif (500x209, 500K)

It's a tribal thing goy

We should turn this into a race issue. Liberals don’t like that trump retweeted a black man.

That photo was begging for color correction

Attached: corrected.png (947x1024, 989K)

>Monster Nips

Milky McMilkerson has a point

My God, her aureolas are the size of grapefruits

>imagine not knowing Ben was a total faggot years ago
>now imagine motor boating his sister
Ahh think I need to go jerkoff

milky goldstein*

Littleben is a niggertier kikeshill

Jokes on you, that is Ben Shapiro. Has he ever been seen with his "sister" in person? Their boobs look surprisingly similar.

i wonder if any of the boomers that trust (((shapiro))) actually buy the suicide story because nobody else in America seems to

Attached: 1531334573767.jpg (600x755, 61K)

damn god bless you user

He's not popular amongst boomers, his fan base is mostly millennials in their early to mid 30s that won't swallow the Jew pill.

Because Shapiro is a kike infiltrator from Israel and Epstein worked for Mossad, so they’re all connected.

Ben Shapiru is a disgusting inbred ashkenazi piece of shit who wants you and everyone like you to die.

Attached: 2x0hoh.jpg (1115x1600, 134K)

KEK

Attached: 9ecc91ea62b14921dc8bc7f9330e90cff3bf65e5ff68352efd2fec953284875b.jpg (644x644, 93K)

Shapiro is on (((their))) team
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out. But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

>damn god bless you user
god's work He gets the credit

COOL IT WITH THE ANTI SEMITIC CONSPIRACY THEORIES, EVERYONE

oh my god large areolas on that goddess i'm going to say it...

I-ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

all i see is a rat faced jew. Why am i like this i didnt want to be this way.

>It is unfathomable to me that a President of the United States would retwe-
Nobody in the real world gives a single fuck about twatter.

Attached: 1546804131084.jpg (495x495, 26K)

Mossad probably runs his Twitter.

Literally nobody with a brain believes that Trump also didn't rape children - he's a goddamn pedophile along with his kike handlers.

>“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump toldNew York magazinein 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

**New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997**
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997

**Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago**
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

Attached: 4c45743f1d3b02f5efce8fde3aba7809145ba195a46d2eb34443cb9adc0b4185.png (699x969, 29K)

Attached: 1562476102381.png (1100x969, 258K)

What is this post

are those our two options.. either hate him or suck him off...
is there no middleground, user

this

Attached: 1565496232223.jpg (2048x1152, 480K)

go to bed terrence

^ 100% true.....I am ashamed to admit that I liked Ben Shapiro during the 2016 primaries..Luckily the whole Lewindowski/Michell Fields fiasco made me realize the truth about the lil kike.

>going to turn on Trump
Where have you been since 2016?

user, I know how enthusiastic you are about sucking cock, but not everyone is as homosexually promiscuous as you and it kind of creeps the rest of us out...

Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out. But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

Attached: 1546146259171.png (917x757, 468K)