The next false flag will be VERY large

The suicide has redpilled thousands of people in a single day, and Mossad is already planning a False Flag. This will be larger than any shooting we've seen, and could be comparable to 9/11. How do I avoid getting killed by a ZOG actor with a gun?

Attached: keq19f2d1f731.png (1346x937, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20601/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mossad false flag on the Golden Gate Bridge

Don't forget the mosque in Jerusalem

putting my bets on mossad hoover dam false flag

They already hit las vegas. I suspect bombs will be used, however

they need it to be big and have repercussions for weeks. the double mass shootings were only big news for a few days.

No, there was a west coast shooting, a midwest shooting, and a shooting in the south, next will probably be east coast, the idea is to have them all over to maximize fear.

Golden Gate Park has some festivals today, shit ton of people attending. Possible target
They already had one on the east coast this year and no one gave a shit

Just stay at home and don't live in a big city.

>mfw live in a big city
Am I safe inside

Attached: 1557986661107.jpg (463x714, 117K)

just do what you usually do
never leave the computer
door dash food
mail order hygienic supplies
become your own biodome

Ish.

Attached: 14886576f2a17f4671ea5ad4375a7e4f.jpg (236x243, 11K)

based

Check'd and based

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE AND A JANNY FAGGOT DELETED

28 NIGGERS WILL BE KILLED IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA

MOSSAD IS GAY

DEATH TO ISRAEL

screencap'd

how and by who?

Mossad, obviously

No one gave a shit because a black guy did it

Explain.

Attached: 1564441556881.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>No one gave a shit because a black guy did it
He was obviously a troubled youth on his way to church

giant false flags take years of prep

And? They have probably been planning this one for years

Nothing has even happened yet nigger, relax. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1556743771464.gif (500x375, 618K)

8/11 is of significance to Jews. The Epstein redpill is just even more reason for a false flag

I don't know what will happen but It will make 9/11 look like a lollipop

Attached: 1563665980688.png (1000x1000, 176K)

>I don't know what will happen but It will make 9/11 look like a lollipop
This. possible Jow Forums shutdown as well

based

they gonna shot trump kennedy style

>kennedy style
Doubtful, it would be too obvious. What do they get from killing Trump anyway?

Attached: 1562426576344.jpg (1024x682, 42K)

give people something to talk about other then epstein, and leftist gonna parade in the street screaming there happyness now that orange man die
big magik trick

I'm not sure maybe not. If you have been here for a long time you will know this place is a containment board, the CIA knows we cant leave this hell on Earth. Why not keep us here, they can control us. They can try to manipulate us to do things for them.

Attached: 1552823004447.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Are you AI?

>They can try to manipulate us to do things for them.
Except they always get called out for this. Hell, they're so lazy they outsourced half of their work to shitty AI.

Meh too small a number

A major war is coming.

White guy with a homemade bomb.
>But muh Golden Gate!
It was going to be bombed but we caught wind of it and the glowies don't want us to be right, so it's going to be something else, now.
I'm betting it's another "ANTI-POC" type shit. A bomb at a rap concert or nigger sportsball event. Something of that sort.
Maybe even a Muzzie Religious function. There hasn't been a lot of Muzzie religious thing. It's been a while since the Muzzies got any virtue signaling points. I bet it's them.
But either way...
...my sheckles are on a bomb and against POC.

Maybe it will be 28 niggers and 100 whites?

Welp lads, do you think they might go for a Boston marathon part duece?

virgin trumpet vs Chad mellophone

>It's been a while since the Muzzies got any virtue signaling points.
Did you forget Christchurch? Truth is, even niggers don't give a shit about muslims. I suspect a large number of niggers and whites will die, so both sides can play the
>he was on your side!
card

Maybe, they have to make the bomber white this time tho for anyone to care

Americans would consider that to be equivalent to 29 niggers so unlikely to make the impact needed. I'm betting it will be war with Russia, probable Putin nuke strike on US city.

>probable Putin nuke strike on US city.
Doubt it, unless it was DC.
>Americans would consider that to be equivalent to 29 niggers so unlikely to make the impact needed.
MSM kvetches over one nignog being shot by police, surely 29 is enough for some outrage. Bonus points if a commie trys to blow up a building and dies afterwards

MOBILIZE ALL FREEMASONS!
UNLEASH THE 7 HEADED 10 HORNED DRAGON!
ACTIVATE ALL MKULTRA DRONES!

You got the scale right Bruce. It would have to be that or ayyys something so big the goyim forget all about everything so many worked so hard to bring to light. My bet is dirty bomb. Havent heard a lot about ISIS as of late.

need to think outside of the box for this one
need something new, something hips for the new generation
can just go on and repeat ourself again and again its lose all surprise effect

bomb been done before....

crazy gunmen happen every week loss all of is shock value....

control demotion too mundane...

now now kiddies go big or go home
need some thanos snap event for this one

This nigger reminded me internet outage or the fucking power grid. Screen cap it

It won't happen.
They won't flip the board unless they lose 2020.

The bridge is also a possible target, it'll take months to rebuild, but I still think it's not big enough to grip attention away from Epstein.

Something to do with the NBA its all israel owned.

Either would be glorious and disastrous. God please let there be a massive outages issue.
Remember a few weeks back NYC had some outages?
Perhaps that was to test the plan?

They are gonna flip the board so they CAN win 2020

They didn't even lose 2016 just pretended they did. No one calling for investigations is naming Israel's involvement in all this nor will they. Worst case they'll sacrifice the Clintons if they absolutely have too.

This whole god damned mess is probably a test. Ffs how is there not a mob of people in the streets with torches?

I work in an industry that caters to the ultra weathly. Today I overheard one of our wealthy customers who owns a huge jewelry store in Indiana. He said he just withdrew all his money from the bank because he thinks something big is about to happen.

Just want to throw that out there. If something does happen I'll just dox the guy here.

Why would you dox a guy for withdrawing money from the bank? Are you a (((banker)))?

Anything else you overheard, user?

Attached: bullshit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Guys it’s already August 11 here and nothing has happened yet I don’t thin

crash bank system
introduce facebook currency to save the day
call mr robot

>the bot randomly picks memeflags
AI is crazy

Because if something does happen, it would mean he was in the know and more than likely part of the tribe.

Stay in the toilet pointing a shotgun at the door.

>more than likely part of the tribe
He owns a Jewellery store. A JEWellery store. Case closed, just release dox now in case your internet goes down later.

>my house was made by faggots and has a window in the bathroom
Plan B?

Tell us more, hear anything else at this job of yours?
Also checked

Roof cavity

911 and Vegas were fake. You'll be fine

Ferrari and Rolex are run by Jews. Some of the stories I hear about the shit they pull is disgusting.

Even if there is a false flag, don’t give in to fear, look at all “evidence” with the scrutiny of a train autist, and call out bullshit when you see it.

29 niggers probably get killed every weekend in Detroit, Chicago or DC you think a false flag will get the MSM's attention?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20601/web
Tune in to this, frens

>live in big city
>safe

Lol you are never safe living in a big city. Forget the jews and their schemes you got niggers to worry about every single day.

Big if true

>and call out bullshit when you see it.
This hasn't worked for any false flag ever. The only instances of masses waking up were Epstein and 9/11

>Havent heard a lot about ISIS as of late
They've probably had a lot of their funding removed, they seem to be considerably weaker now

Keep doing what you're doing, staying indoors well away from public areas. we'll be fine, until they shutdown Jow Forums.

Go on...

Quit your job, close your windows, hide under your bed until the false flag occurs

Those who call this ridiculous will be the dead ones

tell us user. we can take it

Attached: bp.jpg (640x430, 23K)

I see. Noted.

based. I live in a culturally enriched area so probability of a false flag is through the roof

Nice LARP.

REMEMBER, DOOMSAYERS USED TO BE SHUNNED! DO YOUR PART

You really think they are just going to let everyone get redpilled by this without a distraction?

these digits say to stay away from Phoenix AZ

Attached: 1536395884406.jpg (560x792, 77K)

No one got redpilled apart from tin foil tippers on this board user. Normies don’t care, they don’t read the news.

"clinton body count" was trending on twatter. Literally no one thinks he actually killed himself. Normalfags are waking up

>28 NIGGERS WILL BE KILLED IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
That's a normal weekend in california, faggot.

Attached: 31e227b1b99ed46a085da004a68b425c03dbae863065c267537716724486c610.png (1200x1550, 2.91M)

>funding removed

if by funding you mean people, then yes, a considerable number has been 'removed'

>removed in quotes
What did he mean by this?

Numerals mean sportspeoples

reroll

>false flag
Why? Damage has already been done. They should have done the gigafalse-flag before, so that the Epstein "suicide" would have drowned into it.

cont.
Or better yet, should have killed him before it blew up.

I even spoke to my wife about Epsteins 'Suicide'

I told her theres this guy doing bad things with kids and they caught him - he tried to kill himself so they put him on suicide watch - then he killed himself

Even the dumb bitch says "How can he kill himself when on suicide watch? Someone must have killed him"

This. They have gone too far this time, which is common for jews to do.
Trust me, people will drop this epstein story the second a false flag happens today, I'm certain

You are kind of a shit husband if you talk about your wife like that. Throughout all of human history, strong men have needed the support of strong wives. Seeing this shows me you have no respect, and a weak will.

Pol has literally never predicted a happening.

>second a false flag happens today, I'm certain
It would be too obvious