Actually believing he's dead. The state of Jow Forums tourists

Actually believing he's dead. The state of Jow Forums tourists.

Attached: O3MRGVFIUAI6TEQUERXFSTPF2U.jpg (1484x1113, 437K)

based

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

>we moved around staff and fucked with protocol just to kill him
It would be easier to fake the entire thing

Attached: 1554180107990.png (703x911, 29K)

Avi tongues my anus
Jews are the problem
Jews are the universal problem

There's an un cut white people penis behind his head

bump and truly pol/pilled

EPSTEIN CORT DOCUMENTS ___NAO___

It actually doesn't matter if the conspiracy was to kill him or to escape, nobody is buying the suicide story, and that's the critical failure.
>tfw it would have been simpler to run the prosecution and memory hole the result
Now the cover-up of the event is more obvious than the event.

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 28K)

>be gay
>be shareblue
>be ordered by kikes to shill
>have no arguments

Fact on the record for 30 years Epstein, Conrad Black, Maxwell, Murdoch, Ghislaine the whole ZOG complex, WJC, and yes the Clintons and Piss boy Trump closely involved CF, Khasoggi Sr and Junior, Milken, Otaiba, Marc Rich

all heavily invested, connected, same boards same associates, same "interests" and yes same child rape island

And now this fake news psyop

The lies they screech to justify their porecious ZOG, their false flagging, psyop hoaxing, child raping and cannibalizing, mass murdering judeo tyranny of talmudic pig faced deceptions...

Its real, Pedogate, pizzagate, 9/11, shooting hoaxes, its all real

ITS ISRAEL!!!!

Attached: 3b5ae6974033981be0a2a90ac7db2a3b477403217ae9d43fa08f4497853eb963.jpg (680x611, 94K)

Shill. Epstein is dead. He killed himself. Go to school and become a detective if you really care about the truth.

This.

Attached: C76C83ED-C974-4CA0-91A6-3432C00C644F.gif (300x186, 446K)

Mossad usually rolls out the red carpet for their own i.e Pollard. But in this case he had outlived his usefulness and was attracting too much scrutiny. I don't doubt for one second they would hesitate to kill him if they determined it was more expeditious though it is certainly possible the whole thing was faked too.

Epstein is an intelligence asset. He's been called out of the field and is being debriefed right now. He's about to enjoy a very well paid retirement.

At least, that's how I see it.

you get a bump mister

Threads like this need bumps

Ben Fischbein, bumppy pump bump

>Actually not believing he is an interdimensional clockwork elf.

Rolcon

I'm getting sick of bumping all these epstien threads, maybe you faggots should stop replying to shill bait.

Attached: epstein chilling in cancun.jpg (800x533, 31K)

can someone edit this into the schizo sloppy job mossad formatted ear comparison ms paint being spammed by JIDF all day

You get a bump breh

He escaped the first time he went to the hospital. Enough time has no elapsed for him to have grown a full beard and recover from some plastic surgery...now he's free.

It's a shame that (((they))) are using Anthony Bordain's corpse as the center piece for such a circus.

Who cares, dead or alive. he's not testifying.

take your meds retard.

Attached: 1551681132015.png (493x402, 30K)

looks more like dead george bush

Along with Ken Lay and fucking some children with Anderson Cooper rimming Dom Lemon.

He's either dead or, he was killed. Either way he was shut up and, we'll see nothing done on the legal front.

Why wouldn't they really kill him? Wouldn't it be more dangerous faking his death and leaving him as a loose end out there?

Know how I know you're gay?

He ded...I done seen him on that rolley bed

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-27 at 11.28.46 PM.png (520x389, 296K)

THIS IS BRING TAKEN DOWN IN EVERY THREAD, SCREENCAP BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN.
>EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS WERE NOT ALL RELEASED BEFORE DEATH, DOCUMENTS WILL BE MADE CLASSIFIED AND PUT AWAY FOREVER BECAUSE AFTER DEATH THERES NOBODY TO PROSECUTE SO SPECIAL CASE CAN BE MADE
SCREENCAP THIS !!!!!!

>harmful and unture

Please read the shit you write.

No one would work for them if they killed their assets.

No? Epstein was so high profile though, and he got caught. Killing him seems so much simpler than faking his death and shipping him out somewhere, and it'd serve as a warning.

Thanks to gookmoot's goddamn range bans I can't start a new thread, but perhaps I can post a reply.

What if Epstein's "suicide" was a ruse run by the Trump team - to see who does what when they believe Epstein has been eliminated?

Epstein would know (((the world's rulers))) and their Mossad henchmen would forever be out to kill him. Trump would be one of the few people - perhaps the only one - who could offer Epstein some hope of protection.

So what if Trump and Epstein, working together, have faked Epstein's death to fully ensnare the most obscenely guilty - and in doing so awaken the public???

Attached: Trump - smiling.jpg (1024x683, 32K)

>warning
You can't threaten assets with the information they know. Other assets would come out the woodwork like a blackmail union.

BUMP

Attached: epsteingurney.gif (300x232, 94K)

Okay, I guess I'm not sure what you mean by "assets" and your statement no one would work for them. Surely Epstein himself was one of "them"? Are you saying the powerful pedophiles that be wouldn't have any collaborators/foot soldiers if they silenced a guy? I mean, the mafia did the same thing and they still thrived.

You make our real conspiracies look worse with your low IQ body double ones.

Damn straight

It's all Israel? They're so cunning and powerful. They must be superior.

Being unconstrained by morals, ethics, or honesty does confer a short-term competitive advantage.

And what's the long term?

This they definitely devised a plan to put him in witness protection after the first "suicide" attempt.

What would he be kept alive for though? What's the advantage?

Actually believing he was magically helicoptered to a tropical island secretly after a look alike was smuggled into his cell and murdered by a vast group of conspirators.

Attached: zEhbbul.jpg (720x540, 42K)

This
Having him alive to testify against the people he has kompromat on. Not having to worry about "assisted suicide attempts" when trying to keep him safe before trial. Why do you think witness protection exists?

Is this epstein of niggers ??

Attached: Moore-Buck-Dean-.jpg (1470x828, 126K)

This is legit and totally not a false flag created by /ptg/

The backlash.

Attached: Himmler 3.jpg (454x500, 26K)

Bus spotted near the correctional center..
(Pic related )

Attached: imagine-a-road-trip-like-this-with-friends-ag-we-14943520.png (500x496, 96K)

>And what's the long term?
Elimination once your competitors/partners realize you're cheating.

Dont you morons see what will happen? A woman will come through in the next week with accusations for donald, maybe multiple women. Half the country will believe it, half the country and pol will think that they are deep state clinton plants

then civil war actually

That happens every week, but your wrong, very few actually believe it to be more than gold diggers and normal men and women sexual dynamics from 30 years ago

calm down there buddy

>actually believing he was swapped out
Epstein is STILL IN PRISON WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!! We gotta break him out! Just like area 51!!!!! They can't stop us all!!!!!

SLOBBY JOBBY MOSSABY

Attached: dehumanize yourself.jpg (234x400, 13K)

>kill him
>tell other assets that he wasn't really killed it was a cover-up
Killing him would still be the best way

Sloppy Jalopy Mossoppy

Attached: 1565034625798.png (1199x630, 1.19M)