Saturn, Demiurg, and Yahweh

The elite kikes appear to worship some being who appears to be a combination of the three figures mentioned in the title, Saturn, the Demiurg and Yahweh. Saturn because he is essentially the romanized version of the Greek Titan Kronus who is the Titan of time which translates as a relation to Space in general which he did rule for a Time, point is he embodies the Physical, Space and Time, similarly with the Demiurg who is a being heavily associated with the Material World, and Yahweh naturally as he is the Hebrew God, this is how I interpreted the threads and responses in relation to this, with things such as the Hexagon on the North Pole of Saturn and a Black Cube being symbolism for these things, so do the jews worship some being heavily associated with the material world and resent the metaphysical?

Attached: Saturn.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_wrestling_with_the_angel?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GEMATRIA IS THE KEY

Also time doesn't exist, but how is Chronos depicted? Eating a baby. Why? For longevity.
He is Cain, the land tiller that envied Abel the shepherd. Hence the scythe he killed him with.
He is Enlil, Yaldabaoth, Set, the one who raped Eve and sent man falling into sinful pride.

Picrelated is one of his faithful servants.

Attached: 4FD27D8A00000578-6142317-image-a-5_1536308849813.jpg (634x579, 49K)

Unironically, they don't worship shit.
They just fuck kids and maintain power.

It has nothing to do with the roman God, Mario. Educate yourself instead of pulling shit out of your ass. Saturn and Jupiter were associated with Yaweh/El and the Son/Messiah, respectively. Together they represented the second coming.

nice digits nigga

Attached: 1490336730370.gif (500x500, 826K)

Why do people just post shit like this
>Saturn
Romanized Cronos
>Yhwh
Jew god, original city god of Israel before Jews got so asshurt he became the only God.
>Demiurg
Gnostic idea of a false god of the material world.
>The elites worship a combination all three
What is this based on? Why does the Planet Saturn keep being used despite the fact that it's merely named after a deity and that even the earliest astronomers couldn't see its north pole?

Ex-Hasidic Jew here.. Ask me anything.

you could look a little closer at the flag

user, i implore you to read these lyrics:

The hidden words - a piece of the puzzle
Time will tell what will be
Between the lines, the past and future you will find
the ones and zeros are the key
to unlock what's sealed

whats your address

Lulz why fag

Holy shit. Saturn just flew over my house,

>so do the jews worship some being heavily associated with the material world and resent the metaphysical?
i wonder if this is the meaning of the sentence "and Isaac wrestled with the Angel of the Lord, and won"
they were wrestling with the metaphysical God, the Holy Spirit, your conscience, that tells you stuff like "don't rape that baby" or "don't charge 20% interest" or "don't run a pedophilia ring and blackmail politicians so that you can secretly run and control the world".

so did jupiter and the moon
nigger

they may or may not "worship" a deity/demon, but they do worship a certain pattern of behavior.
a pattern of behavior that allows one to ignore your conscience and dominate others.
most people call it sociopathy.

Why do you hate Christ for speaking the truth?

Convinced most of you are Glow Niggers or downright Morons. L'Shalom, dumb Fags.

Based.
This.

>blackmail politicians so that you can secretly run and control the world".

"Tell the Pharaoh that you are my sister. ..."

I wish I was being paid to be here

Convinced that you were raped in the mikvah.

Attached: jupiter.jpg (2295x2231, 318K)

Jesus dabs on free masons and kikes

based non schizo poster

They worship Sabbatai Zevi, who claimed everyone sinning is the only way to force god back to earth to fix it.
from wikipedia
supposedly on Tisha B'Av (the 9th of Av), 1626, the holy day of mourning. His name literally meant the planet Saturn, and in Jewish tradition "The reign of Sabbatai" (The highest planet) was often linked to the advent of the Messiah.

>worship a certain pattern of behavior
True. Materialism, Narcissism, Egotism, Elitism, Immorality, Degeneracy etc.

I wish one of them would have tried.. They wouldn't want to get shanked multiple times.

You are a true Fool.
Many Hasidim are downright Rasha - Evil.. But not all. And the few that are not, I can tell you.. They are True. Virtuous. Humble. Modest..Filled with humility. Prayer everyday. Never any money.

News flash Faggot, many Hasidim believe Israel shouldnt even exist, and that Jews are sinning exponentially so as of today.

I decided to come back to the thread.

Many Hasidim spit after his name is said, and truly hate his Following.

They are still in existence.

Neturei Karta are based.

The rest of you are pathetic

You're a disgusting Shill and should kill yourself.

Israel is DISOBEDIENCE. You have no Messiah. Neturei Karta acknowledge this fact. YOU ARE VIOLATING TRUE JEWISH LAW.

YOU ARE A SINNER

>jews
kek
It's Jesuits aka evil white men who have dropped all morals and gone on a silent warpath

It's the Adrenochrome
All this occult knowledge, all the Abrahamic religions, they're all just a byproduct of elites squeezing Adrenochrome out of Children, getting high, and taking their hallucinations as divine knowledge. In actuality, it's nothing but a bunch of child fuckers getting high and deluding themselves and everyone around them about things like Moloch and the black sun.

That's the real redpill.

Attached: 7d6d.jpg (1920x3024, 3.43M)

Those Leftist Shills are as bad as the Occultists ahahahah you fucking idiot Memeflaggot

It was Jacod who wrestle. Get the facts right. And we actually doesnt know who was that guy (angel/God/prophet/devil):
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_wrestling_with_the_angel?wprov=sfla1

It was a Malech, that is certain. But ALL Malachim, are literally a piece of the Lord..

The Kabbalists say the Malachim envy us of Humanity, for we have freewill, and they do not.. Which rises more questions, no?

woops, my bad, okay, Jacob.
but still, is that what it means to "wrestle with the Angel of the Lord"?
(i thought Angel of the Lord was code for Jesus, at least that's what is taught in Christianity, what do Jews consider it to mean?)

Saturn
Sat-un
Sat-an
Satan

Israel literally translates to "He who struggled with God"

>News flash Faggot, many Hasidim believe Israel shouldnt even exist, and that Jews are sinning exponentially so as of today.
Karakite Jews (anti-Zionism, anti-Talmud) don't get the rope. They get to pull the lever.

Attached: SOON 22.jpg (646x800, 161K)

Saturn's hexagon is probably just shaped by the ebb and flow of the atmosphere around the pole, it doesn't perfectly smooth out into a circle because of momentum and deposits. Antarctica is kinda hexagon shaped too.

exactly, "He who struggles with the metaphysical/conscience/Holy Spirit"

forgot pic

Attached: antartica map.jpg (612x523, 33K)

>Neturei Karta are based.
>The rest of you are pathetic
Karakites get the rope too..?

Attached: PEPE SAD.jpg (1077x1210, 459K)

That's fucking stupid.

The Talmud needs REFORMATION.
The Midrashim is incredibly vast and important, not only to Jews, but to everyone who wants to TRULY know more..

Not struggles.

Struggled.

>The Talmud needs REFORMATION.
The Talmud needs set on fire and shoved up your filthy kike ass.

You fucking idiot it's ORAL history, the Laws need to get tossed - but it has multiple details about biblical and occult occurences

so they COMPLETELY overcame their conscience, and sinned against the Holy Spirit.
which would explain why Jesus called them the synagogue of satan.
they worship sociopathy and raise their children to be sociopaths. it really does explain SO MUCH

Probably just Jah-Bul-On

Looks comfy for metallic hydrogen breathing 2000ft aquatic gigachads

Attached: jupiter-with-labeled-interior-layers-4k.jpg (675x533, 354K)

Jews don't worship anything. Jews pretend to be religious so they can infiltrate societies without any sort of scrutiny from the general population. They don't believe in an afterlife, they don't believe in a god. This is why they are a problem. The whole religious thing is just a smokescreen.

>ignore the facts and say buzzwords shill and memeflaggot

Good try, amelekike

Jesus says Israel will be saved. Even I know that, Idiot.

I give up.

Death to ALL Agents of Entropy.

Get gutted.

Looks like a duckie

Tell me more about karakikes

okay, so he's just referring to the Pharisees as the synagogue of satan.
the "not all Jews" argument.
why you getting so worked up over this? you jewish or something?

all that size and all that matter
and the gravity's still just barely above 2.5g

I worked in hasidic communities doing construction. They are soulless inbred grotesque hateful disgusting pieces of shit.

They look at us as cattle and don't even look at you when they talk to you. If you're lucky enough to get them to talk to you.

Thy were the only ones who built after the market crash there was no work anywhere else. You are probably an inbred piece of shit that's ugly as fuck.

>Eating a baby. Why? For longevity.

If that's true then the elite is even more fucking retard than I though. I mean, eating human meat doesn't give you longlivety. You can get kuru and other diseases from cannibalism.

The Point is: it doesn't fucking work even in symbolic level!

Attached: 1565462650122.jpg (512x475, 39K)

I think the planets are literal beings within themselves. They have a consciousness. Our solar system is set up to project this reality we experience on earth. Us reproducing serves one purpose and one purpose only:
To feed these beings the satanist worship. And of course this has been going on for thousands of years. Bloodlines seemed to be attached. The way I read the gnostic texts, humans should stop reproducing so every last human can be saved and we thus then starve the archons of their food.

>Saturn
>6th planet from the sun
>literally a hexagon at its pole
what the fuck does this actually mean? seriously. also, pic related.

Attached: 666.jpg (2048x1536, 711K)

his name is Satan, OP

check me out

Attached: 1482352564904.jpg (4049x5558, 3.65M)

According to some, it distances them from god and it aligns them to their god.

Good on you friend, what can you tell us about the star of rempham? Is this Roman? Did Solomon get it from Babylon?

How does August fit into all this? They seem to do a lot of their bullshit in this month.