Romans were dark haired, dark eyes and olive skin

>Romans were dark haired, dark eyes and olive skin
>Most of European science, art and great works came from the Mediterranean region
>Nordics are genetic mutants and created nothing, just copied the southern Europeans
>Today southern and eastern Europe the most uncucked

Daily reminder

Attached: 1558481834549.jpg (937x1171, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3x-ge4w46E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL Europeans are in fact ..fucking amazing

And Canacucks are most cucked

>Romans were dark haired, dark eyes and olive skin
OP is an ignorant uneducated faggot that never read Suetonius
>checks flag
par for the course

The race is Caucasian.
Skin color is just a shitty pigment you can get in a tanning season.

Have you ever seen a tan Irishman?

Julius Cesaer had Blond hair and blue eyes....

even the greeks had blond hair and blue eyes...

Go FUKKK yourself, Leaf FAGGOT!

Most of the scientific achievements in human history came from north west europeans.you can keep coping though.

I would like to point out that the woman in that picture still produces ear wax. When she goes to stick a Q-tip in her ear canal, she will pull it out only to find an ear wax covered Q-tip.

The industrial revolution might have been the most significant event in history and it was totally Northwestern.

Finns, Southern Slavs, regular Slavs/Russians, the Irish, and Baltics are the people this actually applies to, but they have qualities I like too. "Usefulness to global advancement" isn't everything and in some cases it's kinda gay but if that's what we're judging by, Meds and Germanics are the best. (I have ancestry from most European racial subgroups).

>dark eyes and olive skin

Some of them maybe.
Here's how Roman nobility looked like.

Attached: EBce-XMXUAAdtsW.png (382x386, 164K)

Attached: 1382631244575.png (338x610, 234K)

I agree OP, other europeans are the worst of our worries right now

Attached: 1554344673497.jpg (3460x1968, 1.48M)

"Romans" weren't a race they had aryans in the ranks as well as meds

This.

Wrong.
Islamic domination gave them those traits.
To this day, statues are unearthed in Greece and Italy with yellow painted hair.

That's not true. Most modern technology has been created and improved by Nordics. Mediterraneans contributed as well, sure, but saying Nordics didn't create anything is just pure cretinism.

this.

This

>Caesar had blonde hair and blue eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Attached: IMG_20190803_181217.jpg (1080x1050, 135K)

The Irish are aliens confirmed.

What is it about dogs that you find so inherently attractive?

yes, i have. swedes are orange as well. take your meds and step out of your cringecel containment board once in a while.

yes

Attached: Black_Irish-404x330.jpg (404x330, 27K)

>t. rootless amerimutt

False
>Nordics have blue eyes, hence superior

>What is it about dogs that you find so inherently attractive?

Hows the weather in Ankara this time of year, Mehmed?

>Emperor Augustus:
>The physical description of the Roman emperor Augustus by Suetonius:
>“He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun; but in his old age he could not see very well with his left eye. His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair. He was short of stature (although Julius Marathus, his freedman and keeper of his records, says that he was five feet and nine inches in height), but this was concealed by the fine proportion and symmetry of his figure, and was noticeable only by comparison with some taller person standing beside him.” [Suetonius , Life of Augustus ; 69 CE ]

>Emperor Nero:
>The physical description of the Roman emperor Augustus by Suetonius:
>“He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender. His health was good, for though indulging in every kind of riotous excess, he was ill but three times in all during the fourteen years of his reign, and even then not enough to give up wine or any of his usual habits. He was utterly shameless in the care of his person and in his dress, always having his hair arranged in tiers of curls, and during the trip to Greece also letting it grow long and hang down behind; and he often appeared in public in a dining-robe, with a handkerchief bound about his neck, ungirt and unshod. [Suetonius , Life of Nero ; 70 CE ]

op is a kike

>DA JOOS

>Most of European science, art and great works came from the Mediterranean region
yeah, after germanic and north germanic tribes like the normans, ostrogoths, visigoths, lombards, etc. had invaded and colonized all of the later renaissance associated areas, literally a retarded reminder from an uneducated low IQ shitskin trying to elevate his self-worth and confidence by associating historical progress with the color of his skin. fuck off mutt

>brought us modernism

yea thanks. all this degeneracy can be traced back to them them whereas meds established trad culture as it is known today

wogs:
> terrible soldiers and armies
>shit economies
>lazy

Egypt and Muslims taught Europeans when they were mud hut builders.

>t. leaf
neck

>Alexander the Great
>Plutarch discusses the statues of Alexander the great:
>Apelles, however, did not reproduce his (Alexander’s) complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he (Alexander) was of a fair colour, as they say.” [Plutarch, Life of Alexander ; 75 C.E]

>Aelian on Alexander’s physical appearance:
>“They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful beauty: For his hair curled naturally, and was yellow.” [Claudius Ælianus , Varia Historia XII ; 200 C.E]

>The Bhudini were an ancient tribe of iranian people who lived near the black sea , The Bhudini aswell as other Indo-Iranian/aryan tribes like the Scythians & Alans were commonly described by ancient greek & roman historians as having yellow/red hair. The ancient historian Herodotus gives an account of the Bhudini people:
>“The Bhudini are a large and powerful nation: they all have deep blue eyes, and bright red hair. There is a town in their country called Gelonus which is made out of wood. Each side of its high outer wall is thirty stades long, made entirely of wood, and wood has been used for all its houses and shrines too. They have sanctuaries there which are dedicated to the Greek gods and equipped in the Greek manner with statues, altars and buildings of wood; and every third year they celebrate a festival of Dionysus”- [Herodotus, The Histories ; 440 B.C]

>Thracians:
>The Thracians were an ancient tribe of people who lived next to greece around the region of Bulgaria , During the Trojan war they allied with the Trojans in the war against the Greeks , In their tradition they also claim to have descended from the greek god Ares who they accepted as their patron god. The greek philosopher Xenophanes described them with blue eyes & red hair when he compared them with the Ethiopians:

“...Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.” [ Xenophanes , Fragments ; 544 B.C ]

Why do you care about the weather in Ankara? Turkey is more than 1000 km away from Israel.

Augustus:
>light eyes which were thought to be divine
Would be very odd to consider blue eyes divine if a lot of people had them, wouldn't it?

>Nero
This fucking incestuous buffoon had "Germanicus" in his ancestors.
That speaks of itself

>...
>Nordicist!
>Of course the thousands of years of interbreeding and rapid, violent arabization of the mediterranean didnt change our phenotypes AT ALL

Attached: errughugg.jpg (645x729, 32K)

I'm European born to identical nationality parents ..and I still stand by my statement.

>Dionysius I of Syracuse
>The Greek tryrant ruler Dionysius I of Syracuse (d. 367 B.C) had yellow hair and freckles - [Val. Max. i. 7. 6].

>King ptolmey II of Egypt
>“..of such noble sort is the flaxen-haired prince that is throne in these level plains...
farewell, Lord Ptolemy; and I will speak of thee as of other demi-gods..” [Theocritus, Idylls ; 270 B.C]

>Berenice II of Egypt
>“Berenice's Hair, which, from her glorious head, Fulgent in brightness afar...the consecrate spoils shed by a blond-hued head”
Nobles were nordic, Plebs were dark haired

Croate race Master race

Attached: 5555555.jpg (480x782, 193K)

This seems like you’re expressing your, “black” power but forget that was a caucasoid region, and still is.

Italian NIGGER detected...

Go back to AFREEKA, NIGGER!

Italy is for WHITE PEOPLE!

That awkward feeling when you consider negros caucasoids because insecure anthropologists couldn't handle Kemet having been more advanced than white lands and decided they could be caucasians too.

It's okay if you evolved from them, right?

Attached: RACES OF MEN page 1836 of Webster's complete dictionary of the English language by Webster, Noa (649x575, 54K)

Never trust anyone who doesn't have blue eyes and has hair darker than your own. Advice to your children.

Attached: 1543221891982.png (750x807, 739K)

Italians have such horrible noses.

well that's not really true. but persia had a much larger and powerful empire than rome so you should've used that as your example.

caucasoids were from the land of kush

The supposed home of mankind, though some questions arise from that claim.

Attached: amarna_princess_eg_mus_mun.jpg (700x700, 62K)

Same with north India and Central Asia prior to being conquered.

Look at modern day Egyptians such as Coptics and northern Egyptians not Sudanese border ones, compared to a man/woman from the Horn of Africa. They might be caucasoid, but not Caucasian. Which was my intention earlier. Also that picture makes no sense. They have Caucasian and Africans looking nearly identical while making Europeans look like native Americans and Siberians.

>mfw i will never hold and kiss her and give her love and attention
its over for me boys

Attached: 1547942603138.png (655x509, 25K)

Also the home of Africa was probably somewhere in the Horn of Africa or the northern part of southeast Africa. Not saying being African is bad but, on average Caucasoids look different from a sub Saharan African.

He actually didn't. No writing from that time said that. Quite the opposite though.

Take a look at modern Italians today. Starting around Rome and moving north the people becoming lighter. There was clearly a mixing of darker med people and lighter Europeans. The southern Italians were probably lighter before they got raped by Arabs too. Probably something like Bashir al-Assad. Light skin, darker hair and green eyes. The Greeks were probably the same.

If you want white children, idc at this point cause skin color is not a problem for me when I’m looking for a partner, then you breeding with her would probably result in white kids, if you’re white, I’ve seen at pol meetups it’s usually just Somalis wearing it’s okay to be white shirts lmao.

Yang cried on stage Dallas.

This is a very pure blooded Copt from a prestigious family. A famous man at that.
>Also that picture makes no sense.
Because you've been improperly educated as have we all. That's from the first edition Webster's English dictionary, it's an understood fact that the times have covered up with lies. The original Caucasian was a black dude, but he wasn't your typical African. Not all Africans look alike, like you just said.

The Arctic man is depicting white Eskimos, and I have no idea what you mean like the Indian looking like the European. Looks pretty Indian to me.

It's someplace in modern day Sout Sudan, going from what I've learned learning about African lore. Keep in mind that in the past that rainforest was a lot larger so that was like the center of it.

Attached: 00f2c58d2ad8da917e750f1e0b77f43d.jpg (771x514, 69K)

Caucasoids developed long after humans left Africa.

Yeah, picture yourself having two children in the future, one of them finds a gun by accident, being a young innocent, one of them accidentally shoots themselves, and while that’s happening, your other child witnessed the entire horror, what would you do you blackpilled bastard?

Attached: 1554924446308.png (1205x1551, 288K)

Nope, Europeans have kingdoms when the muslims arrived.

It's ridiculous to ...

Ah, a geneticslet.

Attached: Afar.jpg (642x389, 111K)

The greatness of the European comes from the fusion of the Neolithic farmers and Aryans.

Attached: 3.jpg (794x736, 173K)

the greeks had two classes of people, the greeks (which we consider the greeks and called themselves the greeks after an ethnic identity was formed through a confederation of city states to stop the persians) and then their thralls, which were still technically greeks but did not have equal status, worked the land, had no representation politically and did not acquire wealth or fought in wars.

so the greeks where:
>fair skinned with light hair and eyes

and the thralls were:
>dark skinned with dark hair and dark eyes

and the bottom outbreed the top of society. as power shifted over the centuries. this happened in northern europe too with the vikings and their own thralls and captured slaves from neighboring regions. it's a common feature of that type of man (aryan) to be a raider who captures slaves and does not use janissaries or underclasses to fight, all fighting men had equal status among each other and could fight on a voluntary basis.

the great innovation of rome was citizenship through military service. this allowed them to field larger armies and unlike their neighbors which fielded slave and mercenary armies, the roman soldier wanted to live in order to retire on his promised plot of land with his special status now secured.

Cope harder greasy shitskin woo.. give me a list more legendary and influential to the development of mankind

>Isaac Newton
>Leonhard Euler
>James Clerk Maxwell
>John Von Neumann
>David Hilbert
>Michael Faraday

The list goes on and on... And I want you to notice something.. none of them are remotely close to being brown much less some filthy Italian shitskin. Cope harder greaser

Nah but that forest thing was after humanity started, search up everyone’s favorite Egyptian rami makes. He’s a copt. Search up literally any middle eastern from the Levant, Tunisia, East Iran etc. Also look at that date it was published. The caucus mountains are said to be the origin of “white” people. Just spread west and south and east.

What are Armenians classified as? Because I’m half that. Half German,Irish.

Lmao imagine knowing so little about science mathematics that you make a post like this.

Attached: Wernher_von_Braun_1960.jpg (2354x3000, 2.98M)

The original Egyptians came from Anatolia according to DNA tests, so they probably looked arabic.

They have negroid DNA. They aren't full caucasoid. Either they're a sort of halway point between caucasoids and negroids, or caucasoids came back into Africa and bred with the negroids there. All of this would have happened long before Ancient Egypt.

An easy search shows newton was a brown eyed brunette.

Nah he's just being a little positive unlike the faggot that is (you). Sorry, ((you)) need some more parenthesis fucking Jew.

americans are four types:
>european mixed (new identity formed in the colonies) - WHITE
>african mixed (new identity formed in the colonies) - BLACK
>european indian mixed (new identity formed in the colonies) - LATIN
>indian (very few left, diverse group from the north to the south) - INDIGENOUS

Um yeah, I live in an eastern european country and sure, there are no black people but there are also no jobs, no money, the country is falling apart, every politician is corrupt, people are leaving... the only reason this country sort of works is tourism. But if for some reason that fails, we're fucked.

cope

Do you mean both continents or just the good ol’ USA, cause that applies to both lol.

He actually had Orange hair you retard.

>heh, he was an anglo-saxon nrothern western european, this must means meds rule the world lmao
Nice try retard.

Cope what? Anyone that achieves something important is amazing.

An Egyptian painting where you can clearly see they distinguished themselves different from the negro (in this case, Nubians).

Attached: WE.jpg (770x437, 143K)

No I didn’t say he wasn’t, I just said he had brown hair and brown eyes. Although anglos have a very high prevalence of blonde hair and blue eyes it doesn’t mean all of them do you dipshit.

>The caucus mountains are said to be the origin of “white” people
And how long have people been saying this? Not long. The date of the old book is irrelevant because it's pulling from knowledge passed down from stories told to the Greek from before they were around. A lot of old books still have some truth in them despite modern indoctrination efforts wishing they didn't exist.

I know what Copts and all those people look like, like any group there's going to be a lot of diversity but a mutt like this Rami fellow doesn't change the fact Egyptians are dark skinned people that have been muttified for around 2,500 years. Despite that, if you leave the city centers people are as dark as they ever were.

DNA tests on 90 mummies from the New Kingdom. Some thousands of years too late to change the tale Egyptians themselves tell us, user.

Attached: 1062b71dbcf42dc64cb8a44be4dbb88d.jpg (290x196, 22K)

i mean both, but obv a lot less whites are present in the south and a lot less latins in the north, largely due to the spanish already being african europeans. and the north was settled by protestant wasps who may still have a pure unmixed bloodline to this day, esp in the north east.

At this point the meds although not cucked, are fucked, cause no jobs, no money, and low birth rate.

False. There you again trying to cope and drag people down to your mud brown level.. Google is notorious for subverting search results. The real portraits of Isaac Newton pre Holocaust depicted him as a 100% pure blue eyed blonde aryan

Can you read? Did you read the OP? Did you read the post you responded to? There are tons of anglos with brown eyes, yes, but they are nothern/western european and pasty white. Don't know how this is hard to understand.

Mutt

No, they didn't. Ancient Greece and Rome were shitholes, just like today.

Rami isn’t a mutt, he’s only 12.5 percent Greek, which makes sense as back then it was the ottomans and travel in the region was common. And it’s new ACCEPTED information. Like by your logic bloodletting is good because people have believed it’s bad for not that long.

>Ancient Greece and Rome were shitholes, just like today.

Lol says the australian

Triggered because Barbarians of the North couldn't do anything good for humanity without fucking it up and chimping out like niggers.

Also you have to remember what Arabs looked like in those days too. They were by modern standards quite niggerish(many still are today). The Egyptian stock also did leave Africa but they came back after a while. They were black and stayed black.

Attached: Terracotta head of a Semite, marked Hebrew by Petrie. From Memphis's goreign quarter, Graeco-Ro (400x600, 49K)

African Europeans, not really, although the Spaniards were a bit tanned, they were considered white by nearly everyone. It’s just pol seems to think whiteness is only northwest Europe and North europe, despite Eastern Europeans being whiter due to the even COLDER climate.

>these D&C threads
Yes, OP is a retard, but everyone have a look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3x-ge4w46E

A fascism revival movement in Italy is gaining speed amongst the youth. When I visited Italy this summer, I noticed it was unironically whiter and France.

>This fucking incestuous buffoon had "Germanicus" in his ancestors.

Germanicus was a name given for conquering the Germans, not for being German. Do you think Scipio Africanus was a nigger?

Attached: salvini.jpg (154x250, 8K)

Super darkies are these people.

Attached: 1559165106693.jpg (2896x2896, 626K)

than France***