Could red flags be misused?

could red flags be misused?

Attached: 1565497676081.png (587x688, 571K)

>could red flags be misused?
What an incredible statement..

Why do you think they were implemented ?

Yes, considering all the State has to do is file that you have Sluggish Schizophrenia to exploit their red flag laws.
Remember, comrade, everyone who has ever disagreed with The Party's platforms is a crazy person.

yup
:)

Attached: 1538898377230.png (500x385, 238K)

do you breathe air? yes.
Can red flag laws be misused? yes

>could red flags be misused?
That's what they're there for.

Duh

Extensively. "Russians" are going to start "pranking" people, ex wives are going to get former husbands swatted.. It's going to be a mess

Owning a gun will get you red flagged

this

Overload the system

That's the entire point of them existing, to be used against political enemies.

>3 years of FISA abuse nonsene
>ya think they only do that to some retarded POTUS fucker lmao
ALL DAY
EVERY DAY
YOU GET RAPED

>could red flags be used as intended?
FTFY

Trying to distract us from the Jews I see, Jews always want the goyim to talk about everything BUT jews

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (2048x1147, 635K)

yes

Epstein was killed by the Jews.
Hitler did nothing wrong
America is a shithole

Come and take 'em glow niggers.

Attached: 20180201_220916.jpg (1006x1024, 527K)

What's this could shit? The fucking Obama regime spied on a rival political campaign using a fisa warrant. Of course it will be misused from day 1.

If things got that bad gun fights would be a daily occurrence.

Attached: grG1Oi7kzsPzvHvTcQh35HPOhOg-FcxON45l9v-0UUk.jpg (633x758, 47K)

la mata policias

>le liberty man next to le nazi man
god, americans are so fucking cringe

You see, when you're a convicted felon, like me, you're already banned from firearms ownership, and thus you can't be redflagged because you can't technically own any firearms, and there's no guns registered to you and no background checks, etc.

Attached: 4678634.jpg (540x720, 96K)

>>felon
nigger

pic related

Attached: 68614505_2622441181140222_2866467199189516288_n.png (707x600, 495K)

>nigger
Laws are for morons.
Logically.
Consider: Laws are made by corrupt retards and enforced by corrupt retards. Thus, I would by extension also be a retard if I followed orders decried by retards. I mean it's just common sense. If you actually do what idiots tell you to do, that makes you an idiot too.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Ahh Shit another 1 post wonder... Im sorry but I lost all those on that list in a tragic boating accident.

Attached: iran.jpg (202x250, 8K)

As opposed to what? They'd never be legitimately used, it's just gonna be a "you said a racism/antisemitism gibs guns" situation

But but... The 5th amendment guarantees that I cannot be relieved of property without due process!

Do you think our leaders would do that? Just ignore the constitution?

how new are you wtf

do not engage the perfidious leaf

They already are

Attached: kikes.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Fucking imagine that, a method of taking guns from people that completely skips the courts and the laws and all that Constitutional bullshit being misused by the State.
Could such a thing even be possible, OP asked as a police officer strangled a man to death for walking the wrong way on the sidewalk.

The brain dead public will accuse anybody who has unpopular opinions of being mad to get their rights stripped from them.

Yes.
That's the entire point of putting them on the books.