Based Salvini

Your Hollywood actors that now have no longer a career, nor any sign of dignity, go among niggers to try to convince us and spread them more in Europe

If it wasn't us Italians slowing drastically down immigration, Germany, the UK and France would already be an Islamic Caliphate with enslaved niggers as work wagies and Jews enjoying the show from Israel

Attached: IMG_20190811_063830.jpg (956x948, 224K)

>tmw you find someone in a non-Epstein thread

Attached: 1565371096958m.jpg (992x1024, 67K)

Getting tired of these shitlebrities on high horses telling how other countries should live.

Absolutely fucking based.

England is an Islamic Caliphate already.

It's always the rich and the privileged that tell us average people what we should do

based

I hate actors

But seriously, I would rather if Salvini took some more active steps. Gunned down some migrant boats rather than letting them all come in and giving the person running it a fine. He's got to still have some cannons somewhere in all of Italy.

GO TO THERE SHORES AND SHOOT THE FUCKING BOATS TO PIECES! STOPPING IT Completely Huemans are so dumb

Please don't tell me that :(

That would be a level of Accelerationism that omly a based madman would be able to do.
As much as Italian people on comment sections all scream to torpedo these boats, all we are legally allowed to do is slow them down for several days, sometimes even weeks, or force them to dock in other European countries

If we want to stop the invasion, we ALL have to stand against it

Italians have had a means of stopping enemy fleets for over 2,000 years. The Archimedes Death Ray.

Attached: f5c93c46-0651-5895-8244-729cfe4af7ff.image.png (620x507, 385K)

Did Richard Gere ever take the Lolita Express?

The only country with White pills lately

I know hes been on the habitrail gerbil express.

HA HA HA
Based Sal..
oh wait

Archimedes was Greek your brain-let.

We need to start doing this here, too. Fuck cue card reading celebrities "larping" as political experts.

About time someone set a know it all celebrity straight. Nice job, Salvini!

Attached: d14802d5cb204b163d49e3e74c7b40f9.jpg (564x805, 95K)

>italians
>not greek
archimedes lived in syracuse, on the island of sicily

Syracuse was a Greek colony, nigger.

oh my bad, that means they all packed up and left when they were done colonizing. no you fucking retard

squeak squeak

sicily and all of lower italy (and arguably much of eastern middle italy if the myth of aeneas is true) was considered part of magna graecia at one point. they didn't leave numbnuts.

>If it wasn't us Italians slowing drastically down immigration, Germany, the UK and France would already be an Islamic Caliphate with enslaved niggers as work wagies and Jews enjoying the show from Israel
With the numbers that are already in Europe immigration is not even relevant anymore. You could stop all immigration right this second and the invaders would still win because they produce a lot more children than the natives. What we need is either mass deportation or a straight up purge.

You know what, we should put up a gofundme or something and pay some actor to do the opposite, like go on a boat of navy and tell the niggers that the EU is full and to fuck off. Some Chuck Norris or Keanu Reves would be the best.
Immagine the news.

Attached: no-country-for-old-men-movie-clip-screenshot-heads-or-tails_large.jpg (480x270, 46K)

BASED SALVINI

Culturally Greek is not culturally Roman it Italian.

Forza Salvini! I'm so fucking jealous of Italy.

I love how Hollywood celebrities, most of whom live in exclusive communities where niggers are a rare sight, keep flying around the world and promoting mass immigration of 3rd worlders into the 1st world.

The biggest, most toxic fucking virtue signalers on the god damn planet.

? what do you not understand about greeks travelling from greece to live in southern and middle italy?

Please send Gladio assassins to kill our Communist Hollywood pedos

>I'm not jealous of every other nation as well

What are we waiting for?