Why are governments and scientific institutions trying to create a world full of literal monsters?

Why are governments and scientific institutions trying to create a world full of literal monsters?

Attached: 2C73AB81-F9A8-4EF5-824E-E925C73BA42F.jpg (750x1027, 328K)

>human-rat hybrids

we already have those

Attached: jew.gif (501x585, 11K)

Mouse girls aren't as good as wolf girls, but you have to start somewhere

I'd rather have IRL furries running around literally incapable of interbreeding because of DNA disparity, than have brown 56% el creturas. Japan might as well turn themselves into something that can't be racemixed away.

>Why
hunger.

God won't tell them no.

catgirls.

Fucking checkmate.

Attached: neko 2.jpg (1694x2658, 708K)

Just think of all the possibilities if we are able to get human stem cells from animal fetuses

Kek fpbp

The world is already full of monsters, user. You're just not one of them.

Attached: IMG_3972.jpg (470x750, 60K)

Because user, we're the monsters. Look at what this world has become. We need catgirls.

kek

thanks

>assuming rat people are bad but niggers are not
Mouse boys will replace niggers and enstate a new world order of peace and prosperity. Think outside of the box you narrow-minded troglodyte

Attached: weird face tongue disbelief shocked anime.png (540x540, 455K)

We want brainless human body farms so we can do organ transplants.

Attached: 1538845478824.gif (400x308, 564K)

They want transplantable organs with low rejection rates.

Currently organs are in sort supply, most people arent organ donors, and eveb fewer have salvagable organs at time of death. This has resulted in black market for human organs amd less than savory practices by certain physicians.

We dont have the technology to create synthetic replacements for many organs(like the liver ) yet so this is the obvious middle ground.

>he thinks a ratman could overpower an apeman

They should've done the human-animal hybrids experiments 100+ years ago.

but what about catgirls?

IRL Furries when? We know it's inevitable.

I would like to point out that if you're posting from an American ISP, it's time to go to bed.

I hate the way the media sensationalized scientific shit. No, they're not "hybrids". It's not a mouse with human DNA grafted in to form a horrible mouse-human.
By hybrid, they mean chimera, which has a scientific definition of a multicellular organism with living tissue of another multi-cellular organism integrated within its body.
It's a mouse with a human ear growing out of its back.

>japan
>creating monsters
sounds about right

Attached: futakuchionna-2[1].jpg (438x450, 61K)

Anime has gone too far!

Attached: 345736.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

What about wolfgirls?

>based nips working to replace roasties with superior monstergirl waifus

I just want a floof to cuddle and wife.

they're trying to recreate ancient egypt

Yeah that's okay too. And before i advocate these cat/wolfgirls i'd like to clarify i'm not talking about the yiffs. What's the hentai term? Kemonomimi?

The reason monster girls are superior to roasties is because the monster is on the outside and the beautiful person is on the inside.

My god, they're going to rule the world.

Attached: mickey-mouse.jpg (452x493, 99K)

Cool anime but didnt make sense half the time

Kek

Attached: C5iulxTWYAAdIOB.jpg (1200x1121, 188K)

Stage 1 of the chart is all

Attached: Furrychart.jpg (680x529, 68K)

Finally have an excuse to post this old reaction image.

Attached: 1277836135353.jpg (346x347, 17K)

Fucking finally someone gets it. Thanks user

Why the fuck is every faggot news article ending with "Here's how." or "and that's a good thing." or "Here's what it means." or some other fucking 2bit phrase that translates directly to "think what we want you to think" it's so fucking annoying.

Just look up this chart if you ever need to explain this shit

I dream of an era where human women are extinct, replaced by monster girls that only give birth to human boys and more monster girls.
No matter the type they'll all have just the right bird genes too, ensuring faithfulness to their husbands for life.

its just click bait. Phrases like that were shown to consistently get clicks, so there are more of them.

Memes evolve just like genes.

Look user, if we want to create a future with catgirls we need to first create mousegirls so the catgirls have a natural competitor for our affection.

Already saved

The world has gone to hell, but we might live long enough to get racoon and cat girls

Attached: D9OQxPiWsAUx3Lb.jpg (1128x1025, 83K)

Easier to play God when your culture has none

Attached: 1557285847945.jpg (676x873, 125K)

Kek
well played

Attached: 1520917611401.jpg (399x385, 29K)