This place has become a demoralization/schizophicafion tool for the zog. why the fuck does anyone even come here still?

this place has become a demoralization/schizophicafion tool for the zog. why the fuck does anyone even come here still?

Attached: AA2DC5A0-ABF7-4ED6-B864-4E23EDBA27D0.png (760x1024, 140K)

Because we don't know how to get out. I keep trying. And I always come back. Hopefully the lefties will be dumb enough to free us soon.

Attached: pol blind but now I see.png (946x459, 406K)

We can't leave.

Attached: 1556408799865.jpg (640x551, 89K)

For the same reason one bother to keep on breathing. Masochism.

This is the funnest vidja game I am playing atm.

ITS ALL ANDREW WK

Attached: 1545895512774.jpg (650x720, 132K)

Jow Forums is just dumb, this place is the best deradicalization tool there is, the amount of stupidity average Jow Forumstards present is highly off putting

I’m mostly here for deep shit like Epstein.
Somebody gotta continue the work Alex Jones left off at.

Attached: 1565388956696.png (742x772, 477K)

The Epstein memes bore the shit out of me I hide every Epstein thread. Who fucking cares it's faggotry.

Based, I can't keep up with all that shit, I don't care about it all anymore, I'm so fucking blackpilled.

Attached: 1563845191349.jpg (1024x511, 83K)

If you come here for entertainment or fun, I feel really bad for you.

If I knew I wouldn't be here to answer.

You're a saint. Hang in there fren.

I don't believe you feel bad for me :) also I know you come here for fun too. We all do.

Also the Epstein memes are boring as shit. WHO CARES.

fuck this is accurate

>why the fuck does anyone even come here still?
for the lulz

no lulz to be had here. Jow Forums hasn’t had epic lulz since the days of /b/. Jow Forums is a pathetic excuse for lulz, and is in fact cancer. boomer schizos is lulz to you? cringe

Plenty of lulz.

At first the racism was the funniest part for me. That got old after my first couple weeks. Now I just like arguing with people and seeing weird memes.

endless race baiting edginess unironically becomes tiring, boring, and cringe after so long.

>fun
Ah, I get it now.
>WHO CARES
try and be more subtle in the future, you'll have more success. If you're going to shill, atleast do it well. This is insulting. Enjoy your stay, and remember....

Attached: pol lefty here forever.png (1319x409, 69K)

You sound like a Jannie, Is there a problem?

Attached: 1552823004447.jpg (250x250, 8K)

may i ask your age and how long you’ve been on Jow Forums? if you think you’re unironically arguing with humans and not robots or paid shills you are a retard. there was a time when lulz were had but if you weren’t there i guess i could see how you could confuse anything on Jow Forums as funny.

Jow Forums IS THE LOWEST IQ BOARD ON Jow Forums.

YOU'VE BECAME /b/

Attached: 1550917454658.png (975x1278, 94K)

of i was a jannie this board wouldn’t be filled to the brim with cancer and aids

maybe modern /b/, but Jow Forums could only dream of being old /b/

I'm a millennial.
I'm pretty new to pol. I like arguing here because the speech is freer here paid shill or no.

This board is just filled with CIA, That's actually why I come here. Isn't it fascinating that there are dozens of government agents, shitposting on a Mongolian throat whistling forum.

Attached: 1564107624669.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

I just realized what time it is. It's funny how you can always tell when real shill hours kicks in.

you are unironically wasting your time and energy. do something actually productive.

Totally true. I have started a business and pol has been a distraction so you're right in part. I will have my fun here a bit longer.

it’s sad that the newer generation considers this ‘fun’ compared to memories of what Jow Forums used to be, i guess it’s all relative but you guys are fucked.

Ya know how it is....once you get the taste of one happening, you just keep chasin' the next one.

But alas, it is always on the horizon, like a fleeting rainbow. Always chasing...

I WAS BANNED IN ANOTHER BOARD FOR CALLING OUT A TRANSGENDER MODERATOR ON PROTECTING HIS FAVORITE SHITPOSTER, SO I DECIDED TO PISS HERE INSTEAD OF JUST EVADING

Attached: 1564523855626.gif (335x335, 1.99M)

yeah thats right, anything that makes you self reflect on your own pathetic life is a shill.

lol fucking sad.

i'm going to bed.

To make memes about joy of pregnancy and instruct anons how to use the government to pay for every cent of your children's food and needs.

Attached: 1565335157471.jpg (500x706, 113K)

YES. The dopamine cycle on this board for me is far more addicting to me than social media has ever been OR any video game. I'll burn out on this place soon.

Because they already banned everyone who isn't drinking the kool-aid from every other place on the internet?

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel / Local Time
8:59 AM

I can not say nigger and wish people to die of aids because they are faggoy on other forum

Attached: 74663893.gif (450x252, 2.61M)

I come for the comedy, and to occasionally discuss topics on technology, chemistry, and biology/pharmacology.

But yeah, nah, I don't take this place seriously at all.
Jow Forums has ever been a source of lulz for me.

Attached: 1167604694605.gif (160x120, 1.48M)

Attached: honkhonk.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

that spacing

Attached: burningroaches1.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

I'm too young to die.

Attached: here forever.jpg (630x630, 42K)

Damn. That's just barbaric. Why are non-whites like that?

>s like that?
Without the domesticating effect of western culture humans are naturally as cruel as any animal.

>those pussy ass videos.

what are you 12 and just found /gif/

I am just waiting for you to increase my collection do you have better ?

soon in your country you will be able to ask them directly.

Also what does mean perkeley ?

"Without the domesticating effect of western culture"

honnest question how do you explain liberia ?

Attached: burningroaches2.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

Seriously, it's always the same 4 topics over and over and over and over...

RACEMIXING
JEWS MAKE YOUR BREAKFAST AND EAT IT TOO
OMG THAT THING THE MSM IS TALKING ABOUT
TRUMP ANIME TIME LOL

fuck this stupid board and their obvious af jannies and mods. I'm out

Meet me outside with the phone posters, faggots.

Attached: garlic1.jpg (1082x549, 34K)

pointless af bump because fuck it

Why are you here?

Attached: 5364432.png (537x711, 391K)

FAGGGOTSS

WHY ARE YOU HERE

>how do you explain Liberia
Blacks go back to Africa where the culture is close to cave men times. Then they start acting like animals again. Backs up my point.

>Also what does mean perkeley ?
Perkele means devil. It's used as a curse word.

For 8 more years of Trump

how do you explain detroit ?

Attached: niggerparenting.webm (360x360, 1.95M)

Whites leave Detroit. The civilizing effect of western culture decays as blacks revert to their natural state.

because 8ch is still down

Cuz I won't ever let someone else win. I'll stay here and the zog will become my bitch eventually.

Because no one has started the war yet.

Ey boi, looks like youre lost kid. Do you know where yyour at?

Attached: 1565444083643.jpg (1024x631, 131K)

I'm replying to my own post. but I'm not using a proxy

>slav calling other people shills
don’t you have tsar cock to suck, commie?

you are delusional if you think wasting your life posting here because you can say nigger is some great war you’re waging. in reality you’re wasting time you will never get back into the ocean of piss, and you being here makes absolutely fuck all difference.

I was wondering where the second half was.

That artwork is exceptional.

Attached: h_maddas.jpg (333x334, 14K)

And yet it's still fun...for now.

>demoralization
Also you're correct about this. This is one of the most nihilistic places on the internet.

Attached: tim_pool_2.jpg (206x245, 11K)

I love shit like this?
You see the way his last meal and mucus started boiling out of his mouth as EXTREME heat stroke slowly killed him by exploding the neurons in his brain? I bet it smelled absolutely horrifying. I hope this kinda shit comes to the US. I wanna see spoiled rotten fucks getting burned like that, or flayed cartel-style.

Metal as fuck.

Attached: 1285217191208.jpg (576x324, 22K)

Implying I care if it makes a difference. I just won't let them take my board from me, it's mine.

Attached: 4chan_truth.jpg (800x1182, 218K)

I've developed an iron will through stoicism. You can not defeat me.

Because it's fun
>*H* *H*

Attached: 1563903495945.jpg (1080x1440, 222K)

This. Never underestimate the power of the Lulz. Through darkness and through light, Lulz will get you through

Attached: do_it_for_the_lulz.jpg (750x600, 66K)

nice picture op love it

Attached: 1564225955886.gif (480x368, 1.69M)

they do not do this anymore sadly, also i do not have quitte a lot of them.
for gore daesh video a based bulgarian had ton of them.

Attached: goldofhelfire.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

because infinity is still down.

Attached: 889a9ce66a8949a4b2fd6bb96d73430ecf888842ff51bb6a91d8262d3f34c810.jpg (743x529, 65K)

hahaha I also remember the time this website was still relevant. wait. when was that again?

Why do they are so much shill if this website has no impact at all ?
Why do they want to shut down Jow Forums or 8han if this has not impact at all ?
Why did they practiced censure in the past and still today in many country ?

Attached: neckcut.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

imagine trying this hard to be edgy to fit in with cringecels

it’s not coming back

I am still waiting for your amazing gore video

Attached: happywheels.webm (480x270, 1.95M)

soooooooooon

Attached: ever again.png (602x241, 31K)

Because infinity is down. Jow Forums was always the autistic brother of infinity. I wish it would come back but I have to suffer on this shit site for a little longer.

Attached: 1565182467991.jpg (960x944, 61K)

around 2006-2008

>I bet it smelled absolutely horrifying
One of the things veterans with PTSD say they can never forget is the smell of burning human flesh.

Attached: veterans-day-million-mile-stare-story-21.jpg (920x690, 94K)

lul they also thought they weren’t going to be down to begin with. i don’t think it will last desu and Jow Forums is probably next which is unironically a good thing at this point.

newfag

good

Why shutting down irelevant website ?

Attached: 1559321911476.png (1047x685, 585K)

because they have no power over the host which serves it so they have to use what power they do have since power is all they've ever known or care about.

2006-2008 is when this website was relevant.

I'm here to observe psychological warfare so I can repeat it to people that I disagree with.

Why does glove guy have a cunt?

Attached: 1565501483301.png (760x1024, 145K)

>being called a cuck and an idiot hurts my feefees
>so i would much rather become one, checkmate bigots

>4chinz is ebil
Literally a jewish screen cap.

>t. npc